Tomer Hostel Reviews

No.31, Lane 150, Wenhua Rd., Xitun Dist., Taichung, Taiwan

Hostel has no lobby, just pay rent to a group of young people on the street, then they will take the guests to their room, I feel very bad of that. Nice room decoration, but a lot of dust, there are a lot of insects flying around. The worst thing is the bed, the center of the mattress like a hole Inside it, sleep very very bad.

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

Generally It is a good hostel with comfortable room. However, it is unable to check in when I arrived at 1pm (my estimate arrival time when booking). The staff told me they cannot keep my luggage. It can only be available to check in at 5pm. After some time, I tried again to have a call. Finally I can have luggage storage. I don't know why. If I cannot keep luggage in hostel, I can go nowhere.