Town House 50 Saigon Reviews

50 E Bui Thi Xuan, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Staff is amazing. Breakfast was really good. Room nice and clean.

Lovely boutique hotel gorgeous decor, perfect room, great brekkie, friendly staff, only annoyance is it's a very loud place -walls are super thin can hear everything but that's just vietnam in general constant endless noise. Would recommend townhouse50 and would stay again (not in the ground floor room though-was moved to 201 on the second night, really lovely room)

Everything was perfect and the breakfast was amazing!

We stayed 3 nights in this excellent hostel! The staff is overly friendly and very helpful! Thank you Tracy and Johnny!! We can recommend the double bed rooms!! The breakfast was great- perfect to start your day in busy saigon. We will stay here again on our way back!

Johnny and Tracy, the staff of Town House 50 are very friendly and accommodating. They do great job and makes their guests feel at home right away. Its location is near the top spots to visit and they'll give you a free map and clear directions to the locations you wanted to explore. The ambiance is great, giving off a modern vibe but with a touch of home.

Hands down the best place I have stayed in Southeast Asai. I have stayed mainly in hotels. But this hostel was best ! Mostly because of Johnny who took such good care of me, I wanted to stay longer. Always had free snacks when I came in from long day. Helped organize and plan rest of my trip. Booked tickets and tours for great price. He 100% made my stay!

• 20th Aug 2014

Great place to stay! Loved the breakfast and the staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again.

Very nice hostel, helpful staff and delicious breakfast. The dorms are quite small for 12 beds, but still is ok. I like it!

Johnny (staff) was thebest. Nice and friendly

Excellent Staff with best hospitality, best smile, best assistance!! Feel like at home!! Thumbs up!!

Johnny was really helpful. We stayed in a triple room and that was really good, it felt like staying at a hotel!

This is the best place we've been to durng our trip through Vietnam. Especially the comfy and clean rooms are great! The staff is brilliant- esp johnny who helped us a lot with organizing trips! All of them are welcoming and really really helpful.

Good place

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Vietnam

I loved Townhouse 50!

This hostel was super clean and the staff were so friendly and helpful. Also offers a great free breakfast! Would definately stay here again!

• 14th Jul 2014

I love this place and will return to Ho Chi Minh not because of the city but this place!! It is very homey. The breakfast was cute both a salad bar and fresh-made breakfast set. The staffs were very nice and enthusiastic to help the hostellers.

Nice hostel, good breakfast!

The staff was outstanding. Went of their way to be helpful

Excellent location, lovely room and comfy beds. Very clean and staff very friendly and helpful. Johnny was an absolute star - he went out of his way to help us. We will definitely stay here again the next time we come to Saigon.

Clean and comfortable dorms. Two bathrooms (one female one male) is slightly inconvenient for the amount of guests in the hostel. Despite the nice downstairs area the hostel isn't great for meeting people, had I been on my own I wouldn't have met anyone. Despite this the hotel staff are lovely, friendly and so helpful - some of the nicest hostel staff I've met. They kindly recommended trips and gave us directions and advice. Great central location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5