Tourist House Santa Croce Reviews

via Ghibellina 95, Florence, Italy

The hostel is right in the city.Busy area, bit loud at night. Nice restaurants, everything close by and easy to reach. The rooms are charming, but the shared bathrooms always occupied in the morning. Worth it to stay a couple of days. The staff is okay...but where the hell are they? No one is there to ask something...we couldn't leave our bags, because we couldn't find anyone. We stored our bags at the train station...

• 21st Apr 2015

I am sorry about this BUT the night before you say you want to stay one more night and we reserve the beds for one more night. At 9 am you where gone allready

Hostell was great!

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Finland

There are 3-4 staff in this hostel, which means they should've be helpful to get some information, but it was not. When I asked something they just did google and show it. That's enough The kitchen was the worst I've ever had. Lot's of oil or some food still on a plate, fork and spoon. If I turn back time , I will never choose it. Here are good thing, location, 3bathroom small personal locker. This is it.

Too expensive for what it is.

Great atmosphere! Made lots of friends here and the staff made it so I very much so enjoyed my stay. We would absolutely go again

I had a nice stay in this hostel. It's a bit difficult to find but it's worth it. I had a cute room with a deck! Overall, it was clean. I recommand it.

By far the best hostel I have stayed in !! Warm , welcoming and in the best location !! I would recommend this to anyone ! I will most certainly be back again !

• 14th Apr 2015

Great location and really nice staff.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »