Top Hostel Reviews

Krupowki 24, Zakopane, Poland

The girl at te front desk told us she was too busy to help us. She told us to go to an information station but the hostel had no maps available and she didn't want to explain how to get their. Our dorm was located outside the main entrance of the hostel and the door below was propped open so anyone could have come up and come in. The staff were unfriendly and unhelpful and seemed annoyed with questions. The environment in General was not welcoming. Wouldn't go back. No bathroom vent- it smelled!

Simply the best hostel I've ever stayed. Bedroom and beds are awesome, pillow and mattress are amazingly comfortable, there's plenty of food in the breakfast, and it's in the Main Street of the city Highly recommended!

From reading the reviews before hand, this hostel definitely listens to the constructive critism. Staff, cleanliness, atmosphere, location - all wonderful. Most people who stayed while I was there ended up extendin their stay by a couple more days. Would definitely stay again!

WIFI very deficient.

Booked for two nights and ended up staying for six. Great place, super friendly staff who can help with everything!

Sil=mple breakfast, but a very good hostel

Staff incredible, excellent atmosphere. All was clean and incredible. Whenever I go back zakopane I will stay there!

Perfect location: in the middle of the main street and close to busses to mountain. Dorms were nice and big and with your own locker. I stayed here for xmas and we had bigger special breakfast then. Everything looks very new. Would def stay here again!

The best hostel in the world! Would highly recommend it to anyone! The staff were amazing, shout out to Dazza, Inga and JM! Also free breakfast and dinner was a huge bonus

Not a bad place...it was winter season so It was quiet except many snowboarders/skiers...but the hostel staff didn't give a map or any recommendations upon arrival and the breakfast was marginal at best *but it is free. no key to get into rooms so that was worrisome but you could rent a key to their in-room lockers for valuables. overall just not the best or worst...it was a quiet clean place to sleep while I explored for a few days

Ahhh I miss this place already! Kinga and Jola were the best. They gave me invaluable tips on where to go and what to do. They were approachable, helpful and thoughtful. I cannot express how much I loved it there! I was sad to leave. The hostel near the shopping street so there were things to see and eat even late at night. The hostel itself was clean and everything worked well.

Really enjoyed our stay! We we're in the 12 dorm with the ensuite, there was a battle to shower in the mornings but overall, clean rooms, huge lockers, sturdy bunks, medium size kitchen with free toast and cereal for breakfast. The rooms themselves didn't lock but there's always someone in reception that has to buzz people in so i felt safe enough. The staff are super knowledgable and gave us good tips everyday. Excellent spot, would definitely recommend!

Staff were amazing! Katya had especially good advice about where to walk in the mountains!

Hostel located in the center of Zakopane. Good place for a good price :) best regards!

Było cudownie. Bardzo dobra lokalizacja. Napewno tam wroce :)

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Feels like a hotel with a dormitory. Other guests were older Polish. Asked where to find cheap local food and was directed to a luxury Italian restaurant.

Location is very convenient and facilties are good. Staff are very helpful and will suggest walking routes.

fine hostel. might stay here again.

Good place--get the apartments, they're worth it. Only complaint is, they tried to give us a 2-twin room in the main hostel, when what we booked/paid for is a double-bed private. But we just told em that wasn't gonna happen, and they fixed it. Everything else was great.

Great hostel, extremely high quality. Great location and superb staff.