Top Hostel Reviews

Krupowki 24, Zakopane, Poland

Top hostel hit rock bottom . Location is good I'll give you that .But how my god it's the first time I had such a bad experience . They had a problem with a group they had so we got to move room twice . The receptionist had no clue about her job she talk to us like we were children in a boarding school, seems her only purpose was giving out at clients . the common room closes at 23hrs the breakfast is bad really bad. Do yourself a favour DO NOT STAY THERE...

Everything was very good,exept door in showercabine

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • Belarus

the small 4-bed dorm wasn't really extra value as there was little room to put your baggage somewhere besides the lockers. There was no place to sit down and only one bedside cabinet, while the 6-dorm had like 2 sofa's, chairs, a bathroom and more space.

Great little hostel, amazing location and staff, the only thing I would improve is the breakfast. Would definitely stay there again!!! Great attractions and local advice as well.

I would have prefer nice and smiley staff, but well, otherwise, the hostel is clean and convenient.