Townside Hostel Bremen Reviews

Am Dobben 61-62, Bremen, Germany

Really good, 10 person room was pretty cramped, but really nice set up. Everyone had their own light and charger, and it was thicker bunks so you can feel if someone is moving around in there sleep! We got in late and still let us use the kitchen even though it was closed :)

Great Hostel! The Kirchen is awesome, the Beds are really comfortable, the wifi is good and they have cheap drinks to buy. They also had power points inside the lockers (as well as by the beds), so you could charge stuff while you're gone without worrying! Highly recommended.

The dorm was a bit crammed but otherwise nice. Two upper beds in the 8 bed dorm that were side by side were only separeted by a board that was about 40cm high, but that didn't bother me.

Very organised, big, clean hostel. Having no lift was a killer because of all the stairs. Pillows, mattresses and quilts were super comfortable! Common areas were nice with good wifi. Spacious bedrooms, great bathroom facilities. Lockers were a decent size. Great security

We had a wonderful stay here - the staff member who greeted us when we arrived was super friendly and helpful, even showing us to and around our room, which doesn't seem to happen at many hostels! The hostel is very modern and clean, and had a really nice atmosphere. We were even treated to some live music in the evening. For me price is a really big factor when choosing a hostel, and Townside is totally worth the cost. I would stay here again & recommend it to anyone going to Bremen.

The breakfast could have been better. There was not as much choice as we had thought.

Top place. Amazing room layout and facilities, beds were amazing and they even have a PowerPoint inside a generously sized locker. Staff great too! Only problem was that it's in Bremen! If for whatever reason you find yourself there, stay here!!

A pretty flawless hostel. My only complaint would be the atrocious WiFi

This is an absolutely fantastic hostel with wonderful service and beautiful rooms. I felt so comfortable and happy here. The only slight flaw was that the locks were loud and so this meant waking up during the night when people were trying to get in their rooms, but that was a tiny thing. The hostel is one of the best I've been to in the world (and I have been to hundreds).

• 18th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Good, clean hostel in a nice location. Staff were helpful also.

The hostel is located very centrally to the main station as well as the city center. The city center offers the main attraction in Bremen and it was just a 15min walk from the Hostel. There are a lot of pubs nearby. The receptionist spoke english and that helped a lot. The toilets and all other facilities were really good!

• 15th Sep 2014
  • India

I can recommend this hotel to people that want to go to nice and cheap hotel. Staff is very very friendly from cleaner to receptionist. It very clean. Breakfast is expensive with 12 euros cost. It's a bit far away from city centre but they give you tram pass that you can use trams for free during your staying. Very good hotel with cheap cost.

Dear guest, thanks for your review. Our breakfast bufet cost 5,50 Euro per person / day. The city center is three stops with the tram or 10 ro 15 minutes walking distance. We hope ypu enjoyed your stay!!

Good hostel, nice staff!

Simply one of the best, maybe the best hostel I found regarding cleanliness and comfort. Wifi worked well and plug into your locker is just a wonderful idea to charge your mobile without fearing being stolen. Very well located, in a quiet large street leading at the center of a very active neigbourhood and at juste 5 minutes walking for MarketPlaz. I highly recommend.

Wifi could be stronger but great stay overall

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Scotland

We had no lockers available in the room. The room don't locking automatically so if someone forget, the room stays open all night. The bathroom is really small and you need to go the the toilet to use the sink to not wake up everybody with the room sink. The floor of our room was sticky for the length of our stay. Else it is a nice hostel. Good location, walking distance from city centre and train station. Staff if kind and helpful.

Probably one of the best hostels I've been to! The beds and facilities are top notch but it also has a relaxed, friendly atmosphere for socialising. It's located right by Bremen's centre for nightlife and the historic centre is a short walk away.

affordable and clean, good service and good location

Nice hostel with a kitchen. A little bit owercrowed, but okay. You can wash & dry for 5€- it was very nice to use this offer. Their is no elevator in the house- just walk upstairs. Nice staff, with helps you. 15 min walk to the city and to the main train station.

The hostel was quite nice. Unfortunately, there was no elevator, so I had to walk up to the 4th floor. The wifi didn't work most of the time, which was a little bit annoying. Apart from that, I enjoyed the stay.