Town House 50 Saigon Reviews

50 E Bui Thi Xuan, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Great facilities. The shower was lovely and the beds and lockers great. The staff were friendly although a little bit pushy about selling you tours but they weren't upset if you already had plans or said no. Breakfast was AMAZING. One of the best I've had. They made eggs for you or rice noodles, and then there was a buffet of fruits and meats and spring rolls that were delicious. It was wonderful! I'm glad I stayed here, though it is a bit far from other backpacker hostels (10 minute walk)

Great location and clean nice environment. The staff are so friendly and helpful and really made our stay amazing. Johnny is the best!!!

All in all: Excellent!

Really enjoyed my stay at Town House 50. Nice and clean rooms and great staff!

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

I love staying here. The staff is amazing. It is a beautiful hostel located in an great area. The environment is incredible. Best hostel in all my tryp in Vietnam. Thanks everyone for making my stay so nice. Muchas gracias. And by the way rooms are very clean and comfortable to relax after long days discovering Saigon. :)

We stayed for two nights in the hostel and was really nice to stay there. The staff (Johnny) was really helpfull when my phone got stolen and went with us to the police station (Thanks again).

The nicest staff ever. Super helpful and really look out for you. We booked a night train though them and they arranged a free taxi pick up, gave us great advise and they even made up a goodie bag for our jouney- noodles, water, bananas, wet wipes and cake! The actual hostel was very clean and breakfast was excellent. The location was good as we could walk to all the main tourist spots such as the war museum etc.

I had a fantastic stay at TH50. The staff were lovely the hostel was well run and very clean. Met some great people and made some great memories. Free breakfast and very well priced beers. Very sad to leave :)

Had a lovely stay in Townhouse 50. It looks so nice, like a boutique hotel. Breakfast included is good and free fruits every day during the day! Johnny is wonderful! A real guest pleaser and makes you feel very welcome! He also arranges everything you need, from airport transport to bus tickets and tours. Really recommended, feels like home away from home! Location is just outside the busy backpacker area, only a short walk or taxi ride.

• 6th Oct 2014

The staff at this hostel were truly the most honest and helpful people I came across on my travels especially Johnny, he was outstanding in his field he helped map out our journey through Vietnam and booked accomadation for us he made us snacks for our 8 hour bus journey too .... Such a lovely hard working genuine man!!! I couldn't speak more highly of him. My friend and I loved our stay in 50townhouse !!

• 3rd Oct 2014

The best hostel I've ever stayed in! the place is so nice and new, very clean, the dorm is spacious and nice, the breakfast is so good and the staff is the best ever! Johnny and Britney make life easier for you, always with a smile on their face. So helpful.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Mexico

Staff are really friendly. When I arrived I asked how to get to the museum but as the woman on reception was finishing shift she said she would take me there by motorbike. Really friendly and good breakfast. Cleanest hostel I think I stayed in! Also close to a very busy street so walking around alone when dark was fine.

Fantastic! It was like home from home! Staff (Johnny) was amazing, he helped me so much, and made me feel at ease! Highly recommended! Hostel was lovely, staff were fab, dorms were nice! 5 *****

Fantastic place, fantastic location, free Wi-Fi. The staff are eager and able to help you book what you need. Great food all around nearby, as well as many attractions within walking distance. The hotel has a very trendy look to the rooms, and hotel in general. Be advised, the hotel is high not wide, so if you can't handle a flight or two of stairs, you will not enjoy the hike to your room. Not sure what else to add, other than I'd stay here again in a heartbeat! Only setback, no in room safe

We really loved our stay at Town House 50! The staff went out of their way to make sure that our tours and bus ticket booking were on check and even accompanied us to the bus terminal before we left for Phnom Penh. They were all friendly and accommodating and provided great energy for everyone. Free breakfast was a treat also because there were a lot of options from fruits to sandwiches. Rooms were clean and comfortable as well and the hostel is located near the Museums.

Amazing breakfast with a lot of fresh fruits, Dumplings etc. The female dorm was very comfortable with lockers

Definitely recommend a stay here. Staff is wonderful. Happy to help you with booking of tours, flights, etc. Breakfast buffet is delicious-lots of choices. Only drawback is the one shower/toilet for two 8 person bunk rooms. Was never an issue but could see it being so.

Extremly lovely and helpful staff. Johnny was excellent, he arranged our train and a taxi to the station for no extra charge and also made us goodie bags for the journey. Would definitely recommend!

Nice place, good decor and helpful staff. Our double room was for some reason not available on the first night so were given a lovely triple room, though the double room we eventually got was actually very small and didn't have as many facilities as the first one.

clean hostel, very good breakfast, really nice rooms. It is a bit expensive for what you get but to me it was worth it for having a nice place with friendly people in this busy city. only the staff wasn´t really what i was hoping for. jonny is really keen on selling you tours which was kind of anyoing. especially because he tried to talk me out of organising my trip on my own (which really worked great for me) and he turns out to be less helpfull after you didn´t buy a tour through him

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4