Town House 50 Saigon Reviews

50 E Bui Thi Xuan, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

It's a beautiful place! I really enjoyed staying there even though it was only for 1 night. The location is about 10 mins walk from the main backpackers area so it's very relaxing and a bit quieter which I prefer. The staff was lovely and very helpful. And the breakfast was very good too. I'd highly recommend this place for any kind of traveler.

the employees are incredibly thoughtfull. they make everything

The staff was great. They were so helpful. Thanks Johnny, Kelly and Thu.

Staff was very helpful in all our needs, including, but not limited to: booking bus tickets to Cambodia, recommendations for restaurants, how to navigate the city, and providing ointment for mosquito bites and scraped knees. Thanks for being so welcoming!

walls were paper thin and could hear music and talking from the hallways all night. no wall for the toilet or shower so expect very little privacy

Definitely stay here! If I traveled back to Saigon I would definitely stay here again. Location is great and near the backpackers street (about 10 min walk) Staff was very helpful. Very clean! Awesome dude!

• 19th Jan 2016

I took bus 152 from the airport for 10 000d and it dropped me very close to the hostel. The hostel is close to a lot of restaurants and attractions. Staff is very nice and informative and they'd help you book tours and buses. Breakfast was included and it was amazing. The rooms and bathrooms were always clean. Cons: only one bathroom and shower in each floor. The locker was kinda shaky. No paper towels to dry hands next to the sink.

Upon arrival we were quite uncertain as the location of the hotel/hostel isn't really clear from the main road. This was our first night in Vietnam and we were more then impressed with the quality of service and hospitality we received during our stay. I would highly recommend Townhouse 50 to anyone for their great service and facilities. We stayed in a superior double bed suite, which was great for couples. The location is within walking distance to backpackers areas and other main attractions

Would stay again!

• 14th Jan 2016

We were in a 10 bed dorm room which was really small and lockers for your backpack (mine did;t fit), its about 15 mins walk to the backpacker area. Johnny on the front desk was incredibly helpful and purely for that I would recommend it!

• 13th Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

Loved this place...very clean, quiet with nice staff.

Hostel was very good, conveniently located and had a great traveller atmosphere. breakfast in the morning was simple but very nice. Johnny at reception was a great help as he got out bus company travelling to PP to collect us at the lobby which made life very easy for us. i would stay here again and highly recomend it for anyone else looking somewhere convenient and modern.

• 9th Jan 2016

Thank you for being helpful.

Very kind & helpful lovley breakfast

This place is such great value for money! Awesome central location, quiet rooms and friendly helpful staff. The breakfast is delicious and great coffee. I left my iPad behind in the rush to leave one morning and had it returned to me which I was SO thankful for! Will definitely back next time in HCMC.

We booked a 8 bed dorm through hostel world but they put us in separate rooms which was annoying. Two of us stayed in a mixed bed dorm which we originally booked and it was spacious with big lockers to lock your stuff away. Two of us stayed 6 bed female dorm which was small and the air con didn't work, although we spoke to reception and they fixed it. The staff were helpful. But only having two showers and two bathrooms between 30+ people is slightly annoying.

I really enjoyed my stay here, it was nice. It had the best free breakfast of any hostel that I've stayed at. The staff was really nice and helpful, although a little pushy at times to sell their tours. I think the tours are definitely a little more on the pricier side, so if you're looking for more budget options then find your own outside of the hostel. The atmosphere was less social because it's a hotel and a hostel. It was hard to meet people at times. Wi-Fi was ok, could be more stable.

Nice hotel, staff were very helpful in booking tours.

Lockers by the beds are too loud to be opened or closed - if someone arrives late, expect juge noise. In shared shower / wc there's no really place. The only thing that was excellent: breakfest!

A very good place to stay, we are a family of four and this was a perfect place for us. The room was big, clean and there was everything we needed. The staff is friendly and very helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3