Top Hostel

Fabulous 260 Total Reviews

• alexandrabesnard9427
  • France, Female, 31-40
29th Aug 2017

Everything perfect. Right in the city center, place is nice and well organised. Only detail : One of the staff person was extremely helpful. But the other one (other half of the day) didn't speak any English, which is complicated.

18th Aug 2017

A good hostel with friendly staff at a perfect location.

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
13th Aug 2017

Booked continously 3 nights 1 bed within 1 order. 2 different beds and 2 different dormitaries within 3 nights as a result. I think they will make improvement. I am willing to stay this hostel next time for overall.

7th Aug 2017

Great hostel- great location!

1st Aug 2017

I was unable to make it to Zakopane but when I contacted them to tell them they were extremely friendly! Would love the chance to stay here in the future.

16th Jul 2017
7.1

This hostel is Located right on krupowki street, so right in the center of zakopanes famous street, which was nice. The rooms and big, spacious, and clean. The bathroom looked a little dirty and the toilet flushes weird. The lockers don't work well. Breakfast was just a piece of bread and Nutella. It was okay.

13th Jul 2017

This hostel is in a perfect location to the Main Street - all the restaurants, shops and bars are literally on your doorstep. Close to bus station for transfers to hiking to the lakes and intercity buses. Free breakfast (toast and cereal) is included which was really nice especially when on a budget. Security wise - there were lockers but the balcony door didn't lock and could be accessed via other balconies. If I was by myself this would have bothered me. Otherwise we had a great stay here

• Slovenia, All Female Group, 18-24
11th Jul 2017
8.0

I had a very calm and relaxing stay at this hostel. Some of the staff didn't speak English or didn't know how to help us with some basic information about the nearby tourist attractions.

10th Jul 2017

I would recommend this hostel, they have little things around that are helpful for travellers, like a computer, washing lines in the bathroom, and a couch in the dorm itself. The staff weren't overly outgoing, but we're happy to answer any questions you had. I felt a little uneasy about the security of my stuff though, the dorm room was always left open, and in addition to that on my first day there my bed was stripped and my face mask was thrown away (I was due to stay one more night).

• Ukraine, Couple, 18-24
7th Jul 2017

Nice and tidy hostel, great location. Stayed in a private room, very quite and tranquil. The only thing - didn't find the travelers atmosphere there.. but in all other aspects - very good

×