Top Hostel Reviews

Krupowki 24, Zakopane, Poland

Great, clean hostel. Perfect location. Very noisy at night because it is on the Main Street where there are a lot of partiers. I slept fine but the noise kept my companion awake.

The staff were fantastic, smiley smiley folks, unbelievable clean, tidy, caring! BIG hat off to the cleaner, she left you wanting to shammy the toilet after each use! Rooms spacious and beds comfy enough for this rough rider. In retrospect, if I was to recommend a hostel, this place is my little gem in Poland to date. Great job guys,

I stayed on Saturday night and there was really loud music from downstairs restaurant. However when I came to pick my backpack late on Sunday night the music wasn't playing anymore. The location couldn't be better, staff was friendly and helpful, everything was clean. Overall a great hostel!

I loved zakopane first of all so it made loving this hostel easy. Perfect location right in the heart of town. Great staff but the doors to the room don't lock. My only problem with the place. Everything else was smooth sailing.

It would be nice to have more than one bathroom for a room of 8 persons. We had to wait a lot to take our shower sometimes...

Location is super centre . Staff is friendly ! But it is very noisy in the morning and night and more than 10 people to share only one toliet and shower is not make sense! There is not plug near your bed. So charging electric productd is problem!

Nice hostel and staff. Just a little expensive for the country

• 29th Apr 2014

Really good night, but I don't like that the room in on the main hall of the hostel.

• 17th Apr 2014