Torre Turbolo Reviews

Marina Del Cantone, Massa Lubrense, Sorrento, Italy

No Rating

I didn't realize the torre turbolo was in the middle of a campground, which took away from the atmosphere. But the room was nice and staff was wonderful!

Excellent place to stay when visiting the Amalfi Coast, as a base for boat trips to Capri, Positano and also by train to Pompeii/Versuvius. Above day trips all organised by the the reception and very reasonably priced. Also Scuba dives on the site. Staff are lovely and helpful. The restaurant was enjoyable and cheap. Accomodation was excellent - bright, clean, with excellent views. The beach is clean and tranquil. I would definitly visit again and tell to my friends.

It takes an hour by local bus from Sorrento. Not very convenient. The tower is in the middle of a camp ground, but is close to a rocky beach. For some illogical reason you can cancel your whole reservation with 24 hour notice, but if you have a 5 night reservation and inform then upon arrival that you cannot stay the last night (so a 3 day notice) they will still make you pay for the last night (they hold your passport hostage). Staff was not flexible and actually rude about the matter.

Michele was great, as was everyone here. Great little inexpensive bar at the site. The building had tons of character. I would highly recommend this location....5 of us stayed 4 days, and would have stayed longer if we could!

A little musty, but the location was great, right near the water, a few restaurants close by, small grocery, boating...it was great.

Torre Turbulo was one of the best places we stayed at during our trip in Italy other than a really nice hotel in Rome. This was definately my favorite part of the trip. The people were so nice, the view was amazing, and it was just a feel good place to be. I want to move to Nerano as a matter of fact, after visiting! Definately check it out, you won't be disappointed.

View all Sorrento Bed and Breakfasts