Townside Hostel Bremen Reviews

Am Dobben 61-62, Bremen, Germany

This hostel has been one of the best we've stayed at during our travels. The kitchen was nice, the rooms were nice, the staff was helpful.The only bad thing was no fan in the room and it was 90+ degrees outside AND inside because there isn't air conditioning.

Everything is perpect! Especially staff is very nice:)

• 30th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

Best place to stay in Bremen. Stayed at Townside for a week and was totally pleased with everything. In addition to helpful and passionate staff (who cleans the place very frequently if not too much), excellent neighbourhood as well with lots of groceries and kiosks, restaurants and cafes, supermarkets, boutiques and upcycling / second-hand shops nearby. This place was just magical, wish I could come back!

Great hostel conveniently located-the Viertel is a cool part of town for food and drinks and you can easily walk to the old centre and train station. I found it a friendly and enjoyable place to stay.

The doors dont auto lock. My room was open sometimes. The cleanest hostel I've ever been

It was very difficult to park the car around the hostel. Would it be possible to enlarge the hostel parking place?

Dear guest, thanks for your review. We offer our guests 6 parking places. I checked your reservation, you booked a place for your car and we had even more available. Our parking spaces are just on the other side of the road. Unfortunately there is no opportunity to get more space, because we are in a city conurbation.

I stayed in a double room with ensuite bathroom and everything was very clean, spacious and good lighting with my own kitchen in the room, so it was great. The location is perfect too, 5 minutes away from the central train station and the city center by tram or a 15 minutes walk. The staff is very friendly in general. The only bad thing a can think of is the wifi connection, at least in the 3rd floor is very bad, really slow and sometimes even non-existent. Apart from that, everything good.

Loved the set up of this hostel. The rooms were great and there were nice staff. No complaints!

Cozy hostel, great for meeting people. Located in a cool area. They have a good kitchen & a big common area. Some thicker curtains in the rooms would have been nice but meh.. We had a great time staying here!

The hostel looked great, was very clean and comfortable; the staff were very friendly and helpful. Only 15 minutes walking to the centre and 5 minutes by tram to the Hauptbahnhof. I would definitely come here again.

Easy to reach as 15 min walk from train station. Clean. Good shower. Good breakfast.

Excellent facilities, beds are arranged into pods, so excellent privacy. Great WiFi. Not a party hostel.

Great again, was my second stay in your Townside Hostel, will love to come again :-)

Nice staff who helped sort me out with an extra nights stay. Decent location, historic centre in one direction and Weser stadium in the other are all walkable and it's not far from one of the best sections of the river. Lots of cafes nearby. Breakfast is worth the €5.50. I stayed in the 4 and 7 bed dorms, both had a loft section which split the rooms up a bit, and also each only had one bunk - rest were singles making it more comfortable than the average dorm.

rooms were really well laid out and spacious, the loft was a great idea if you don't have a large bag. shower was good and bathrooms very clean, though only one of each on each floor wasn't ideal at peak times. common area was decent, though the atmosphere was pretty non existent. free lockers in each room & plenty of power points. hairdryer in the bathroom was great! a really nice place.

The location was pretty good in relation to the city center, but the street that it was on was very busy and loud at night. But the facilities and cleanliness were great!

Hostel is very nice, comfortable and quiet. The location is good. You can get to the train station by tram in 6 minutes and walk to the old town. I sleep very well. The staff is also nice.

Good hostel. A little ways away from the main city but they provide great instructions to get here on public transport. Room is set up in a great way, with nice privacy over traditional Ikea beds. Power sockets in the lockers is a nice feature. Staff is hit or miss, some were really nice, others kind of bitter. Showers and toilets are great.

The hostel is strategically located in Bremen, near to Roland Markplatz. The room is clean and the staffs are friendly. One thing that surprised me was that each guests had to make their own bed! We were given winter bed linen that is heavy. We were exhausted already from the journey to hostel and when we arrived, we had to make the bed before we could finally take a rest!

Great hostel with really clean facilities! Will definitely come back if I visit Bremen again!