8.4
Fabulous 986 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 986 Total Reviews
Tower Bridge Backpackers Located at Oceano Antartico No. 01, , Puerto Escondido.
Mexico
Puerto Escondido Oaxaca 71984 Oceano Antartico No. 01
84% 986
15.8690073 -97.0804899
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 31-40
2nd Apr 2016

What a great time I had! New owners, constantly renewing facilities, great staff and lovely guests. I will definitely come back, enjoyed every single day of my 4 weeks of stay. Thank you so much for everything!

• England, Female, 31-40
30th Mar 2016

Good vibes in this place

• Australia, Male, 18-24
24th Mar 2016

The Tower Bridge Hostel is Brilliant, the staff are very welcoming and make it feel like you are with family, the drinks are cheap and if you are up for a good time partying or just relaxing by the pool I highly recommend

16th Mar 2016

What a great hostel! Killer vibe and cheap drinks at the bar at night. Such great owners and people that it's just about impossible not to have a good time here. Hang out at the pool or hammocks during the day when it's too hot to go to the beach, and head to the beach all other hours of the day. Only complaint is that it's a little further away from the beaches than I'd like, but taxis are so cheap (~$2 USD) that it doesn't even matter. Party at night and beach bum by day!

• England, Couple, 25-30
13th Feb 2016

Great hostel in Puerto. Lots of character, the staff and owners are really friendly and so are the live-in cats. I was pleasantly surprised to find our double room also had a living area and our friends' double room was the size of a 16 bed dorm. It's a bit of walk from the beaches and restaurants but there's a shop nearby and its easy to hail a taxi outside for 25 pesos to the beach or town. The bar only sells beer or certain cocktails which aren't always available.

• Australia, Male, 41+
6th Feb 2016

The hostel is currently in new ownership, and it shows. It's undergoing a transformation into something even better than it is now. I felt very much at home there, it was clean throughout, it's so secure I needed to get past two padlocks to my room and the bunch of staff and volunteers working around the place made it feel like great project.

• England, Female, 31-40
29th Jan 2016

This hotel is a blast. Was staying there twice during my travels in Mexico and this will definitely not be my last showing up there.

27th Jan 2016

Great place and excellent people!

• asooztame
  • Mexico, Female, 25-30
18th Jan 2016
7.4

Hi, I stayed there with my Bfriend at a private room... there is no aircon, we had to ask for a fan. it has a pool... we had to take a taxi to go everywhere but it was not that expensive. I don't think it was very clean. When we arrived there was an issue with our room there was somebody still there, somebody who didn't check out and nobody noticed it ha too hippy... I don't mind at all. The staff, nobody spoke Spanish so me... Mexican traveling in my own country had to speak English (?)

16th Jan 2016

I liked the 'party hostel' vibe in this quaint beach town. It was just the amount of excitement I was looking for. What really made my trip, though, was the privacy of the loft room that I had. This private room was an escape from the noise and excitement of all the other hostel-goers, and I loved having an eagle's nest space all to myself for the price that I paid. Overall, a fun and diverse experience. Would recommend.