Toucheng Backpackers Hostel Reviews

F7. No.79, Mingfong Rd., Yilan County, Ilan, Taiwan

They didn't update their booking condition on time. I was told that they canceled my booking when I just on their entrance. It's very sad that there was no nearby internet coffee or any public computer. I could only search on internet via expansive 3G network. At least they should let me in and help me found another place to stay. Until now, the booking fee is still on my credit card slip. They promised they'll cancel this fee, but they don't.

The host actually did not know my arrival as he didn't check the appointment regularly. All the things, including walls, bed, bath room ceiling, were dirty! The mirrors were all covered by mold. The washing machine and ceiling ware covered by thick black dust. I spent one night there only even I had paid for two nights already. It's not worth for money even at that cheap price.