Tourist House Santa Croce Reviews

via Ghibellina 95, Florence, Italy

Location is perfect, right in the city centre, 10 minutes walking from all the major attractions. Perfect also for the nightlife, as it's close to all the clubs and pubs full of tourist from all over the world. The price is also very good, you won't find something like this in Florence. There are of course some negative aspects: lot of noise from the street from the early morning and the bathroom not so clean, due to many people sharing it, but I've seen worse.Recommended for groups of friend.

this hostel had a great location and the staff was really friendly when they were around. the kitchen was always super disgusting and there was a broken cup left in the sink that I cut my hand on, the bathrooms needed to be cleaned more often and more thoroughly. We wanted a safe to put our stuff in but they didn't have the key or the code until the next day so we just decided we didn't want to pay to have it for one day. overall the location and price were good but it was really dirty.

it is not in the center of florence beware!!! we had to walk up with our backpacks 1km

My stay at this hostel was definitely one to remember. It wasn't set up like a normal hostel but instead had a house party vibe where other fellow travelers were the staff. The chill atmosphere was nice to relax in, but it made for a messier environment. As a side note reminder: review the check in policies for the weekend. I had to buzz people into the building because people didn't check the fine print.

The hostel is right in the city.Busy area, bit loud at night. Nice restaurants, everything close by and easy to reach. The rooms are charming, but the shared bathrooms always occupied in the morning. Worth it to stay a couple of days. The staff is okay...but where the hell are they? No one is there to ask something...we couldn't leave our bags, because we couldn't find anyone. We stored our bags at the train station...

• 21st Apr 2015

I am sorry about this BUT the night before you say you want to stay one more night and we reserve the beds for one more night. At 9 am you where gone allready

Hostell was great!

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Finland

There are 3-4 staff in this hostel, which means they should've be helpful to get some information, but it was not. When I asked something they just did google and show it. That's enough The kitchen was the worst I've ever had. Lot's of oil or some food still on a plate, fork and spoon. If I turn back time , I will never choose it. Here are good thing, location, 3bathroom small personal locker. This is it.

Too expensive for what it is.

Great atmosphere! Made lots of friends here and the staff made it so I very much so enjoyed my stay. We would absolutely go again

I had a nice stay in this hostel. It's a bit difficult to find but it's worth it. I had a cute room with a deck! Overall, it was clean. I recommand it.

By far the best hostel I have stayed in !! Warm , welcoming and in the best location !! I would recommend this to anyone ! I will most certainly be back again !

• 14th Apr 2015

Great location and really nice staff.

Great hostel. It was clean and the staff were helpful. It is in a good location, about a 10 minute walk from the duomo.

it's not that horrible as the previews review said.it's cheap and convenient.

I stayed here just for one night and for the price, it was decent. Clean but small bathroom, friendly and understanding staff when I was late. A little hard to find but if you have a map on your phone you should be good. WiFi was very spotty in the room but I was only there for a night and you're out exploring so I didn't mind too much. Overall, good if you're staying for one or two nights.

• 27th Mar 2015

This was a great hostel in terms of location, cleanliness, and price. However, I can't tell you how many confused people we let in (as guests) Friday and Saturday because they hadn't carefully read the check-in policy. From Friday afternoon to Saturday evening, THERE IS NO ONE THERE TO CHECK YOU IN. Just to make that crystal clear!! Fortunately, my friend and I were aware of this absurd policy so there were no issues for us. Except that there were no towels. Not even for rent it seemed.

Really good hostel to stay few days. Enough facilities. Great location.

Great staff, helped, organized, cleaned, was lively. Apartment is really nice and cozy. Showers and kitchen are in very good condition. Sometimes there is no soap in the toilet, which is corrected immediately. Thanks, enjoy Florence!

It was pretty dirty all over, but extremely cheap and perfect for one night.

The staff was never there, didn't provide any help whatsover. The bathrooms weren't as clean as one would hope. It was really confortable being alone, but if felt unsafe. The location is excellent, I could go in and out since it was close to almost every attraction.

« first « Prev 1 2 3