Tony's House Hotel Reviews

30 Norfolk Square, Hyde Park, London, England

Good location however due to a dripping pipe that dripped all night I didn't get any sleep which defeats the object of a hotel stay! I was worried it might be a bursed one as it was in the ceiling right above where I was sleeping however the reception was closed so I couldn't even speak to anyone. However after looking at previous reviews this seems to be a common complaint! Would not stay here again or recommend it bursed pipe plus not the most cleanliness of rooms!

• 28th Apr 2015

The hotel location and facilities are a great value. However, very loud and noisy rooms. Apparently six o'clock in the morning turns the place into a playground because there were children crying and yelling and making way too much noise way too early. I would not stay again.

• 13th Feb 2015

I would highly recommend this hotel if you dont need luxury. Location of the hotel was great - really close to the underground. I had a clean single-room with a shower and double-bed and facilities like TV, fridge, hair dryer, iron, fun and kettle. They brought breakfast to my room early in the morning. They were accommodating. Only thing I didnt like was that it was pretty hot in the evening but when I woke up at 7 o clock it was freezing. Everything only for £30 a night. I would stay again.

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Slovakia

Awful hostel, disgusting breakfast (not even breakfast), rooms are freaking cold and small. Don't go there!

• 8th Feb 2015