Townside Hostel Bremen Reviews

Am Dobben 61-62, Bremen, Germany

Really nice showers

Lodged here for two nights while touring Bremen. Decently priced accommodation located in an up-scale neighbourhood, within walking distance to the city centre and some great bars and eateries. Facilities especially toilets and the communal kitchen were quite clean and well maintained. Breakfast is available, as is an on-site bar, prices are wallet friendly! Staff are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Recommend!

Nice hostel, close to everything, bike rental is good

Great place!

Good location near bars restaurants and supermarkets but on a quiet street.Not a great number of facilities but they did screen the World cup games in the evenings so you could meet some other travellers or just have a quiet time if you felt like it.There were so many cafes and so on nearby that you probably wouldnt have wanted to eat or drink in the hostel anyway.Dormitories and bathrooms spotlessly clean.Bremen is a pleasant enough city for a few days break so go!

Lockers, near railwaystation, hanging out room - I enjoyed my stay! Nothing to complain.

This would be a nice hostel for young travellers, close to Viertel and really good value for money, nice and clean with good atmosphere BUT NOTE it gets really loud on the street at night, especially on weekends. I couldnt sleep very well, and a group of people came into my room at 2am and put the lights on and made noise for an hout, and the staff didnt do much about it even though i got out of bed and asked them to... but the place is nice

Great place! However they added city taxes on the full price, so the amount presented on hostelworld is not the final number. We did get free linen though, even though the webpage says it cost 3 euros/night. Remember to book a parking space in advance if you want one! They were all out when we gor there.

• 30th May 2014
  • Sweden

The room was clean, but the wifii was not working inside the rooms, especially on the 3rd floor. But it compenses to stay there for the value the ask.

A very nice hostel with friendly staff. Great location in an interesting and lively neighborhood and easy to find. The room was clean and neat and decorated in a nice style. We had the breakfast as well, which was ok to start the day, but we would have hoped to have some more fresh vegetables and fruit. Anyway, overall we really enjoyed our stay, Townside Hostel is definitely one of the nicest hostels we've stayed at! Would recommend it for anyone! :)

Great stuff, location, super clean, with kitchen, two common areas and comfortable rooms and beds.

My Townside room was nice, clean, but I did not find the bed that comfortable. . Good location. The biggest drawback is the 73 steps to reach the 4th floor from the ground floor. Surprisingly the room was a noisy from the AB Doben Street below beginning around 5:00 a.m. Most disappointing was the WiFi: it did not reach the 4th floor, just the 2nd floor. I would stay here again though.

이 호스텔은 hbf에서 한 20-25분정도 떨어져있구요~ 위치는 좋아요!! 트람이 근처에 바로 있어서요~ 와이파이는 삼십분마다 리로긴하셔야되구요 청소는 매일 하시는!! 리셉션에 계신분과 청소해주시는 분까지 친절친절 리셉션에 계시는 분은 물어보지도 않았는데 여긴여기고 먼저 설명해주신 ㅠㅠ 근데 저는 브레멘에서 길을 두 번 잃었기에...밖을 제대로 다니지 못해서ㅠㅠ 이 여기 엘리베이터 없어요!!! 캐리어 들고 10-20?개 정도 되는 계단 올라가셔야되요!!!! 팔인실 썼는데 ㅋㅋ 매우 폐쇄적인 구조여서 아무도 제가 있다는 걸 몰랐을 꺼예요.....

Cosy atmosphere and everything was kept in a good condition. Only downside is that the wifi had to be reset every 30 minutes.

You can't miss TS Bremen. Its good location, 4 tram stations away from the train station. and the receptionists are willing to book a cab for you to go to the airport for only 12 euros. People are friendly and helpful. We did a cooking event at TS' guest kitchen which is quite fun. i would strongly recommend it! (it is better if there is an elevator)

It was a really nice hostel, the bathrooms were really great.

Very friendly staff and clean facilities - great hostel for little money!

The number of electric plugs in my room was not enough.

Hostel was nice and cozy. I didn't have so much time to spend there only the nights. And the timing when I was there there wasn't so many people just for holiday including me.

Friendly and helpful staff, clean hostel, great location in a fun part of town with lots of good food. I have also stayed in two other Bremen hostels, and this was by far the best.

• 14th Mar 2014