Top Hostel Reviews

Krupowki 24, Zakopane, Poland

Improve internet. Security is worry as anyone from street can basically wander up into hostel. It would have been good if staff were more enthusiastic about helping those staying there find good activities. I was pretty much told just go to info centre. It was like I was checked in and paid and now they didnt care

Hey thanks for having us! Unfortunately we did not wait for the owner to return but the meal we shared the night previous was spectacular! Thank you Bart(osh? My polish is nothing) you made our stay one of the best ones in Poland. That is a fact! So thank you and until next time!

Great location and great staff. I shall gladly return here at the next opportunity :)

Stayed in a 4 bed mixed dorm which can only be accessed by walking through the 6 bed mixed dorm. Room is rather small but with large lockers. 1 common toilet and bathroom effectively shared by 10 beds. Plus points are clean environment Good location from attractions such Gubalowka, Mt Kasprowy Wierch .

awesome staff! the most helpful and nicest girls ever :) i got to zakopane not really knowing where to start and they gave me so many suggestions as soon as i arrived!! kitchen area is super comfy, facilities are great. the only minor problem is that you only have access to your room's bathroom, so it can get quite busy sometimes!!

Affordable and in a great location. Recommend light luggage. The steps are narrow and 2 floors up