Tony's House Hotel Reviews

30 Norfolk Square, Hyde Park, London, England

Great location, helpful staff, good value for money. I highly recommend.

Quite possibly one of my least enjoyable stays in London. For £50 a night I had a horrible, Harry potter style room with much of the room being dirty and broken. The window didn't stay open, carpet was stained and smelly and upon pulling back the sheets for the night had at least 4 different types of/peoples hair in the bed. I just felt dirty being in the room. Shower was unventlilated and small under the stairs. A pity as the staff and foyer was very nice! Not what I expected at all.

Perfect location off a major tube station with accessibility to anywhere in London. Complimentary continental breakfast included with every stay. Nice staff and helpful when booking excursions. Quite neighborhood on the edge of Hyde Park!