Tower Bridge Backpackers Reviews

Oceano Antartico No. 01, Puerto Escondido, Mexico

When I arrived in the morning from the bus station by taxi i was pretty Skeptical about the location was ready to have the taxi take me to a beach hostel but the security man Aaron convinced me to come and take a look around stayed one night and ended up staying for the week the bar tender and the front desk girls are amazing I would recommend Tower Bridge to all my Central and South American friend i meet along my travels. When I arrived in the morning from the bus station by taxi i was pretty

Came to Tower Bridge because the price looked great when I arrived the hostel was very clean and friendly the staff will go out of their way to help you with all most anything within reason. There is a bar and it generates a great atmosphere to meet and greet the drinks are economical defiantly the best hostel I have stayed at yet.

Steve and his team are very welcoming- great hostel atmosphere. Loved our time in Puerto!!!

Room was on a slant downwards, hostel is located in the middle of nowhere - you must walk far to get anywhere

Great hostel, would definitely recommend! Friendly and helpful staff, cool bar. Try the Sugar Special and the Puerto Sunshine!

Staff is great. Good value for money, but bit old place.

Wonderful paradisiac place with great atmosphere and interesting people! Big recommendation!!!

The hostel has great staff and great atmosphere. Private rooms are good value. It's located a short sweaty hike from the beach in a very peaceful area of town.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Finland

I was disappointed with my one night stay at Tower Bridge. We booked a private room and when we arrived we were taken to a room with a queen size mattress thrown on the floor with no sheets and lumpy pillows. The floors were sticky, the room smelled of mold and the mattress was so old I could feel the springs. The staff was helpful and gave us suggestions the next morning of places to have breakfast however when we checked out we could not find anyone to give our keys to.

• 18th Jun 2014

worst hostel i've seen in my life !!!!! really dirty, matress on the floor, kicthen like a bordell, staff unfriendly, i paied and escape the same day. its far away from the beach, night bfore a guy has been kidnapped. i've arrived at 10 am and utill 19 hours she did't give me my bed. so i paid for nothing, please don't go. choose another one.

Had a great time! Would love to come back!

Great party place

Wooooow! What an amazing place! The location is great! A ten minute walk to the beach and ten minute walk to the local market! The staff were amazing made sure I felt welcomed and gave me the inside scoop on what to do in puerto!!! Awesome kitchen with all the necessities- big pool- and hammocks in the shade! Exactly what a hostel in Mexico should be like! And cheap drinks at the bar!!! Win!

• 1st Jun 2014

Lovely place.. very good value for money. Staff are lax but it sums up the good relaxing feel you get for this place and what you want from a beach stay..... The owner is a bit of a chopper though

The most beautiful hostel I've ever stayed in. People there were great, very chill spot, very close to the beach. Just an awesome place to spend time. Simply AMAZING!

• 24th May 2014

What a place!!! Great atmosphere with staff being more like friends and not actual staff. Bar is great and spinning the wheel of fun can start to an epic night. Staff know all about the local bars and clubs. Cool place to meet like -minded people. Short 10 minute walk to a beautiful beach, great for swimming and learning to surf, with awesome cafes near. Rooms are big and comfortable with safety lockers for everyone, fans are also available for use. Kitchen, pool, BBQ area, pool table and more

Tower Bridge was awesome. The staff were friendly and welcoming from as soon as you walk through the door. It's in a great spot close to swimming beaches and a short taxi from the main surfing beaches. Most important was the great atmosphere and wheel at the Beatles Bar. We would definitely stay there again.

very cool place to meet people and party, cheap, it has a nice pool, the only thing was that the main door of the room was glass so you could see trough...

the place is perfect! the best atmosphere to make some friends and have fun inside the hostel.

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

Its not the best location and the mattress should be replaced as soon as possible. Good for the staff!!

View all Puerto Escondido Hostels