Tomato Backpackers Hotel Reviews

Via Silvio Pellico 11, Turin, Italy

Great hostel with helpful staff and a solid breakfast

• 25th Jan 2016

A very nice hostel, but not very lively. This might have been due to the time of year and the fact Torino isn't a touristy city. The free breakfast was very simple but very delicious and a nice surprise. The room was quite comfortable. Location is in a very good neighborhood; only 10 minutes from downtown. Biggest complaint is that the wifi didn't work in my room (worked in the lobby just fine).

Great experience - quiet hostel, knowledgeable and friendly staff, good location, tasty coffee in the morning. Can't ask for much more than that.

Great stay!

By far, this was one of the best hostels/hotels I have ever stayed with. The accommodations are superb, and matched with the price this venue is not one many can compare to. The staff are helpful and friendly, the location is central and convenient, and the facility itself leaves nothing to be desired. Any person lucky enough to book a room at the Tomato will be happy that they did.

Thank you for making my stay in Turin an enjoyable one.

• 3rd Dec 2015

Hello Nichola, thank you for your stay at Tomato and for your great review! Best, The staff

Veery nice hostel, very helpfull staff, 10 minutes walk from the main train station. Only thing to improve : bunk beds are not good.

It was the one of the Most beautiful Hostel i have ever stayed. Very friendly stuff, very clean bathroom and amazing Location. Especially the Atmosphäre was definetly intimate. I was very tired when i arrive the Hostel and slept 10 Hours with full of peace. I will stay there when i go back to Turin everytime. I Loved this Place and the city of course!

• 8th Nov 2015
  • Turkey

Dear Guest, we are really glad that you had a nice stay in our little property! Our bathrooms get cleaned everyday and we constantly change the mattresses, so they're are always new or almost new. This also means that they're all the same for each room. Plus, we installed isolating PVC windows in every room, for a better acoustic comfort. We're looking forward to host you again and to provide an evene better stay. Best, The staff

Very cosy and confortable place. It feels homy, different, very clean. Workers are kind

• 29th Oct 2015
  • Egypt

Really enjoyed my stay at Tomato Backpackers Hostel in Turin. The lady at reception was friendly and helpful, recommending a great place to get some lunch. The hostel is an easy walk from the train station and the city centre with lots of cool bars and restaurants nearby and a cheap pizzeria round the corner. There was a nice lounge area with a small bar and another lounge area and kitchen downstairs. There were decent sized lockers in the room which was quiet and clean.

I was welcomed at the hostel and I was supplied with all I could need. The staff at the reception was friendly and provided me with information about the nearby areas, cheap places where to have good meals. I was supplied with towels, big lockers, internet and breakfast, all included in the price (and one can't take for granted to find all these facilities at once in a hostel). It is at walking distance by the citycenter. If I come back to Torine I will stay at Tomato hostel again, for sure!!

The hostel is nice, is located in a very nice position. The staff is kind nad the rooms are clean, they have a bar in the hostel.

Excellent Hostel! We had a room for four people with an own bathroom. Everything was clean and nice! The staff was helpful and attentive. The breakfast was included in the price and it was really good! We enjoyed our stay! :)

Nice, comfortable, a lot of space and nicely situated

Very nice experience. Beds are very good and toilets clean. Staff is friendly and there is free tea and ice cold water. There is a common place to meet fellow travelers. Do try out the pizzeria and the free walking tour they recommend. Both were quite good. I highly recommend this hostel.

Lovely Staff Team, very grateful for their support and help. I left behind my wallet in the reception in the check out day, and they sent it back to me by mail in a few days. Thank you so much guys!!! :)

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Portugal

nice place, a bit over priced.

Even though it was only for one night, I had a lovely stay at Tomato Backpackers Hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful with their suggestions for places to visit. The atmosphere was good and the place was clean. I didn't make use of the excellent service of a free breakfast because of my gluten free diet, but I certainly enjoyed the cappuccino! :-)The area was good once I knew where to go. I didn't feel too safe in the back streets between Porta Nuova and Tomato's at night.

• 27th Aug 2015

one of the best hostels I've stayed in. the place isn't far from the city which you can walk in everywhere amd the staff are always willing go help you find your way around.the bar is really cool and there are lots of.great areas to hang out at. it is a shame the basement isn't used by some as it could be a great place to hang out but that could vary from group to group. a very pleasent stay.

Tomato Hostel was very clean. It had a very cool 'relax room' however it was unused the entire portion of our stay. Because it is an all ages hostel the atmosphere was lacking for young people. However, the staff were wonderful and we would recommend it