Torwada Hotel Reviews

Downtown AL Reeda St, Amman, Amman, Jordan

Good for only one night or quick stop over. The owner of the hostel is very friendly and will help you with recommendations if you need them. I only stayed here for one night as a quick stop over before changing locations as I arrived at the airport around 1AM. The owner picked me up at the airport no problem which I was nice. The place is pretty cold feeling - the particular room that I was in had a very strange / bad smell and the bathroom was just okay. The wifi also did not work in my room

The hostel was really difficult to find. The room was ok, but the beds only had a sheet that covered the matress and nothing more, fortunatelly i had my own blanket. The bathroom was very dirty, there were hairs all over the tab, disgusting. The staff was kind, i spoked little since i had aprox 1 hour to find the place after asking several times, and wanted to leave as soon as posible in the morning. I have been to several hostels and this was expensive and disgusting. Keep Away! Trust me

I read excellent reviews about this place, but when we got there, the staff wasn't even there. The room had peeling wall paper, there were tissues in the drawers, the bathroom was disgusting, etc. The staff did buy us a nice breakfast in the morning, but it was a small consolation based on the conditions of the room. Yes, the hostel is cheap, but I've stayed at many equally cheap hostels recommended by HostelWorld, which were much better than this one.

Great location, close to the sights, but away from the traffic noise. Very friendly staff and great owner. Basic rooms with private bathrooms are adequate. The nearby breakfast/lunch cafe is top notch & cheap.