Very Good 49 Total Reviews
Very Good 49 Total Reviews
Tom & Jerry Hostel Located at #330 Group 11, Ta Pual Village, Svaydonkom Communc, Siem Reap.
Cambodia
Siem Reap 85563 #330 Group 11, Ta Pual Village, Svaydonkom Communc
77% 49
13.3619594 103.8522791
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
12th Nov 2016
7.7

New management taken over before I arrived. Not called T&J Hostel anymore. Place is renovating/changing up so don't expect facilities to be ready. However despite this, the owner is trying his hardest and even matched my price of my online booking. He also tried hooking me up with his own wifi, as the hostel wifi hasn't been set up. He also set me up with an Angkor tour and airport ride too, at a decent price. So good on him! Cons: I felt like I was the only guest there so it felt a bit eerie.