Townhouse Hotel Reviews

Villa Carolina Townhouse, 201 Roxas Blvd # 31 Bayv, Tambo, Paranaque City, Manila, Philippines

No internet in room. Dorm is a block away from building. They didn't have a key for me. They take a 500P deposit on a 200P dorm bed. I did not feel safe in dorm room/building--all local men sleeping practically naked, leering. Didn't feel safe to even leave my things in the room to go to the bathroom. I just stayed one night and I'm a pretty hardened traveler, but if I had it to do over again, I'd pay a little extra money to feel safer.

stayed many times, and as always enjoyed my stay, friendly staff, good cheap food and drinks, very good value for the price

The staff were't very friendly and took ages to check us in. Since we came very late and just wanted to sleep that was a bother. Moreover, they turned on the light in the dorm room, where people were sleeping inside AND forgot to turn it off, once they left the room. In the end we shared a small room, with two of us sleeping on matresses on the ground. Since it's very cheap for Manila and near the airport, if you only want to sleep somewhere it's ok. Otherwise, don't go there.

• 31st Mar 2015

It's close to the NAIA airport. If you have energy, it's 15 minutes walk. Staff are friendly. Use jeepney or bus to Baclaran LRT or Taft MRT.

Hadn't been here for a few years, and was impressed by the renovations, cleanliness and the friendliness of the staff. I extended my stay an extra night. The location as always, was very convenient to the airport and the venues I attended.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Philippines

Thanks Luz! We hope to finish renovation and open our rooftop garden for morning coffee and sunset drinks by July / August. Mabuhay Philippines!