Town House 50 Saigon Reviews

50 E Bui Thi Xuan, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

The team here really go out of their way to help you have a wonderful stay. For what you pay you get a lot more. The staff really make this place but the rooms are also huge and clean and the location is perfect. We traveled as a couple, stayed in a double room with an ensuite in Summer 2015.

We were in room103 which was a great room however it had a small window which faced into the stairwell and this let a lot of light into the room at night. The room also did not have any natural light because it faced onto a brick wall! The other downside was the lack of a safe in the room. The staff however were friendly and the breakfast was good. Also good location. Would recommend.

I stayed for two days at Town House 50 and two days at Town House 23 (their new location.) Both were very clean, well designed and great jumping off points for the major city sights.

I booked for a female dorm, but instead had to be in a a mixed dorm. I've always booked through hostelworld and never hand any problems pertaining to this matter- not a big deal to me really, but my assumption is better to be honest than trying to blame it on a system. There were 3 beds available when I booked. Also, its more irritating that they try to charge you just that extra dollar already when youve been inconvenienced. Other than that, good place to stay. Staff was nice enough.

Great place. Good Breakfast. Only pointer I have to fellow travelers is NOT to book the airport cab from here, they charge $10 and metered cabs are freely available on the Main Street that should cost $6.50 - $7 including the airport fee.

This is a lovely hostel:staff very friendly and helpful, the deluxe double room was great, although no safe, and breakfast was good. The only downside was that on arrival we were told we couldn't be accommodated a few days later, despite being booked 3 months before. We were offered to stay at their sister townhouse hostel in HCMC instead. We noticed from other reviews this had been the case so we said we weren't willing to move and luckily this was accommodated for us.

Good staff but a bit pushy. Could not pay half night even though i checked out at 18.00.

I don't like when they change another kind of room for me but didn't ask me. maybe i am a difficul person, but i didn't enjoy to stay here.

Good experience! Love it! Tommy at town house 50 and cherry at town house 23 are awesome! Thanks for your helps !!

It's very nice and the room are sooo cute!!!

Breakfasts and staff were great. Dorms are tightly packed and only one toilet and shower in boys/ girls bathrooms. Still did the trick and we were happy enough.

This hostel seems very new and staff is so friendly! Amazing breakfast too :)

We booked a double room for one night. It was probably the biggest, more wonderful room we've ever stayed in a hostel with a huge comfortable bed and stylish bathroom. The breakfast was amazing and the staff very helpful. We wanted to stay more but unfortunately all the rooms were taken. The location was very good.

The staff are amazing

We ended up in Town House 23 as the receptionist at Town House 50 encountered some problems with availability, but he was quick to find a solution. Town House 23 was exceptional and we were devastated that we couldn't stay there again on the way back through!

It was just amazing. The staff, especially Jonny was so kind and helpful. Nice breakfast, perfect location and clean rooms!

• 20th Dec 2014

Great staff and decent location in the heart of D1, but also difficult to find the hostel sometimes because the sign is a bit hidden. Breakfast was fantastic.

Bathrooms for the dorms need more privacy, they open straight out onto the corridor and there was only one toilet and shower. Staff were great!

• 5th Dec 2014

We had a great time staying here. The staff are unbelievably friendly and helpful and go out of their way to help you with anything you might need. Andy and Cherry were awesome! The rooms are very comfortable and you meet heaps of great people. The free breakfast was delicious as well.

Nice place to stay. All staff are friendly and helpful. The room is clean and comfortable. Awsome breakfast. will be the first place I'm thinking of if I have a chance to visit Ho Chi Minh again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4