Totters

9.6
Superb 569 Total Reviews

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
14th Aug 2017

Great hostel, owner let us check in early as our room was ready she is just lovely!! Breakfast is basic but great. Extremely clean, beds super comfy. Wish we stayed more than one night.

23rd Jul 2017

Great locality with helpful staff enjoyed my stay, kitchen and dining facilities excellent. Well done Bob 🖒🛌😪

20th Jul 2017

This is probably the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. The location is superb -- right by the water and within easy walking distance of the castle, the town square, and the bus station. It was exceptionally clean and the beds were comfortable (for hostel beds, anyway). Breakfast was very basic but perfectly sufficient for me (cereal, bread for toast, jam, tea, and coffee). Kitchen is exceptionally well stocked with cooking utensils and is very atmospheric. Would definitely stay again.

• Indonesia, Male, 18-24
11th Jul 2017

Best hostel I've ever stayed in my life

• England, Male, 25-30
7th Jul 2017

A lovely place in Caernarfon. A short drive to snowdon (20-30mins). Warmly welcomed and looked after throughout. A very pleasant stay, with all the normal facilities. Clean, well cared for and a decent spread for breakfast. Overall, great value for money and would highly recommend.

• ralstonhartness
  • USA, Male, 18-24
3rd Jul 2017

Fantastic. One of the best hostels I've ever been to. Stay here. And hang out an extra day because it's cozy and you won't want to leave (unlike some hostels).

27th Jun 2017

Such a great hostel, we really enjoyed our stay! It's a beautiful place and also a fantastic location, it felt like we were at a fancy hotel:) I definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone!!

27th Jun 2017

It did take me awhile to find Totters, but once I got there I was recieved by the friendly and helpful owners. It was the cleanest hostel I've stayed in. And like most of Wales, it had a warm & charming atmosphere. It cost me less than 5 pounds to get to and from snowdonia and the castle is right next door. I could have stayed here for an entire week. Highly recommended hostel.

25th May 2017

Located within the walled city, this is the perfect place to stay in Caernarfon. The hostel has squeaky clean and spacious rooms, and close to the bus station. Despite near-by pubs and restaurants, the hostel remains very quiet. The owner is very friendly, helpful and welcoming. You also get a feel of staying in a heritage building within a cozy ambience, especially at the basement. Best thing is the flexible breakfast time where you get to start off early if you are checking out early.

24th May 2017

I only stayed for one night and it was very comfortable.