Directions to Tolentino B&B
Map & Directions
1) From Fiumicino airport: Take the train to Termini station. The trains run every half hour from Fiumicino, and cost 9.50 Euro and follow the indications as on the next step (point 3).
2) From Ciampino airport: Take the shuttle bus service to Anagnina Metro station. The buses run about once every half hour. From there, take the Metro Line A (red line) all the way to the Barberini metro stop.
3) From Termini railway station: Take the Metro line A (red line) towards Battistini. Go two stops to Barberini. If you prefer to take a taxi from Termini, it will cost around 8-10 Euros.
4) From Tiburtin Railway Station: Take the Metro line B (blue line) towards. Go to Termini stop. Then follow the indications as on the next step (point 3)
5) From the Autostrada n. A1 �Milano-Roma-Napoli�: Take the G.R.A to the Exit Salario-Parioli. Follow the direction to �CENTER� of Rome on Salaria road until Veneto road and stop in Barberini square.