Tower Bridge Backpackers Reviews

Oceano Antartico No. 01, Puerto Escondido, Mexico

This is a definite party hostel. The music is blasting every night. My girlfriend and I weren't really in the party mood both nights we were there so it's a good thing we brought earplugs. But if that's your scene it's a good place! Good staff and nice rooms. Location is okay, need to take a taxi if you want to hit the beach

• 26th Jan 2015

I really loved this hostel! The staff was super firendly and helpt you what ever you needed help with. This is a fun party hostel! I cannot wait to come back!

We stayed at Tower Bridge for 3 nights and had an amazing time, the staff are all so lovely and helpful and the hammocks were amazing! (Even if my friend did manage to fall out of one...hahaha)

• 2nd Jan 2015

Amazing place to party and meet people! Loved it.

Absolutely the best place to stay in Puerto Escondido! The staff are awesome and super friendly, hostel is close to the beach and its great value for money! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

• 31st Dec 2014

Good enough, well located,

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Colombia

Eric and Inga were fantastic hosts. As hosts, they really went out of their way to create a social and inclusive atmosphere. We quickly became part of the furniture and felt very welcome. The bar is lively, but all quiet by around midnight, and the pool is great too. Some tlc and money thrown at maintenance and improvement in shared spaces and rooms would turn this great hostel into an amazing one. All round, a fun and friendly hostel perfect for socially minded travellers. Brígida y Adrián.

• 27th Dec 2014

The stay at the Tower Bridge Backpackers couldn't have been better! Inge and Erik are the nicest and most welcoming host we ever had. They try to know all the names of their guests and help u with any concern or question u might have! We enjoyed the whole atmosphere!

• 27th Dec 2014

Really nice staff who takes care of you and helps to book eg surf lessons. Atmosphere is chilled and the best part is that you can meet fellow travellers. If you are not a party person or want peace and silence i would choose something else. Still, lovely people and relaxed atmosphere.

I loved this hostel because of the atmosphere. I stayed in the boys dorm for 6 nights. it's time the owner put some money into the bathroom and mattresses.

Really amazing people behind the bar and the owners are amazing. They are really working on improving it only they have a lot left to do. Beds are horrible. Better to sleep on the couch. The bathroom is also not that clean. Beach is a 12 minutes walk but the market is around the corner. I really had a good time over here I only hope they will replace the beds and clean a little bit better.

Total party hostel, if you're are looking to party till 4 a.m. and play crazy games you have found the right place. The German owners and staff are helpful, kind and pretty great. The doorms and bathrooms dont have ventilation which makes them a bit stuffy, and just underwhelming in general.

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate any advice by our customers and try to do better. Anyhow we would like to point out that there are fans in all dorms and also the girls bathroom. Our bar closes at 12 pm which does of course not prevent some people from being loud when they return home.

Nice bar inside the Hostel, very nice atmosphere, pool table, pool with volleyball net. Hostel within walking distance of Playa Carrizallillo and Playa Coral. To Zicatela 25 Pesos in Taxi. Best of the three Hostels I stayed in Puerto.

• 21st Dec 2014

Had a great stay in this cosy nice hostel! The dorms are totally ok for the super cheap price, spacious and well equipped. The outside area with the pool is really nice to chill out. The best place is the bar though. You easily get to know a lot of great people and surely spend the most legendary nights there. Also the staff is very friendly and makes you feel welcome from the minute you arrive.

• 20th Dec 2014

Very good price-quality. 4 years of (winter) travel over the world, my warmest welcome ever. Staff

Loved my stay in Tower Bridge! Owner Inge is the best. Helpfull, very sweet and full of salsa. Lots of fun with barman Colin, who rocks. Keep on swaffeling guys :-)

• 10th Dec 2014

Hey guys! Thanks for the friendly review! It´s been lovely having you around! Be back soon! Hugs! I. mit de leckeren D.

I had a great time in Towerbridge hostel. My first experience upon arrival was great! This place is like being in a tropical forest. It's full of Palm trees and all sort of other plants. There is a pool in the middle of the estate which served well arriving back from a long day of beach. My room was really great, simple, yet cosy. The bar opens at around 6pm where I met people from all over the world and we all had a great evening. The place is secure, no problem at all. I would come again!!

• 9th Dec 2014
  • Hungary

The Tower Bridge has a wonderfull chillout atmosphere and a legendary bar! You meet really interesting and lovely people there. The staff is welcoming and always happy to help! Value for money unbeatable!! Definitely one of my favorite hostels in the world!!

Lovely Staff, they made us feel really welcome and were happy to help out with any needs we might have had. The Hostel itself is nice, especially the little inside garden+pool deserve mentioning. It is a little away from the city centre, but taxis are generally quite inexpensive (and it is of course nice and quiet at night) Overall i would definitely recommend the Hostel, lovely people!

• 6th Dec 2014

Really nice staff, cool and relaxed atmosphere, a clean swimming pool, well located near the airport and the beach of carrizalillo and cheap. :)

• 6th Dec 2014