Totters Reviews

Plas Porth Yr Aur, 2 High Street, Caernarfon, Wales

My boyfriend and I stayed in the double room for one night and had a very nice time. Totters was the best hostel we stayed in on our trip around North Wales. The double room is huge it has a sofa and TV (with DVD selection) and seems more like an apartment. We regretted that we only booked one night. The owners were really friendly and we feeled very welcome. The hostel is right in town centre on High Street but quiet.

• 6th Apr 2015

As you can see, we had a most pleasant stay . Bob was a very good host and provided us with all we needed . Our follow guests seemed to agree with our assessment. Sally and Robert Williams

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Couple, 41+

best hostel ever!

We had a fabulous weekend, hostel was excellent friendly (owner) clean warm we had the place to ourselves on our first night. Location excellent with great views from our nest in the eaves of the house. We can't praise it enough and are already planning when we can visit again...

really good location and friendly staff

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Spain

It is one of the best hostels I've stayed in! The place is very spacious, well-lit, tidy, and it's furnished with taste. The staff is extremely friendly.

The best hostel I have stayed in in the UK.

Came to totters as my first ever stay in a hostel and first trip solo and loved it. Wish I'd done it sooner. The managers friendly told me all I needed. Their is lockers if you need them, kitchen is great, social room is compfy and nice with tv and plenty to read if you wanted too. They do have wifi which is handy as wales has almost no mobile internet and poor signal for phones in general. Don't rely on ur sat nav once your in Wales as it can take a long time to get it to work. Bring a map :)

• 29th Oct 2014