Town House 50 Saigon Reviews

50 E Bui Thi Xuan, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Really clean rooms with sheets that always smelt crisp and fresh. The staff are also excellent. Rooms are modern with everything you need. Only complaint is the roof on the higher floor seems to be of very thin construction as the noise from rain falling on the roof woke me up from my sleep at night.

The guys are really nice. They try to sell you many tours etc tough. Wouldn't recommend to book anything threw the hostel itself. It's just overpriced. I got the best deals around the backpacker area

They went above and beyond here. Johnny was great and booked tours for us. Service was incredible, best breakfast so far and clean rooms with big lockers. Worth the extra 5 bucks compared to cheaper places.

Town House 50 is a lovely place to stay while in HCMC. It has a beautiful interior design with wonderful colorful tiles, it is clean and tidy, the staff is friendly and helpful. Although located in a street with a lot of hotels, Town House 50 feels like a peaceful oasis in the busy city, not far from some of the main attractions of HCMC. On top, there were plenty of interesting books to exchange in their lobby.

Arrived exhausted to be told that my private room reservation could not be honored "because the manager made a mistake" and private rooms were already sold out. They offered a dorm accommodation but I am traveling with expensive camera gear and need good sleep so I had to book an expensive hotel, last-minute. They DID offer to put me up in a nearby low-end hotel but I wasn't comfortable with that.

Our hosts were extremely accommodating and were extremely welcoming. Johnny helped us organize the final leg of our Vietnam trip and was essentially our travel agent. He even packed us a goodie bag for the trip out.

• 15th Jun 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast came with a few options and many side dishes. The room I stayed at was 12 beds to a room which was very cramped but clean and the air conditioner worked perfectly.

Only stayed for one night but it was great. Located very centrally and they allowed us to use their shower one last time before we left!

Staff were extremely helpful! Really went out of their way for you. Rooms were nice and clean...would highly recommend this hostel! Many thanks

Really good hostel in a walkable location to most sights in the city. Rooms are clean and well looked after. Set back of the street so quiet which is a help. Small so little atmosphere. Staff are of great help and pointed us in the right direction etc

Arrived late at night and left early morning so can't comment too much, except that rooms were clean and everything felt good quality. Staff were cheeful, friendly and helpful despite the lateness of our arrival, giving us watermelon when we came in. Beds not the comfiest but you get what you pay for!

Outstanding hostel (and the breakfast is sublime). Cannot recommend highly enough.

great staff good location great complimentary breakfast nothing bad to say not a part hostel but i'm wasnt lookking for that

We were really sorprise with the great quality of the hostel. Everything very clean and rooms with good facilities and design. The location is good but could be better.

Place was great, seemingly a little out of the way and difficult to find, but all in all not a big issue. My favourite thing about this place is the staff, Johnny is the most cheerful guy in Saigon! Helped me book my bus ticket for two trips up through vietnam, and then in the morning when I left presented me with a cute little packed lunch of popcorn, sandwich, water and bananas. Place was empty too, I suppose if you're looking to party this isn't for you. Highly recommended otherwise!

Located close to the action but far enough from a strictly backpacker district, a nice option for any traveler. The staff is stellar; Johnny An is the nicest person I've ever had welcome me to a hostel, ever. That said, all staff was helpful and friendly. If staying in a dorm, note that toilets and showers are on different floors for men and women and aren't numerous, so at busy times, you may have to wait your turn. 10/10 would stay again!

It was great guest house ever. HoChiMinh trip was good because of the town hose 50. modern interior, clean room, nice staffs who give you tour info, great breakfast, etc. All is good. nothing to complain :)

• 20th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

This hostel moved me to Townhouse 23 - the other location. 23 was fantastic. The facilities were great and there was an air conditioned lounge area. This was still very close to everything, just like Townhouse 50

We only stayed at the Townhouse for one night, but it was a fantastic stay and a great way to start our stay. We stayed in a private twin room. The room was air conditioned, the beds were incredibly comfortable. It was exactly what we needed after a very long flight. The staff were helpful and accommodating, arranging a tour, taxis for us etc. the hospitality was great with little touches like fruit and water being available throughout the day to keep you refreshed. Would definitely recommend

• 18th Apr 2015

were happy with our private room, quite spacious as was the shower. Nice vibe throughout the place, with a good selection at breakfast! The addition of fruits, spring rolls and steamed buns was a nice touch. Not too far to walk to the Ben Thanh market area, and close to the beer street! Would recommend.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4