Tony's House Hotel Reviews

30 Norfolk Square, Hyde Park, London, England

eating in our room whas not what we expeted of it

• 8th Aug 2015

More a hotel than a hostel. No common area or kitchen. The location is great with a park to sit in right outside. Rooms are small, but has everything you need. Simple, by considering London it was the right price.

Good location however due to a dripping pipe that dripped all night I didn't get any sleep which defeats the object of a hotel stay! I was worried it might be a bursed one as it was in the ceiling right above where I was sleeping however the reception was closed so I couldn't even speak to anyone. However after looking at previous reviews this seems to be a common complaint! Would not stay here again or recommend it bursed pipe plus not the most cleanliness of rooms!

• 28th Apr 2015