Tower Bridge Backpackers Reviews

Oceano Antartico No. 01, Puerto Escondido, Mexico

Very good price-quality. 4 years of (winter) travel over the world, my warmest welcome ever. Staff

Loved my stay in Tower Bridge! Owner Inge is the best. Helpfull, very sweet and full of salsa. Lots of fun with barman Colin, who rocks. Keep on swaffeling guys :-)

• 10th Dec 2014

Hey guys! Thanks for the friendly review! It´s been lovely having you around! Be back soon! Hugs! I. mit de leckeren D.

I had a great time in Towerbridge hostel. My first experience upon arrival was great! This place is like being in a tropical forest. It's full of Palm trees and all sort of other plants. There is a pool in the middle of the estate which served well arriving back from a long day of beach. My room was really great, simple, yet cosy. The bar opens at around 6pm where I met people from all over the world and we all had a great evening. The place is secure, no problem at all. I would come again!!

• 9th Dec 2014
  • Hungary

The Tower Bridge has a wonderfull chillout atmosphere and a legendary bar! You meet really interesting and lovely people there. The staff is welcoming and always happy to help! Value for money unbeatable!! Definitely one of my favorite hostels in the world!!

Lovely Staff, they made us feel really welcome and were happy to help out with any needs we might have had. The Hostel itself is nice, especially the little inside garden+pool deserve mentioning. It is a little away from the city centre, but taxis are generally quite inexpensive (and it is of course nice and quiet at night) Overall i would definitely recommend the Hostel, lovely people!

• 6th Dec 2014

Really nice staff, cool and relaxed atmosphere, a clean swimming pool, well located near the airport and the beach of carrizalillo and cheap. :)

• 6th Dec 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in Tower Bridge. If you want to meet international people from all over the world and you like to have a nice atmosphere in a hostel, you are right in this place!!

• 5th Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Really far away from anything. Room was dirty, shower didn't work, sticky bathroom floor. Wouldn't recommend.

There are some hostels that as soon as you walk in you feel welcomed and part of the hostel gang. This is that type of hostel. From Inge's hospitality to Colin's drinks. If you're looking to stay somewhere incredibly genuine stop by Tower Bridge and spin the wheel.

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Mexico

very nice facilities (with palms, pool and everything made of wood)

What a great stay with nice people and very friendly staff! Perfect mixture of entertainment and chillout. I will definitely come back.

This place is like a paradisiac hostel in the middle of a tropical garden. Palmtrees, hammocks, lovely pool and lots of fun at the bar at night! Staff are absolutely awesome and always happy to help. Definitely a big recommendation!

Great vibe and excellent staff. I think they were in the process of cleaning the place up. However i could not give a better review as the bathrooms were terrible and often dirty. Also the hostel is like 15minutes walk from the beaches. Definitely fun and friendly though!

This place is suited for young travellers looking to party-it's the cliche place for lots of drinking games and dudes playing Hey Jude on the guitar. There's cockroaches in the kitchen and free towels that smell of wet dog. If you want to take shots of a random guys crotch then this is the place for you-If you're over the 'freshers week' travelling vibe I'd look somewhere else. The staff are really really lovely and the pool is a welcome addition when it's crazy hot and the water breaks down!

We appreciate your comments about our motivated staff. We work really hard to assure that our guests enjoy their stay. When it comes to the drinking games, the crowd at the bar determines the atmosphere and invents the rules. No one is ever forced to join in and there are plenty of other chill out spaces to enjoy a beer. The occasional water break downs are a problem in the whole city, which unfortunately we cannot control.

This hostel I amazing for meeting new people and having a great time. Admittedly, it's not the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in, but it's a beach town and definitely has a no shower, everyday in a bikini kind of vibe. Honestly, you'll love it here. The staff is lovely, it's close to one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever been to, and you're guaranteed to have a good time, even if you just stay in to spin the wheel! Loved it and will be back!!

• 4th Nov 2014

Absolutely loved my stay at the Tower Bridge.. was supposed to stay for 3 days and ended up here for 10.. and this is the case for most people! The atmosphere here is great thanks to the staff who get everyone involved and give the place a real welcoming vibe.. There is always things going on at the Tower Bridge and the staff are really helpful with what to do around the town. The hostel itself is a beautiful setting with plenty of hammocks and of course the pool!

• 2nd Nov 2014

This was the best hostel we have stayed in so far! It was a party hostel sure, but if thats what you like then we couldnt recommend it any more! Amazing staff, including the receptionists, bar staff and lovely owners who make you feel at home away from home, its the only place we'd stay if visiting Puerto again!! Some people said it was too far away from the main beach, but after checking out other hostels all returned as none of them compared to the fun andlivelyatmosphereofTowerBridge.

• 28th Oct 2014

Great hostel, I've stayed at most of the hostels in puerto. Now I always come here. The bar is loads of fun, volleyball in the pool, pool table, always a fun crowd. It's the place to go if u want to meet people and have a good time. Also it's near the central market and lots of inexpensive places to eat unlike the zicatela hostels

• 16th Oct 2014

It was my second time at Tower Bridge and I can say that I truly love that place! Both times, semana santa 2013 and October 2014, the hostel had such laid back fun vibe that invites you to get stuck (beware). There's everything you need inside the hostel walls; a big kitchen, nice swimming pool, couch area to chill in, lots of hammocks and obviously a bar that unites people every night through the crazy game of Wheel of Fortune. Recommended for relaxed backpackers who want to have fun!

I was planning on staying at tower bridge for two nights, but absolutely loved the place and the staff so much that I had to stay for a week! Had an awesome time staying in the girls dorm, not a sight of any unwelcomed guests! Thank you for all the advice on what to do in Puerto and for all the fabulous nights we spent at the bar spinning the wheel and just chatting the night away! Would absolutely recommend this place!

• 29th Sep 2014