Tourist House Santa Croce Reviews

via Ghibellina 95, Florence, Italy

One of the staff (he has a tatttoo on his neck) opened the door to our room in the middle of the night and asked to talk to one of the girls in our room. She went out all confused and came back mad. Then he opened the door again, and asked my friend to "talk" to him and keep him company. He even asked her for a kiss. He kept bugging her for at least 10 minutes. What the hell? He was obviously drunk too. It's very unprofessional and we felt harassed.

• 5th Dec 2014

he is not a staff member he is just a guest. sorry about that .... seems to be exaggerated a bit your relatation. I was there before you check out and you did.nt talk with me . Anyway I will TAKE measures

We slept here only one night. The location was perfect, 5 min to Piazza Signoria! The staff..well we don't know we only met one guy and he was friendly but didnt know much about Firenze or reception duties. We left our luggages in the room until 8pm which was handy. We recommend this hostel if you have no expectations.

Good kitchen, hot showers, met some nice people and slept well, what more could you ask for.

I think this hostel was amazing, it was my first hostel I have ever stayed at, and it was good. I can say that it was a bit hard to find at first, since i had to go super far out to walk back to the other side to get to the hostel, but totally worth it. I can say that the staff was amazing, but they have to get the wifi on a longer distance to reach the rooms. It was a clean place, and I had my own bathroom and I met an amazing person who ended up traveling with me to florence and rome. Thanks!!

Nice staff. No plugins. Not space. Cheap!

They are right in Santa Croce, which turned out to be a great location only like 8 minutes walking to Duomo. The rooms were nice because there were no bunk beds! BUT I booked a 4 person mixed room and there were actually 5 beds in my room AND my room was up a strange spiral staircase on a homemade lofted floor. A bit strange and super hard to get to. But overall great value for money and we were happy with our stay!

1 2 3 Next » last »