Top Hostel Reviews

Krupowki 24, Zakopane, Poland

Really great location, nice kitchen and reception open 24h/day, but kitchen closed from 00:00 to 7:00 and any common area to sit with friends. The hostel was full and even overbooked during my stay (one additional person sleeped on the couch and another in the kitchen. Staff helpful and really nice but sometimes a little noisy at the morning. Really good beakfastm, hostel very, very clean.

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Poland

Shower door was broken, one of the lights was out. We got 3 keys but they were not labeled. Was able to get a hairdryer from the desk. The view from the common area was awesome, the common area and kitchen was convenient. The room was clean and private.

Really nice place and very kind and helpful receptionists. Thanks to Sonia and the other blonde girl (sorry I ve no idea how to spell your name) for all the advices and the helps about the city and the mountain trips!

• 28th Aug 2014

Excellent you couldnt find better location or staff :)

Only a night stay, but did the job!

Great, clean hostel. Perfect location. Very noisy at night because it is on the Main Street where there are a lot of partiers. I slept fine but the noise kept my companion awake.

The staff were fantastic, smiley smiley folks, unbelievable clean, tidy, caring! BIG hat off to the cleaner, she left you wanting to shammy the toilet after each use! Rooms spacious and beds comfy enough for this rough rider. In retrospect, if I was to recommend a hostel, this place is my little gem in Poland to date. Great job guys,

I stayed on Saturday night and there was really loud music from downstairs restaurant. However when I came to pick my backpack late on Sunday night the music wasn't playing anymore. The location couldn't be better, staff was friendly and helpful, everything was clean. Overall a great hostel!

I loved zakopane first of all so it made loving this hostel easy. Perfect location right in the heart of town. Great staff but the doors to the room don't lock. My only problem with the place. Everything else was smooth sailing.

It would be nice to have more than one bathroom for a room of 8 persons. We had to wait a lot to take our shower sometimes...

Location is super centre . Staff is friendly ! But it is very noisy in the morning and night and more than 10 people to share only one toliet and shower is not make sense! There is not plug near your bed. So charging electric productd is problem!

Nice hostel and staff. Just a little expensive for the country

• 29th Apr 2014

Really good night, but I don't like that the room in on the main hall of the hostel.

• 17th Apr 2014