Townhouse Hotel Reviews

Villa Carolina Townhouse, 201 Roxas Blvd # 31 Bayv, Tambo, Paranaque City, Manila, Philippines

Hadn't been here for a few years, and was impressed by the renovations, cleanliness and the friendliness of the staff. I extended my stay an extra night. The location as always, was very convenient to the airport and the venues I attended.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Philippines

It's very very basic accommodation, but reasonable comparing to price. Location is near the airport and Mall of Asia nearby but not easy to find. Traffic nearby is terrible

Absolutely filthy. The staff have no interest in being helpful. They just want to collect their payment and leave you to your moldy, smelly, roach-infested room. Only stay here if you NEED to be close to the airport. Even in that case, it may not be worth it.

I even can't find the right words for this accommodation - Disgusting Level 10!!! Cockroaches everywhere, staff is smoking in the kitchen, no shower, although it was booked and dirt everywhere! Sure it was cheap for Manila prices, but not worth the price! Don't go there!

• 23rd Nov 2014

Thanks Teresa for your feedback; we are in the process of renovation to eliminate all wood inside our 5 houses which we hopefully diminish the roach rates and mice found everywhere in Metro-Manila with a population of 12+ million.

Close to the airport... But I guess it is not enough. Horrible horrible place.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Poland

I've been travelling before but this hostel was the worste hostel I've ever stayed in. My advice: DO NOT GO THERE The staff is really unfriendly and always seems annoyed with you, the room was completely covered in dirt. The airport service didn't work (and i got told this about 2 hours before my flight was due to leave) I didn't like it at all and usually I'm not a fussy person.