Townside Hostel Bremen Reviews

Am Dobben 61-62, Bremen, Germany

Lovely place to stay the staff were brilliant they gave you all the help you needed to go anywhere in the city the room was excellent and was cleaned every day. This helped make my stay in Bremen a great city to visit

• 15th Dec 2014

Lovely, warm and modern hostel. We stayed for one night in a double room with ensure. The staff were great, facilities were really clean and it's only about 15 minutes walk into the city centre. I would absolutely stay here again and recommend to any travellers visiting Bremen.

This hostel was really nice, I didn't feel like I was staying in a hostel at all. The room was perfect, and even though it's winter and not as many people are travelling, they were very welcoming and we enjoyed all of our time there.

• 11th Dec 2014

Great location about 10 minutes walk to historical centre and near some nice bars. Only negative is that you would not want to be a tall person if you got one of the bunks that are on the raised platforms in the dorms as the ceiling is very low. Hairdryer in the female ensuite dorm was a nice touch.

The hostel is just as good as everyone commented. Three amazing days there. If back in Bremen certainly I will return

Best hostel in Bremen

• 30th Nov 2014

Our room was nice and quiet. Everything just went really fine and we have nothing negative to to say about this hostel. Breakfast (cost 5,5€) looked good, but unfortunately we didn't have time to eat it because of an early flight, otherwise we would have taken it. I recommend this hostel.

Really good, 10 person room was pretty cramped, but really nice set up. Everyone had their own light and charger, and it was thicker bunks so you can feel if someone is moving around in there sleep! We got in late and still let us use the kitchen even though it was closed :)

Really nice place. Friendly atmosphere! Hope see you again!

Great Hostel! The Kirchen is awesome, the Beds are really comfortable, the wifi is good and they have cheap drinks to buy. They also had power points inside the lockers (as well as by the beds), so you could charge stuff while you're gone without worrying! Highly recommended.

The dorm was a bit crammed but otherwise nice. Two upper beds in the 8 bed dorm that were side by side were only separeted by a board that was about 40cm high, but that didn't bother me.

Very organised, big, clean hostel. Having no lift was a killer because of all the stairs. Pillows, mattresses and quilts were super comfortable! Common areas were nice with good wifi. Spacious bedrooms, great bathroom facilities. Lockers were a decent size. Great security

We had a wonderful stay here - the staff member who greeted us when we arrived was super friendly and helpful, even showing us to and around our room, which doesn't seem to happen at many hostels! The hostel is very modern and clean, and had a really nice atmosphere. We were even treated to some live music in the evening. For me price is a really big factor when choosing a hostel, and Townside is totally worth the cost. I would stay here again & recommend it to anyone going to Bremen.

The breakfast could have been better. There was not as much choice as we had thought.

Top place. Amazing room layout and facilities, beds were amazing and they even have a PowerPoint inside a generously sized locker. Staff great too! Only problem was that it's in Bremen! If for whatever reason you find yourself there, stay here!!

A pretty flawless hostel. My only complaint would be the atrocious WiFi

This is an absolutely fantastic hostel with wonderful service and beautiful rooms. I felt so comfortable and happy here. The only slight flaw was that the locks were loud and so this meant waking up during the night when people were trying to get in their rooms, but that was a tiny thing. The hostel is one of the best I've been to in the world (and I have been to hundreds).

• 18th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Good, clean hostel in a nice location. Staff were helpful also.

The hostel is located very centrally to the main station as well as the city center. The city center offers the main attraction in Bremen and it was just a 15min walk from the Hostel. There are a lot of pubs nearby. The receptionist spoke english and that helped a lot. The toilets and all other facilities were really good!

• 15th Sep 2014
  • India

I can recommend this hotel to people that want to go to nice and cheap hotel. Staff is very very friendly from cleaner to receptionist. It very clean. Breakfast is expensive with 12 euros cost. It's a bit far away from city centre but they give you tram pass that you can use trams for free during your staying. Very good hotel with cheap cost.

Dear guest, thanks for your review. Our breakfast bufet cost 5,50 Euro per person / day. The city center is three stops with the tram or 10 ro 15 minutes walking distance. We hope ypu enjoyed your stay!!