Townside Hostel Bremen Reviews

Am Dobben 61-62, Bremen, Germany

It was a really nice hostel, the bathrooms were really great.

• 10th Apr 2014

The number of electric plugs in my room was not enough.

Friendly and helpful staff, clean hostel, great location in a fun part of town with lots of good food. I have also stayed in two other Bremen hostels, and this was by far the best.

• 14th Mar 2014

Amazing hostel with amazing location, great staff. No lift and limited plug in a room

THAT`S A NICE PLACE TO STAY

Pros: 15 mins walk to the Cathedral sparkling clean, privacy and big lockers in room. Great common area, nice staff. Cons: it makes huge noise when closing and opening the door of the rooms and the fridge SMELLS. Something can be done to about it I guess. but overall, an excellent hostel and would stay there again. PS: you'll have to pay 1.7 euro per night and 2 euro for the linings on top of the rent.

Great facilities and atmosphere. Great location as well. Everything was new and clean. Totally recommend it!

Nice neat place not much atmosphere but still an enjoyable stay. Very friendly staff Good location

Good hostel

good location (15 min walk from the main square), very clean, greeeat shower, they have an ok breakfast. i just think is a little bit bizarre that 2 beds of my bedroom were in a sort of attic. luckily there was just another person and me in my 5 bed dorm, so i got a good bed. i'd definitely recommend it

A really comfortable, clean hostel with a great staff team. My room was warm and cleaned daily. The en suite facilities made for a really comfortable stay. It was low season so the hostel was quiet, but the staff helped me with suggestions around the city and any information I needed. The only thing I would add is that a slightly more flexible check-in would be favourable, especially in such quiet periods. Aside from that it was great though.

Good price, good hostel, good location... definitely worth it

We were very content with our stay in the Townside Hostel. The staff is very helpful and nice. The room was clean and comfortable. Nothing to complain about.

The hostel is located in a great location, a short walk from both the bahnhof and the old city, or Altstadt. They have free maps, and the female that was working the desk when we checked in was more than willing to show us where we could go to explore the nightlife. The room itself was pretty nice, although in the room i stayed in, there was a loft with three beds, one of which i slept in, and it was a little difficult climbing down the ladder... However, everything else was great!