Tomato Kyoto Station

Fabulous 256 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 256 Total Reviews

4th May 2017

Great location near the Kyoto central station. Tons of helpful advice on where to go and what to see. Facilities are not superb but, it is a really good value for the price. Definitely recommend.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
26th Apr 2017

Very good for the value, the room for two was much more spacious than I thought. Plus it was one of the closest to Kyoto station I can find! Got my bang for my buck

15th Apr 2017

Great hostel. Not to far away from the Jr station. There were close temples by. Great restaurants were close by too. The beds and bathroom and shower facilities were clean and nice to use.

• England, Female, 31-40
15th Apr 2017

So this place lost a couple of marks for not having anywhere to lock up valuables and the cleaners leaving the room unlocked when they were finished. The bunk beds was a children's bed so noisy if I moved around and the curtains only pulled halfway along the bed. However it is a hostel and a fairly reasonable one. It has a great location and compared to European hostels I've visited it's very clean.

9th Apr 2017

A quiet hostel close to the station.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
17th Mar 2017

Cozy little guesthouse, great location not far from the hub of things. Friendly staff, would stay again.

• USA, Female, 31-40
28th Dec 2016
6.6

Convenient to Kyoto station and pleasant enough place to stay, but extremely cold! I only managed to stay two nights as I had my sleeping bag with me. I would suggest trying it in warmer weather or come prepared with lots of layers!

• USA, Male, 31-40
12th Dec 2016
7.4

You get what you pay for. I prefer the private room. I was unable to get hoy water but the heating system was eccellent. Overall I would certainly come back again. Thank you