Tony's Guest House Reviews

Papnis Drive, Petit Valley, Diego Martin, Trinidad And Tobago

It's a very nice place to stay. Tony is a kind person and helps you in everything you need, making your stay at his places a very enjoyable experience. Clean and well equiped rooms and private bathrooms for those prices are amazing. I recomend it 100%

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Venezuela

I stayed at Tony's for 3 nights. The room was small but good for the price. Tony arranged for the pickup and drop off to the PoS airport for $30 and $35, respectively. He also arranged my taxi to the Asa wright nature center and gave me tips on getting around (Maxi taxis). Overall, it's a nice place if you want something inexpensive.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • India

Mr Tony is a great man, he does his very best to make you feel at home.

Mr Tony is a gentleman, he respects customer`s privacy. I enjoyed my stay.

View all Diego Martin Bed and Breakfasts