Town House 50 Saigon Reviews

50 E Bui Thi Xuan, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Fantastic! It was like home from home! Staff (Johnny) was amazing, he helped me so much, and made me feel at ease! Highly recommended! Hostel was lovely, staff were fab, dorms were nice! 5 *****

Fantastic place, fantastic location, free Wi-Fi. The staff are eager and able to help you book what you need. Great food all around nearby, as well as many attractions within walking distance. The hotel has a very trendy look to the rooms, and hotel in general. Be advised, the hotel is high not wide, so if you can't handle a flight or two of stairs, you will not enjoy the hike to your room. Not sure what else to add, other than I'd stay here again in a heartbeat! Only setback, no in room safe

Amazing breakfast with a lot of fresh fruits, Dumplings etc. The female dorm was very comfortable with lockers

Extremly lovely and helpful staff. Johnny was excellent, he arranged our train and a taxi to the station for no extra charge and also made us goodie bags for the journey. Would definitely recommend!

Nice place, good decor and helpful staff. Our double room was for some reason not available on the first night so were given a lovely triple room, though the double room we eventually got was actually very small and didn't have as many facilities as the first one.

clean hostel, very good breakfast, really nice rooms. It is a bit expensive for what you get but to me it was worth it for having a nice place with friendly people in this busy city. only the staff wasn´t really what i was hoping for. jonny is really keen on selling you tours which was kind of anyoing. especially because he tried to talk me out of organising my trip on my own (which really worked great for me) and he turns out to be less helpfull after you didn´t buy a tour through him

Clean good sized private rooms with wardrobes. Staff were very accomodating. Breakfast buffett was good. Free pickup from airport.. We will stay there again on our return leg.

johnny and staff all awesome. hostel is like a hotel

Really nice hostel. The staff was very helpfull and kind. Stayed in a dorm room. Shower and toilet was always clean.

• 10th Sep 2014

Staff is amazing. Breakfast was really good. Room nice and clean.

Lovely boutique hotel gorgeous decor, perfect room, great brekkie, friendly staff, only annoyance is it's a very loud place -walls are super thin can hear everything but that's just vietnam in general constant endless noise. Would recommend townhouse50 and would stay again (not in the ground floor room though-was moved to 201 on the second night, really lovely room)

Everything was perfect and the breakfast was amazing!

We stayed 3 nights in this excellent hostel! The staff is overly friendly and very helpful! Thank you Tracy and Johnny!! We can recommend the double bed rooms!! The breakfast was great- perfect to start your day in busy saigon. We will stay here again on our way back!

Johnny and Tracy, the staff of Town House 50 are very friendly and accommodating. They do great job and makes their guests feel at home right away. Its location is near the top spots to visit and they'll give you a free map and clear directions to the locations you wanted to explore. The ambiance is great, giving off a modern vibe but with a touch of home.

Hands down the best place I have stayed in Southeast Asai. I have stayed mainly in hotels. But this hostel was best ! Mostly because of Johnny who took such good care of me, I wanted to stay longer. Always had free snacks when I came in from long day. Helped organize and plan rest of my trip. Booked tickets and tours for great price. He 100% made my stay!

• 20th Aug 2014

Great place to stay! Loved the breakfast and the staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again.

Very nice hostel, helpful staff and delicious breakfast. The dorms are quite small for 12 beds, but still is ok. I like it!

Johnny (staff) was thebest. Nice and friendly

Excellent Staff with best hospitality, best smile, best assistance!! Feel like at home!! Thumbs up!!

Johnny was really helpful. We stayed in a triple room and that was really good, it felt like staying at a hotel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4