Touran Backpacker Hostel Reviews

No.3 Si Yan Jing, Hupao Road, West Lake District, Hangzhou, China

The staff was very helpful and kind, the atmosphere of the hostel was excellent. Although I only stayed one night I enjoyed my stay and would go back.

Dear Nikolett Thank you for your comment,is also helpful for us,we would like you come back and hope see you soon

Staff were absolutely fantastic. World class. Very friendly and helpful.

Staff were extremely helpful! I would advise getting a room without an ensuite...the bathroom/drain in our room smelt so bad that we forwent showering (luckily we were only there for 1 night!), couldn't be in the room any longer than we really needed to. Take earplugs. I was woken up in the middle of the night to who i presume was one of the young ladies that lives downstairs of the hostel & her partner having a good time in bed (if you know what I mean) for about an hour on & off (haha)

The best warmest welcome i have had in China, great place great people, highly recommened. Please take care of my son , he is shy but i feel that with your friendliness, he is already in good hands, thank you

Great hostel! Really good location and most of it awesome staff! I forgot my camera in my previous hostel and Candy helped me so much to contact them and to send the camera back to another place so i can take it back. Thanks you They are so helpful and trustfull and friendly and the dog is the cuttest ever! Love this place, great to spend a fantastic day in beautiful lake area! Thanks again! vanessa

Touran Backpackers was a blissful getaway from the hustle and bustle of Shanghai. The double room was very clean and comfortable and the common area was awesome for having a good old chin-wag/beer with other travelers. What really made our stay amazing was the friendly, helpful, fun-loving staff (Owen and Candy) who genuinely befriended us and showed us a rad time. Thank you so much guys!

Because Hangzhou would definitely not have been the same in another hostel! Strategic location, beautiful and cheap place, incredible staff.

• 3rd May 2014

Hey Arnaud, we miss you very much~~ You are so nice~~ Welcome back anytime~ Tour'an is your home in China~~ -candy

住的单间,洗手间很矮,用马桶和冲凉要弯腰低头才不会碰头,很不舒服。位置,大厅和价格还不错

Hostel is harder to find at night, it is 20m before the Hupao/Manjuelong Rds corner, as noted in the directions, if coming from the North heading South on Hupao. Rooms are dated and aged with limited hot water and no toilet top (in single room) however the staff help (in particular Kathy) compensates this as they provide invaluable help.

Thank you for your comment. We will try to fix these problems and hope to see you again

The hotel staff are very nice. The location is near to a lot of famous and wonderful tourist spots.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Gloria1125
  • China

Very beautiful location, really nice staff (greetings to Owen!!!). We really liked it very much there. Hope to come back some day. Thank you!

Great location for exploring the west lake. Staff are super friendly and helpful.

Thanks for your kind comment and we will work harder. Hope to see you again in the future

Difficult to find once we arrived in Hangzhou but a staff member came to find us. A clean hostel with decent priced rooms and friendly staff. Very close to West Lake if that's what your looking for but a bus ride from downtown. Not many foreign guests during our stay and had a Chinese vibe which wasn't a problem. Only negative was the bikes at the hostel where in poor condition and 60RMB each per day is too expensive. No pool table despite website stating there was!

thank you for your comment, we will fix our bike as soon as posible, we are very sorry for your inconvienentin fact we don't have pool table, we have already correct it on websites.

Super friendly staff in this clean hostel

The staff were amazing and very helpful - answered all of our questions, which ranged from "where's the nearest place to hire bikes?" to "where would we find a good KTV place?"! The 8-bed room was clean (although a bit small (a tight squeeze)) and the aircon kept us very warm. Only negative thing I would say is the bathroom and toilet facilities - not very clean. But we were only there for 1 night.

Thank you for suggestful advises,we will improve our cleanness of the bathroom and toilet, we hope to make you feel like at home when you come to our hotel next time,we are really looking forward meeting you here again.

Here is good and worth. Suggest Touran to provide motor-bicycle because it is better.

Dear SENGYEE Thank you comment our hostel