Townside Hostel Bremen Reviews

Am Dobben 61-62, Bremen, Germany

Excellent facilities, beds are arranged into pods, so excellent privacy. Great WiFi. Not a party hostel.

Great again, was my second stay in your Townside Hostel, will love to come again :-)

Nice staff who helped sort me out with an extra nights stay. Decent location, historic centre in one direction and Weser stadium in the other are all walkable and it's not far from one of the best sections of the river. Lots of cafes nearby. Breakfast is worth the €5.50. I stayed in the 4 and 7 bed dorms, both had a loft section which split the rooms up a bit, and also each only had one bunk - rest were singles making it more comfortable than the average dorm.

rooms were really well laid out and spacious, the loft was a great idea if you don't have a large bag. shower was good and bathrooms very clean, though only one of each on each floor wasn't ideal at peak times. common area was decent, though the atmosphere was pretty non existent. free lockers in each room & plenty of power points. hairdryer in the bathroom was great! a really nice place.

The location was pretty good in relation to the city center, but the street that it was on was very busy and loud at night. But the facilities and cleanliness were great!

Hostel is very nice, comfortable and quiet. The location is good. You can get to the train station by tram in 6 minutes and walk to the old town. I sleep very well. The staff is also nice.

Good hostel. A little ways away from the main city but they provide great instructions to get here on public transport. Room is set up in a great way, with nice privacy over traditional Ikea beds. Power sockets in the lockers is a nice feature. Staff is hit or miss, some were really nice, others kind of bitter. Showers and toilets are great.

The hostel is strategically located in Bremen, near to Roland Markplatz. The room is clean and the staffs are friendly. One thing that surprised me was that each guests had to make their own bed! We were given winter bed linen that is heavy. We were exhausted already from the journey to hostel and when we arrived, we had to make the bed before we could finally take a rest!

Great hostel with really clean facilities! Will definitely come back if I visit Bremen again!

The hostel was super clean and in a great location. Staff were helpful and friendly.

This was a very nice hostel. We stayed in one of the larger dorm rooms and the beds arranged so its very private even though there are many people in the room. The beds are good construction and secure. Lockers are provided. The website said there was car parking but we found out you need to reserve this ahead of time as there is only 3 spots. There was free parking on the road in front of the hostel though. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

We had a 4-night stay in a 10-bed mixed room in the hostel. I find it really hard to say anything bad about the hostel - everything worked really well. The hostel is really close to the Viertel area, Altstadt and the center of the town. The 5,5€ breakfast was alright, a nice price to quality ratio. Also, the lack of hot water is definitely not an issue in this hostel :) Would definitely recommend!

I only stayed for a night, but I really liked this hostel. It was very clean and cosy. It's a 15 min walk to the city centre, but Bremen is so small that this doesn't really matter (you can take the tram if you'd prefer). I'd recommend!

Nice place to stay in this really nice city!!

Very good hostel. Close by walk to the centre and to the street with nice restaurants and shops. Great, clean facilities in the rooms. Staff was really nice and the breakfast was really worth it for the price!

Very good value for money. Small room but clean, close to the town centre and good environment. I would definitely recommend to friends and family looking for a getaway on a budget.

You should give the breakfast buffet a try - I was positively surprised!

The staff was awesome, very nice. Good Hostel, maybe just a little bit too expensive. But we still loved it. Supermarket nearby and 10min walk to Hauptbahnof, the main station. We recommend it!

I'll start off by saying the lockers in the rooms were amazing. Power socket in the locker? Genius! The layout of the room was spacious and the beds were very comfortable. Tidy. The location is good because its near enough to all the local attractions. 10 minutes walk from the big locations. Street noise means this isn't perfect, but close enough. I had to extend my stay last minute which the staff were very helpful with. No problem at all. I would strongly recommend Townside Hostel.

Really nice hostel to stay! It was the most clean hostel that i have been stayed ever. Moreover, the breakfadt was perfect!

• 26th Feb 2015