Tourist House Liberty

Very Good 381 Total Reviews

• USA, Couple, 31-40
4th Apr 2017
7.7

We didn't realize the bathroom was shared until we were there. Although it was clean, the shower was ultra thick by and it was clogged. I wish I had selected a place with an ensuite, that was my fault! The room was clean, super safe, comfy and ultra quiet. If you are looking for a college vibe, this is not the place. It was a great place to come to rest after long walks in Florence. The free Wifi was super slow, but that has been the case everywhere in Italy. Next time I'll pay for my own.

23rd Mar 2017

Visiting my girlfriend, so I booked since it was close to her place. Bargain price since all we needed as a room, not looking to go out and meet others. Not the best for a solo traveler, but it was perfect for us. Staff was just okay, very transactional. Not rude, just never went out of their way to be helpful.