8.1
Fabulous 26 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 26 Total Reviews
Tony's Guest House Located at Papnis Drive, Petit Valley, Diego Martin.
Trinidad And Tobago
Diego Martin none Papnis Drive, Petit Valley
81% 26
10.7173170 -61.5445410
    Rooms available

28th Jan 2016

Tony is a legend! Trinidad is a tough place to travel on your own but Tony really helped me make the most of my experience there. He took me to local Carnival events and helped me figure out local transport. The hostel is a little ways out of town but it has a nice patio and I did meet several other interesting travelers there which was great.

3rd Dec 2015

Nice place to stay and good value for your money. There is two houses and I stayed on the second one which is located 5 min away from the main one. Shops near by and easy to get around like Port of Spain. Tony is a good guy and will help you on anything you need and more. Apart from the hickup on my airport pickup, everything went smoothly and I enjoyed my stay.

Thank you Miika for taking time to give us a review. Hope to see you another time on a visit to Trinidad. Land of calypso and steelpan.