Townside Hostel Bremen Reviews

Am Dobben 61-62, Bremen, Germany

The hostel is strategically located in Bremen, near to Roland Markplatz. The room is clean and the staffs are friendly. One thing that surprised me was that each guests had to make their own bed! We were given winter bed linen that is heavy. We were exhausted already from the journey to hostel and when we arrived, we had to make the bed before we could finally take a rest!

Great hostel with really clean facilities! Will definitely come back if I visit Bremen again!

The hostel was super clean and in a great location. Staff were helpful and friendly.

This was a very nice hostel. We stayed in one of the larger dorm rooms and the beds arranged so its very private even though there are many people in the room. The beds are good construction and secure. Lockers are provided. The website said there was car parking but we found out you need to reserve this ahead of time as there is only 3 spots. There was free parking on the road in front of the hostel though. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

We had a 4-night stay in a 10-bed mixed room in the hostel. I find it really hard to say anything bad about the hostel - everything worked really well. The hostel is really close to the Viertel area, Altstadt and the center of the town. The 5,5€ breakfast was alright, a nice price to quality ratio. Also, the lack of hot water is definitely not an issue in this hostel :) Would definitely recommend!

I only stayed for a night, but I really liked this hostel. It was very clean and cosy. It's a 15 min walk to the city centre, but Bremen is so small that this doesn't really matter (you can take the tram if you'd prefer). I'd recommend!

Nice place to stay in this really nice city!!

Very good hostel. Close by walk to the centre and to the street with nice restaurants and shops. Great, clean facilities in the rooms. Staff was really nice and the breakfast was really worth it for the price!

Very good value for money. Small room but clean, close to the town centre and good environment. I would definitely recommend to friends and family looking for a getaway on a budget.

You should give the breakfast buffet a try - I was positively surprised!

The staff was awesome, very nice. Good Hostel, maybe just a little bit too expensive. But we still loved it. Supermarket nearby and 10min walk to Hauptbahnof, the main station. We recommend it!

• 4th Mar 2015
  • Portugal

I'll start off by saying the lockers in the rooms were amazing. Power socket in the locker? Genius! The layout of the room was spacious and the beds were very comfortable. Tidy. The location is good because its near enough to all the local attractions. 10 minutes walk from the big locations. Street noise means this isn't perfect, but close enough. I had to extend my stay last minute which the staff were very helpful with. No problem at all. I would strongly recommend Townside Hostel.

Really nice hostel to stay! It was the most clean hostel that i have been stayed ever. Moreover, the breakfadt was perfect!

• 26th Feb 2015

Good hostel, very clean, helpful staff and located in a nice area in the city, close to the main city attractions

This is a good hostel. Very clean, comfy beds

Brilliant hostel, in a good location. Staff very welcoming.

there was a special elevator for baggage, that occurs a good surprising facility; well-equipped kitchen and bathrooms, enough place in the living room; nice separate beds in dorms, rather quiet surrounded (only trams and birds), really helpful and responsive staff;) not at the core of the city, but really close to it. Anyway the path to the City Wall (where the city centre begins) goes through nice views and worth it;)

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Belarus

Nice hostel in a good area. Good facilities and super clean. The wifi was awfull!

Dear guest, we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Townside Hostel. Recently we have installed a new network and several signal amplifiers for the internet in our house. These work very well and WiFi connection problems are now a thing of the past :) Your Townside Team

Awesome kitchen facilities and helpful staff. Doesn't have elevator though

Very helpful and kind staff :) The place was very clean and close to everywhere, great value of money!

• 17th Jan 2015