Fabulous 333 Total Reviews
Fabulous 333 Total Reviews
Tourist House Liberty Located at Via Ventisette Aprile 9, , Florence.
Italy
Florence florence 50129 Via Ventisette Aprile 9
83% 333
43.7792285 11.2552984
    Rooms available

21st May 2016
7.4

It was so cheap to stay here that I feel silly complaining. There's only one bathroom which was a bit annoying to share with quite a few people, but they kept it very clean. It's sort of I'm a strange location at first but then I realized its a 10 minute walk to the duomo and 15 from the Uffizi- not bad at all. It's a good place to stay if you're just gonna be there a couple nights and need somewhere cheap.

• USA, Male, 18-24
12th May 2016

When I arrived nobody was there, the door was locked with just a post-it note with a scrawled number on it- I couldn't get through, so I just sat on the ground annoyed until guests came and I got into the lobby. Finally a man and his son arrived, they were out eating and it was fine. I did say I'd arrive later. Also, the power went out only in my room, hallway and bathroom the first night, at 1am. About half the building. It was creepy. All in all though, loved the private room. Worth the money.

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
23rd Apr 2016
7.7

I had a decent experience in general. PROS The location is very convenient, close to the train station and not very far from main attraction. Staff is friendly and helpful. CONS It was a surprise to me that only cash payment was accepted, the statement on Hosteworld page says the credit card was accepted. I also must say I was disappointed with the room I've got. It was quite different from the one in the picture, there was no view but to the walls of the tiny backyard, so a bit dark.

9th Apr 2016

Clean, smell nice not sterile or perfumy, comfortable good wifi, hot shower. Great place to stay to tour Florence for only 25E single room shared bathroom. But this will be changing as the owner will be refurbishing everything into ensuites only but these rooms were beautiful and still only 55E for king size. Pride of ownership is very obvious in this hotel ( not really hostel environment). Loved it!

9th Apr 2016

The staff was very friendly, but didn't speak very much English. They knew enough to do the check in process though, and it's not all their fault. I personally should know more Italian. The facilities were very clean (the hostel actually smelled really nice; like Autumn candles). The bed was very comfortable too. More than I usually get at hostels and very worth the price I paid.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
7th Apr 2016

Well presented and clean room. Excellent location. Staff gave very good dinner recommendations. Would stay again.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
17th Mar 2016
7.1

A very good place to stay if you want a private room to yourself. However I was not impressed by the fact I missed my first night because I missed the check in time. They should really allow check in as late as 12am if they want to provide a good service. If you miss the check in time you will be out on the street as I was!

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Dec 2015

We enjoyed our stay at Tourist House Liberty. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the room and bathroom were kept very clean and well heated. It was very centrally located, near the food market, bus station and duomo. I would definitely recommend to stay here!