Town House 50 Saigon Reviews

50 E Bui Thi Xuan, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Usefully located for walking to the sights but quiet. Staff helpful and can arrange trips. Good inclusive breakfast. Lovely room, and excellent cleaning service.

I arrived here at 0200 and was out by 0700, but I'm here again and would recommend to anyone. The staff waited up for me, found me in my room when I was a little late for the bus so that I didn't miss it and were very nice and helpful. As I left this day the breakfast looked amazing! The dorms were clean, nice and cool and the bathroom was clean as well.

I would prefer a bit more privacy for the toilets.

• 11th Nov 2014
  • Hungary

One of the best hostels that I have stayed in. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean room. Great central location. The only downside was the airport pick-up with a fee of USD14 and the car used was small and dilapidated. A nice, big comfortable Vinasun taxi only costs around USD8 from the airport to the city (which I only knew when we took a taxi from the city to the airport).

This Hostel was awesome, the staff is really nice, particularly Tommy which drove me to my bus station. The breakfast is really good and the place is really clean and nice.

• 4th Nov 2014

Stayed in 8 bed female dorm for 3 nights. Arrived late at night after long flight to a warm welcome. Breakfast is great. Place very clean. Booked my cu chi tunnel here which was good value. Also booked a bus to phomh penh from here - overcharged for this. Other than that very positive experience and would recommend especially for solo females

Love this place this was my second time staying here. The staff are great and the breakfast amazing! Thanks a mill :)

Quiet and nice. Not for people looking to meet lots of new people. Don't book tours through here either very expensive. Breakfast was delicious

All the staff here are wonderful! They make this place. Johnny is such a babe! Rooms are a little squished but clean and good big lockers. Nice showers and lovely fresh breakfast. It's a little out the way but that's not a bad thing in the mayhem of Saigon. When buying things on the street (if they don't have a calculator) write down a price. We verbally agreed 20,000 only to be forced to pay 2,000,000! But the staff helped us report to police. They were brilliant!

Best hostel I have ever stayed! The rooms and bathrooms are very clean

• 27th Oct 2014

It was a very nice and convenient stay in Town House 50, the staff is very friendly and has valuable recommendations. The rooms (we had a double) are very nice, clean and quiet. You can walk to Ben Thanh market and to the old City. The Backpacker street is also close.

Some troubles with wifi in room

Great facilities. The shower was lovely and the beds and lockers great. The staff were friendly although a little bit pushy about selling you tours but they weren't upset if you already had plans or said no. Breakfast was AMAZING. One of the best I've had. They made eggs for you or rice noodles, and then there was a buffet of fruits and meats and spring rolls that were delicious. It was wonderful! I'm glad I stayed here, though it is a bit far from other backpacker hostels (10 minute walk)

Great location and clean nice environment. The staff are so friendly and helpful and really made our stay amazing. Johnny is the best!!!

All in all: Excellent!

Really enjoyed my stay at Town House 50. Nice and clean rooms and great staff!

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

I love staying here. The staff is amazing. It is a beautiful hostel located in an great area. The environment is incredible. Best hostel in all my tryp in Vietnam. Thanks everyone for making my stay so nice. Muchas gracias. And by the way rooms are very clean and comfortable to relax after long days discovering Saigon. :)

We stayed for two nights in the hostel and was really nice to stay there. The staff (Johnny) was really helpfull when my phone got stolen and went with us to the police station (Thanks again).

The nicest staff ever. Super helpful and really look out for you. We booked a night train though them and they arranged a free taxi pick up, gave us great advise and they even made up a goodie bag for our jouney- noodles, water, bananas, wet wipes and cake! The actual hostel was very clean and breakfast was excellent. The location was good as we could walk to all the main tourist spots such as the war museum etc.

I had a fantastic stay at TH50. The staff were lovely the hostel was well run and very clean. Met some great people and made some great memories. Free breakfast and very well priced beers. Very sad to leave :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4