Touran Backpacker Hostel Reviews

No.3 Si Yan Jing, Hupao Road, West Lake District, Hangzhou, China

I loved this hostel. You can't beat the unbelievable price, but the service really makes the experience great. I was upgraded to a better dorm area free of charge, and the staff was courteous, patient and respectful (especially Owen, what up sugar!!) and they really took the time to answer all of my questions. The common area was a great place to hang out and talk, and there were a lot of solo travelers so it was easy to meet people and have fun. They sell booze too, which is awesome.

• 24th Nov 2013

Had such a wonderfull time out here, the location is great. Many busses just a cross the street, near to the lake. Everything close by without being in the loud city center. Owen en Lancy are awesome! Really had the best time with them! Theyre really friendly and helpfull, they make You feel at home! Nice room, bathroom ensuite & good wifi service! Extended my stay for having so much fun and wanting to stay a little bit longer in that great atmosphere! Could recommend it to everybody!

We had a very nice stay, Owen and Candy are people we will never forget, they were so kind and helpful with everything ! The area is really nice, very close to all the beautiful nature things. We rented bikes twice (which were good bikes) but the rest of the time we just walked, it's a beautiful area so why not ? Taking the bus is also possible, so actually you are close to everything !

My experience at the hostel was amazing. I was originally planning on staying for 2 nights but extended my stay for much longer. The staff are very helpful, very kind and friendly. The owner of the hostel (Candy) lives at the hostel with her husband and both are very nice people. They make sure your experience at the hostel is very enjoyable. There were games nights that I enjoyed quite a bit. The lounge area is very cozy and comfortable. The hostel is kept clean the entire time. - Muza

A bit far from the city center (take a taxi, a bike or something... it's more than 1 hour walking!). The staff and the atmosphere are nice, they serve very good breakfast and cheap, generally it was a positive stay. The bicycle hiring service is a plus.

Dear,Thank you so much for the lovely night,Really hope we can see you again

My stay in Hangzhou was amazing, greatly influenced by this hostel. The rooms are big and clean. I found the staff to be amazing and extremely helpful, especially Owen. I'll definitely be staying again if I'm in the area!

The hostel itself had a certain charm especially since it was in a metropolitan area. It's a hostel, doesn't pretend to be anything else so any negative review by other users are pointless and unwarranted. Location is ideal, just get a bike and turn left you go towards the lake and into town or better still turn right onto Hupao Lu you head towards the hills (tea growing region, nine creeks etc etc). A special mention to Xiue Xue most kind person and not forgetting Owen.

• 2nd Nov 2013

Dear,thank you for your comments,We will continue to refine our hostel,hope we can see you again.

If you want to be in the best place in China you must come to touran hostel In hangzhou until this time of my trip it has been the best hostel, and believe me I have been in too many hostels, lol the best thing is the staff they really makes you want to go back, fore sure I'm doing it at least. Believe me this is the best hostel ever

• 24th Oct 2013
  • Mexico

Dear,very happy to be friends with you,as you say,Hang Zhou is a great city,Hope to see you again.

1 2 Next » last »