Tourist House Liberty

8.2
Fabulous 397 Total Reviews

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
6th Jun 2017

Pretty nice rooms in a great location walking distance from the Dome, train station, and David. Well worth the price

• England, Male, 31-40
31st May 2017
8.0

small but neat and clean and in close proximity to the train station, town centre and other tourist attractions.

26th May 2017

Great place to rest and relax. Great location!

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
23rd Apr 2017

The staff was very friendly, accommodating and helpful. They gave very nice tips. The room had a TV and it was comfortable. They also had a portable heater which made cosier for the cold days. The bathroom was very clean and I did not have any problem with draining. The house for the most part was quiet so I was able to sleep without interruptions. Lastly, the location was ideal. I was able to quickly reach the main locations walking around.

• USA, Couple, 31-40
4th Apr 2017
7.7

We didn't realize the bathroom was shared until we were there. Although it was clean, the shower was ultra thick by and it was clogged. I wish I had selected a place with an ensuite, that was my fault! The room was clean, super safe, comfy and ultra quiet. If you are looking for a college vibe, this is not the place. It was a great place to come to rest after long walks in Florence. The free Wifi was super slow, but that has been the case everywhere in Italy. Next time I'll pay for my own.

23rd Mar 2017

Visiting my girlfriend, so I booked since it was close to her place. Bargain price since all we needed as a room, not looking to go out and meet others. Not the best for a solo traveler, but it was perfect for us. Staff was just okay, very transactional. Not rude, just never went out of their way to be helpful.