Townside Hostel Bremen Reviews

Am Dobben 61-62, Bremen, Germany

Nice hostel in a good area. Good facilities and super clean. The wifi was awfull!

Very helpful and kind staff :) The place was very clean and close to everywhere, great value of money!

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Finland

One of the best hostels were I have been and one of the cheapest too =)

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Portugal

A good hostel not far from the old central part of the town. The neighbourhood is very nice, lots of young people, bars, cafes and vintage shops. They have info book what to see in town. Breakfast was 5 euros I think and quite good. They printed my boarding pass for free (unlike the place we stayed in Hamburg). The room was very small but clean. Nothing special about that double room really))

Nice experience.

Excellent. Would recommend!

• 31st Dec 2014

Lovely and warm-hearted rooms!

• 29th Dec 2014

It was the cleanest and nicest hostel i've ever stayed at!

Great location and very clean. I would stay here again, for sure.

Lovely place to stay the staff were brilliant they gave you all the help you needed to go anywhere in the city the room was excellent and was cleaned every day. This helped make my stay in Bremen a great city to visit

• 15th Dec 2014

Lovely, warm and modern hostel. We stayed for one night in a double room with ensure. The staff were great, facilities were really clean and it's only about 15 minutes walk into the city centre. I would absolutely stay here again and recommend to any travellers visiting Bremen.

This hostel was really nice, I didn't feel like I was staying in a hostel at all. The room was perfect, and even though it's winter and not as many people are travelling, they were very welcoming and we enjoyed all of our time there.

• 11th Dec 2014

Great location about 10 minutes walk to historical centre and near some nice bars. Only negative is that you would not want to be a tall person if you got one of the bunks that are on the raised platforms in the dorms as the ceiling is very low. Hairdryer in the female ensuite dorm was a nice touch.

The hostel is just as good as everyone commented. Three amazing days there. If back in Bremen certainly I will return

Best hostel in Bremen

• 30th Nov 2014

Our room was nice and quiet. Everything just went really fine and we have nothing negative to to say about this hostel. Breakfast (cost 5,5€) looked good, but unfortunately we didn't have time to eat it because of an early flight, otherwise we would have taken it. I recommend this hostel.

Really good, 10 person room was pretty cramped, but really nice set up. Everyone had their own light and charger, and it was thicker bunks so you can feel if someone is moving around in there sleep! We got in late and still let us use the kitchen even though it was closed :)

Really nice place. Friendly atmosphere! Hope see you again!

Great Hostel! The Kirchen is awesome, the Beds are really comfortable, the wifi is good and they have cheap drinks to buy. They also had power points inside the lockers (as well as by the beds), so you could charge stuff while you're gone without worrying! Highly recommended.

The dorm was a bit crammed but otherwise nice. Two upper beds in the 8 bed dorm that were side by side were only separeted by a board that was about 40cm high, but that didn't bother me.