Town House 50 Saigon Reviews

50 E Bui Thi Xuan, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

We had a great time staying here. The staff are unbelievably friendly and helpful and go out of their way to help you with anything you might need. Andy and Cherry were awesome! The rooms are very comfortable and you meet heaps of great people. The free breakfast was delicious as well.

Nice place to stay. All staff are friendly and helpful. The room is clean and comfortable. Awsome breakfast. will be the first place I'm thinking of if I have a chance to visit Ho Chi Minh again.

Great friendly and helpful staff, very nice breakfast.

Really nice hostel. Very clean. Excellent showers. Lots of female travellers here so I'd say it's a good place if you're a solo female traveller. The breakfast is outstanding! It's slightly out of the backpacker area which is both a positive and a negative. If you're only here for a few days and want to be in the thick of it stay on Pham Ngu Lao street. On the other hand if you're a balanced traveller and want a quiet street but within walking distance of the main bar street this is a good spot

The relatively harsh gradings are because we are a 50's + couple travelling with backpacks - and doing a bit of cheating along the way! Proper back packers thought it amazing & it was very easy to meet lovely travellers in the reception area. We'd suggest our sons consider it if in HO Chi Minh for a night or two. Well located to take advantage of the amazingly cheap taxis & great service. Many thanks!

Lovely place to stay, staff very helpfully and happy to give you food for ongoing journeys. Clean bedrooms but only 1 toilet and shower! Nice little foyer area thats good to meet and chat

Excellent breakfast. Only one shower/ toilet per dorm room and the urinal stinks. Slightly cramped dorm room but otherwise very good.

Usefully located for walking to the sights but quiet. Staff helpful and can arrange trips. Good inclusive breakfast. Lovely room, and excellent cleaning service.

I arrived here at 0200 and was out by 0700, but I'm here again and would recommend to anyone. The staff waited up for me, found me in my room when I was a little late for the bus so that I didn't miss it and were very nice and helpful. As I left this day the breakfast looked amazing! The dorms were clean, nice and cool and the bathroom was clean as well.

I would prefer a bit more privacy for the toilets.

• 11th Nov 2014
  • Hungary

One of the best hostels that I have stayed in. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean room. Great central location. The only downside was the airport pick-up with a fee of USD14 and the car used was small and dilapidated. A nice, big comfortable Vinasun taxi only costs around USD8 from the airport to the city (which I only knew when we took a taxi from the city to the airport).

This Hostel was awesome, the staff is really nice, particularly Tommy which drove me to my bus station. The breakfast is really good and the place is really clean and nice.

• 4th Nov 2014

Stayed in 8 bed female dorm for 3 nights. Arrived late at night after long flight to a warm welcome. Breakfast is great. Place very clean. Booked my cu chi tunnel here which was good value. Also booked a bus to phomh penh from here - overcharged for this. Other than that very positive experience and would recommend especially for solo females

Love this place this was my second time staying here. The staff are great and the breakfast amazing! Thanks a mill :)

Quiet and nice. Not for people looking to meet lots of new people. Don't book tours through here either very expensive. Breakfast was delicious

All the staff here are wonderful! They make this place. Johnny is such a babe! Rooms are a little squished but clean and good big lockers. Nice showers and lovely fresh breakfast. It's a little out the way but that's not a bad thing in the mayhem of Saigon. When buying things on the street (if they don't have a calculator) write down a price. We verbally agreed 20,000 only to be forced to pay 2,000,000! But the staff helped us report to police. They were brilliant!

Best hostel I have ever stayed! The rooms and bathrooms are very clean

• 27th Oct 2014

It was a very nice and convenient stay in Town House 50, the staff is very friendly and has valuable recommendations. The rooms (we had a double) are very nice, clean and quiet. You can walk to Ben Thanh market and to the old City. The Backpacker street is also close.

Some troubles with wifi in room

Great facilities. The shower was lovely and the beds and lockers great. The staff were friendly although a little bit pushy about selling you tours but they weren't upset if you already had plans or said no. Breakfast was AMAZING. One of the best I've had. They made eggs for you or rice noodles, and then there was a buffet of fruits and meats and spring rolls that were delicious. It was wonderful! I'm glad I stayed here, though it is a bit far from other backpacker hostels (10 minute walk)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4