Town House 50 Saigon

8.8
Fabulous 833 Total Reviews

• Malaysia, Female, 31-40
9th Mar 2017

Good location in the city center..

7th Mar 2017
7.7

Place is quiet, good to rest but bad to meet people. Do not use their oven: they have coachroats leaving inside. Otherwise, good showers and nice beds.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
5th Mar 2017
7.4

Had a nice 2 night stay in this hostel. Also within walking distance of the War Museum. My only issue was that I was not made aware of the camera in the room until after I had already changed and been there for a few hours, and even then I only realised when I read the sign on the back of the door. Security of property is important however there were lockers with keys next to each bed to keep valuables in and having a camera in the room felt like an invasion of privacy.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Mar 2017

Amazing location Amazing staff (we love Kelly!) Very clean (although the shower was broke off the hinge ((still water flow)) AMAZING BREAKFAST Love love love! Would totally come back here in a heart beat

• Australia, Male, 31-40
24th Feb 2017

Nice townhouse slightly out of the backpacker area. Had a lovely double room with ensuite and was good place to chill, had a happy few days there. Staff very friendly. Downsides were hard to meet people as a single traveller (which was fine as that was not really my need while in Saigon). Also I think the breakfast could be a bit more substantial if you are going to offer it. But overall can recommend this place as a decent option.

18th Feb 2017

It was much better than I expected. The dorm is spacious and the lockers are the biggest ones I ever came across. The staff - especially Lucy at the front desk - was wonderful. So helpful and informative to talk to her. Breakfast is really good. The thing this hostel really is lacking is any social atmosphere. If you're lucky you'll meet somebody at the common/breakfast area, but as the hostel is also a "hotel", there are many people that are not interested in getting into touch with you.

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Feb 2017

great quiet hostel if you don't want a party atmosphere as it's a walk from backpacking district, drinks from the hostel aren't super expensive, only one shower so can end up waiting, wifi is good enough to facetime and stream, staff are really friendly and helpful, breakfast is good and downstairs area is nice

• Sahar_Dawn
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
27th Jan 2017

It's a cute and cosy place. Helpful staff and very clean. Wish there was more of a lounge/common area that was comfortable to sit around, but the rest is great.

24th Jan 2017
7.1

Staff deserve 10/10. But, upon leaving the hostel one night the alleyway was blocked by a man and a woman on a motorbike. As I walked up they started asking "boom boom massage?" I politely said no and carried on. They zoomed down the street in front of me and the woman got off the bike and started grabbing my crotch and trying to stick her hand down my pants. At this point I ran away. I am a 25 year man, 187cm, 117 kilos and even I was uncomfortable. I would not want my sister to stay here.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
19th Jan 2017
7.4

Overall, we had a pleasant stay. However, our room was about 4 stories up and there was no lift so we were not able to bring our luggage up to the room as it would have been too heavy. Even without luggage it got tiring to walk up each time, so just keep in mind the walk up when booking. Our room was also smaller and not as modern/new as depicted in the pictures.