Tourist House Santa Croce Reviews

via Ghibellina 95, Florence, Italy

I stayed here just for one night and for the price, it was decent. Clean but small bathroom, friendly and understanding staff when I was late. A little hard to find but if you have a map on your phone you should be good. WiFi was very spotty in the room but I was only there for a night and you're out exploring so I didn't mind too much. Overall, good if you're staying for one or two nights.

• 27th Mar 2015

This was a great hostel in terms of location, cleanliness, and price. However, I can't tell you how many confused people we let in (as guests) Friday and Saturday because they hadn't carefully read the check-in policy. From Friday afternoon to Saturday evening, THERE IS NO ONE THERE TO CHECK YOU IN. Just to make that crystal clear!! Fortunately, my friend and I were aware of this absurd policy so there were no issues for us. Except that there were no towels. Not even for rent it seemed.

Really good hostel to stay few days. Enough facilities. Great location.

Great staff, helped, organized, cleaned, was lively. Apartment is really nice and cozy. Showers and kitchen are in very good condition. Sometimes there is no soap in the toilet, which is corrected immediately. Thanks, enjoy Florence!

It was pretty dirty all over, but extremely cheap and perfect for one night.

The staff was never there, didn't provide any help whatsover. The bathrooms weren't as clean as one would hope. It was really confortable being alone, but if felt unsafe. The location is excellent, I could go in and out since it was close to almost every attraction.

Good location. There is kitchen. But expensive

The woman working at the hostel told us that we were going to stay at a different building a few blocks from the one we thought. Thank God that happened because we were told by a guy that there were flees on the beds (he had a rush so it was true).

1 2 3 4 Next » last »