Fabulous 171 Total Reviews
Fabulous 171 Total Reviews
Top Hostel Located at Krupowki 24, , Zakopane.
Poland

• WanderingCanadian1994
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
19th Sep 2016
8.0

A centrally located hostel on the highstreet of Zakopane, Krupowi. There were privacy curtains on the bunks and the overall feeling of the hostel was very nice. I would recommend to anyone who wants a centrally located hostel in Zakopane.

4th Aug 2016

Great location on the main tourist road. Staff very nice and the kitchen is well stocked. Only one bathroom for about 12 peoplw though so its a bit tough

• Franshazeleger
  • Netherlands, Male, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
10th Jul 2016

Very good hostel, beautifully located in the centre of Zakopane. Great beds and very clean! Breakfast was nothing special and the atmosphere wasn't great either - but we were here for just one night so can't really say much about it. Only one toilet and shower for 10 people, so be prepared to queue up in the morning.

10th Jun 2016

A decent stay.

29th May 2016
7.7

I really liked this place, even the owner was ok, even though he looked likes an extra from Star Wars. The beds and staff were great, I really enjoyed myself and thats all I enjoyed. The owner did get a tad bit upset when I caught him in "An interview" with a wanna be receptionist in a private room. I have been in hot water before. Anyways, I thought the room said "Pirate room", imagine my embarrassment? But hey I am a Christian, even a saint was a sinner, no one's p

• Slovenia, Male, 25-30
6th May 2016
6.6

The good: located right in the center of the city. The bad: to get to the 4 bed dorm, you have to go through the 6 bed dorm, and all of you share 1 bathroom with a toilet (so 10 people altogether). As you can imagine, there is a constant race to get to the bathroom. There is also no hot water in the afternoon (it says on the boiler to wait for 15min, but after 30min the water was still barely lukewarm).

• Australia, Male, 25-30
21st Apr 2016
7.1

Hot water run out very often. I felt really uncomfortable when it happened just after I had soap. I had to continue with ice cold water there on. The polish guy in our dorm was drinking inside the room , hostel has no practical policies regarding this. They provide ear plugs , so basically may be this is why the polish guy kept on playing games with a high volume on his phone.