Townhouse Hotel Reviews

Villa Carolina Townhouse, 201 Roxas Blvd # 31 Bayv, Tambo, Paranaque City, Manila, Philippines

I even can't find the right words for this accommodation - Disgusting Level 10!!! Cockroaches everywhere, staff is smoking in the kitchen, no shower, although it was booked and dirt everywhere! Sure it was cheap for Manila prices, but not worth the price! Don't go there!

• 23rd Nov 2014

Thanks Teresa for your feedback; we are in the process of renovation to eliminate all wood inside our 5 houses which we hopefully diminish the roach rates and mice found everywhere in Metro-Manila with a population of 12+ million.

Close to the airport... But I guess it is not enough. Horrible horrible place.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Poland

I've been travelling before but this hostel was the worste hostel I've ever stayed in. My advice: DO NOT GO THERE The staff is really unfriendly and always seems annoyed with you, the room was completely covered in dirt. The airport service didn't work (and i got told this about 2 hours before my flight was due to leave) I didn't like it at all and usually I'm not a fussy person.

First we take a cheap room for 500 Pecos and it was really awful. No water, no aircon with a very noisy vent. 20 years old bed and dirty sheet on it. I was ask the guy on reception (which pretend girl) to show us another room. And it was much better but not the best apparently. But it was twice more expensive. Permanent problems with water. Last day we ask for the transfer to airport and it costs 230!!! Pecos. But its a 1,5 kilometers away from the hostel! We was drive there 5 minutes!

Pro: distance to airport, the curry, and wifi in the lobby Con: everything else

• 23rd Sep 2014

Staff was rude and charged more for the airport pickup service than they had specified in the email THEY sent me.

• 10th Aug 2014

Thanks Kai for your feedback! I've changed our standard email reply already. My wife and I were traveling for the past few months when the gasoline prices in the Philippines went up. Our manager and new driver raised the prices without informing us. If you decide to stay with us again we'd really like to know the name of our staff who was rude to you so we can dismiss them.

Very good location and the airport transfer was awsome! Unfortunately, the rooms and bed sheets feel rather dirty and the bathroome are really messy and feel uncomfortable. It would be a nice place if this would change!