7.8
Very Good 1,522 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 1,522 Total Reviews
Tourist House Santa Croce Located at via Ghibellina 95, , Florence.
Italy
Florence FI 50122 via Ghibellina 95
78% 1522
43.7702106 11.2612438
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
20th Aug 2016

I can't fall the place the staff are amazing the rooms are amazing. It right in the centre and is just perfect. I will miss this hostel

• Australia, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2016
4.9

My two friends and I arrived at 4:30pm at this hostel to a unhelpful and rude welcoming. We arrived on a Saturday and Saturdays have a special policy about checking in after 9pm, which we had not read. The staff member was extremely rude about this, saying it wasn't his fault we hadn't read the booking properly. While we understood this, we felt extremely unwelcome and didn't enjoy our time there. The cleanliness was not up to scratch, with dirty bathrooms and cluttered rooms. Not recommended!

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

Great hostel! Very social and great to meet new people. The owner is brilliant and always very helpful. Wifi is amazing everywhere and the location is excellent! Only downside is only 3 toilets so often had to wait a short while but would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone going to Florence! Lots of fun!

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

The place is small so dont go expecting for more than that. However, the hostel is extremally cosy and confortable and clean, the Kitchen is a huge meeting point and I felt more in a house with friends than in a hostel with strangers. Chris, the manager of the hostel, is such a great guy! At the same time you can see him putting all his effort to keep the place tidy he keeps being super nice and fun. Such a nice man! This hostel made my stay in Florence something to remember. go for it!

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
14th Aug 2016
5.7

DON'T STAY. Was a good place with all the kind of facilities we would expect, good atmosphere BUT the day after we were there my girlfriend was covered in bed bug bites. If they get that sorted I could recommend this place. I would only believe that it is sorted once they post a receipt from a professional company up, another review that said bed bugs had a comment saying they would clean and they obviously haven't, or it didn't work. If they don't I can't suggest you stay here, steer clear.

• Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
11th Aug 2016

Me and my two friends absolutely loved our stay here! The location was perfect, the room we had was spacious and the atmosphere was like a family. We made so many friends and loved the flexibility of checking in early and leaving late. The kitchen, wifi and bathrooms were great and the being so close to supermarkets was very handy. The guys working there were heaps of fun.

• Slovakia, All Male Group, 18-24
8th Aug 2016
7.7

This is a tiny hostel situated right in the heart of Florence. The small size of the hostel makes it really cozy and creates a great atmosphere. The staff (I have met only Christian) is really helpfull and happy to assist you with anything. They also do your laundry for 5EUR. Only be prepared for really loud nights as the windows are pretty close to many bars and they also clean streets during nights. It only has one huge disadvantage - bedbugs. I found around 20 bites on my neck after lastnight

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2016

Really nice. Everyone is so friendly. Had a great time!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
5th Aug 2016
5.7

Bed bugs on pillows and beds. Don't go.

29th Jul 2016
4.6

Location was amazing. And that's about where it ends... The bathrooms were gross-- broken showers, black mold above the toilet tanks, dirty floors, etc. The beds, while we didn't get bed bugs, were old and not well kept. I slept in the lofted part of one of the bedrooms and the railings weren't sturdy and several of the bars had rusted off, leaving a giant space on the loft unprotected. One wrong foot placement and you'd fall for sure.