Town House 50 Saigon Reviews

50 E Bui Thi Xuan, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Great hostel, the most helpful staff I've had yet ! Great hostel clean and modern with a great breakfast too !

Decent location, though it is situated in a back alley sort of. Don't let that scare you, the facilities are clean, staff is friendly, and the place is secure. The hostel had a guest who needed to stay an extra night, thus kicking us out of our room. Staff immediately offered us a stay right across the street. Johnny walked us across the street, walked us through check in, and we stayed at a very adequate hotel for the night. No fuss, no hassle. A very pleasant experience and service.

The entrance is kind of creepy but the hotel is ok. They had problems with the reservations and gave us the deluxe room. The bathroom had humidity on the ceiling and low wifi. Andy, the reception guy, is awesome! All the time tried to help us with everything. Really nice and polite.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Argentina
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The place is clean and cozy and their staff is very friendly and accommodating. Their staff are always available and are willing to assist or to provide great deals for tours and activities.

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Philippines

Johnny and his crew are super friendly and helpful. Best staff ever, they are simply amazing! The rooms are modern and clean and the breakfast is great too. It's really a good place to stay in HCMC!

• 14th Mar 2015

First hostel i've stayed in so not much to compare against. However the staff were notably friendly and accommodating, more so than in any hotel I've stayed in before (They even gave us a pack up of food and water for our bus up North!). The hostel is clean and in a good location a short walk from reunification Palace and the War Remnants museum. Finally try get yourselves down to the breakfast, so so good! Thanks for a great stay!

• 7th Mar 2015

This is best hostel in South East Asia that I've stayed in. Great breakfast with complimentary fruit, scrambled eggs, etc. every morning, very good facilities - clean, modern and perfect to meet other travellers. But the best thing about this place is the staff, they go above and beyond to make the guests stay as pleasant and relaxed as possible! Not only do they organise all your travels for you, Johnny even drove me to the bus office after I independently booked a ticket and made an error. He

We haven't had a plan what to do while in Saigon aside the tunnels and Phu Quoc . We got great help and organisation for our first few days. Thanks a lot. Even we slept in the 8 bed dorm was it possible to go to sleep early (we had just arrived in Vietnam and not slept in 24 hrs). Thanks a lot

Great hostel. The staff is super nice and helpful.

• 26th Feb 2015

TownHouse50 was the PERFECT place to stay!!! Johnny and the rest of the staff were all so welcoming, helpful, and hospitable. The rooms felt almost like a beach house, much nicer than a "hostel" feel. We had a problem with the AC in one room and they quickly fixed it. Our flight was late one night, and Johnny gave us extra towels and allowed us to use the common shower so we could be clean for our return flight. Couldn't have had a better place to stay in Saigon! Would recommend it to everyone.

• 24th Feb 2015

We booked at this Town House 50 but when we got there they told us our rooms were in a different building and we had to take a taxi there which was annoying (they paid for the taxi). We were also put in a mixed dorm even though we booked a female, but they were very apologetic and gave us a small discount. Helped with booking buses and nice breakfast.

We stayed in a private 3-person suite. The room was very big, clean, and modern, cute decorations. The only problems were the shower door leaking, the Wifi going in and out (in the room only, downstairs was fine), and the no shoes policy because the floors/stairs were still dirty. Overall, great location, price, and amenities. I'd stay here again. NOTE: We were happy with the private car rental to Cu Chi, but NOT with their airport transfer. It was nearly double vs. a metered taxi.

felt worried walking down the alley to this place, since i had just arrived in town and someone outside had already tried to scam me, but after that moment, this place was great. staff is so friendly, breakfast is quite nice, outlets at the beds, comfortable and clean. i wouod have stayed another night if it didn't sell out.

Johnny, the front desk man, was extremely helpful to me in my moments of pain. I flew into Vietnam extremely tired and sick and arrived around 2am. He knew that I was extremely tired so he suggested that I pay in the morning after I was rested. The next morning, he helped me find medicine for my illness and was extremely helpful for other things. If I were to stay in Saigon again, I would stay here solely because of the service. The people at TownHouse 50 work extremely hard.

Best hostel I've stayed in whilst in Vietnam. Really helpful staff!

Clean, modern, comfortable bed, good price, helpful staff, decent included breakfast, very slightly out of the way meaning it's quiet but not an inconvenience, highly recommend!

Very nice hostel, clean with very friendly and helpful staff only downsides are that the door to the dorms don't lock but larger locker is provided. Also only one toilet and one shower per dorm...

The staff here are amazing! Johnny helped me find not only my transportation to the next destination but the next three destinations. There was a free towel and the free breakfast had good options.

Very clean. This place is brand new so everything is in great shape. The receptionist was so nice, and helpful. Not a hostel with trips and stuff available. Not a party hostel. Just a good clean place to sleep. There's a massive club the next block over so you can here thumping bass at night. I

• 4th Feb 2015

Hostel has an amazing breakfast and is very clean. Dorm rooms are snug, especially when full, no full size lockers so bags are everywhere. Staff is hit or miss on attitude and helpfulness. Great location to sites and backpacker area. Would stay here again but only in a private room. Hostel can book excursions but didn't love their tour partners.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4