Town House 50 Saigon Reviews

50 E Bui Thi Xuan, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

We haven't had a plan what to do while in Saigon aside the tunnels and Phu Quoc . We got great help and organisation for our first few days. Thanks a lot. Even we slept in the 8 bed dorm was it possible to go to sleep early (we had just arrived in Vietnam and not slept in 24 hrs). Thanks a lot

Great hostel. The staff is super nice and helpful.

• 26th Feb 2015

TownHouse50 was the PERFECT place to stay!!! Johnny and the rest of the staff were all so welcoming, helpful, and hospitable. The rooms felt almost like a beach house, much nicer than a "hostel" feel. We had a problem with the AC in one room and they quickly fixed it. Our flight was late one night, and Johnny gave us extra towels and allowed us to use the common shower so we could be clean for our return flight. Couldn't have had a better place to stay in Saigon! Would recommend it to everyone.

• 24th Feb 2015

We booked at this Town House 50 but when we got there they told us our rooms were in a different building and we had to take a taxi there which was annoying (they paid for the taxi). We were also put in a mixed dorm even though we booked a female, but they were very apologetic and gave us a small discount. Helped with booking buses and nice breakfast.

We stayed in a private 3-person suite. The room was very big, clean, and modern, and very cute decorations. The only problems were the shower door leaking, the Wifi going in and out (in the room only, downstairs was fine), and the no shoes policy because the floors/stairs were still dirty. Overall, great location, price, and amenities. I'd stay here again.

felt worried walking down the alley to this place, since i had just arrived in town and someone outside had already tried to scam me, but after that moment, this place was great. staff is so friendly, breakfast is quite nice, outlets at the beds, comfortable and clean. i wouod have stayed another night if it didn't sell out.

Johnny, the front desk man, was extremely helpful to me in my moments of pain. I flew into Vietnam extremely tired and sick and arrived around 2am. He knew that I was extremely tired so he suggested that I pay in the morning after I was rested. The next morning, he helped me find medicine for my illness and was extremely helpful for other things. If I were to stay in Saigon again, I would stay here solely because of the service. The people at TownHouse 50 work extremely hard.

Best hostel I've stayed in whilst in Vietnam. Really helpful staff!

Clean, modern, comfortable bed, good price, helpful staff, decent included breakfast, very slightly out of the way meaning it's quiet but not an inconvenience, highly recommend!

Very nice hostel, clean with very friendly and helpful staff only downsides are that the door to the dorms don't lock but larger locker is provided. Also only one toilet and one shower per dorm...

The staff here are amazing! Johnny helped me find not only my transportation to the next destination but the next three destinations. There was a free towel and the free breakfast had good options.

Very clean. This place is brand new so everything is in great shape. The receptionist was so nice, and helpful. Not a hostel with trips and stuff available. Not a party hostel. Just a good clean place to sleep. There's a massive club the next block over so you can here thumping bass at night. I

• 4th Feb 2015

Hostel has an amazing breakfast and is very clean. Dorm rooms are snug, especially when full, no full size lockers so bags are everywhere. Staff is hit or miss on attitude and helpfulness. Great location to sites and backpacker area. Would stay here again but only in a private room. Hostel can book excursions but didn't love their tour partners.

Great and helpful staff, accompanied me to Police to report stolen phone. Amazing breakfast! Toilet in our level smelt a bit funky. Tight dorm room, git the end bed so my head was next to someones smelly feet. Great lounge area with free wifi and PC.

The staff was helpful in providing information, but services like taxis to the airport and tours were more expensive at the counter than elsewhere.

Been traveling for three months in South america and in Southeastasia, staying almost only at hostels. This was the best one so far. Extremely friendly staff, who helped us with everything we asked for. If I ever go back to HCMC, this is where I'll stay.

• 28th Jan 2015
  • Sweden
  • All Male Group, 18-24

we found the staff very helpful and friendly and helped us enjoy our stay in Saigon. We would certainly stay there again.

Very cute place! Seemed more like hotel than a hostel, so this was a very good price. The breakfast was excellent as well. Wish we could have stayed here more nights!

• 24th Jan 2015

it has good location. And has cleaned room . it is good

A little hard to find, specially if you arrive in Saigon late at night. I've booked the airport pick-up and I really recommend that. But... once you get there you realize the hostel is in a very central area. You do absolutely everything walking. I've stayed in the double room ensuite, and it was great. Staff is great, and breakfast was awesome. Don't miss the iced coffee with condensed milk. I'd definitely stay there again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5