Tr3ats Guesthouse Reviews

785 v. Rama Avenue, Cebu, Philippines

Cebu is not the most picturesque place, so location would not be more than average anywhere in town. The hostel is a ten minute walk from the main shops, bars, etc. No locks on the doors but lockers were available. Beds are a bit small so prepare to be somewhat uncomfortable if you are tall. Overall, ok for a short stop.

Laundry service is to expensive. If you go to a local service they will charge you only 25peso/kg.

THE FOOD SUCKED AND IT WAS ON THE 4TH FLOOR WITH NO ELEVATOR

The area of the hostel is horrible. We did not feel safe when walking on the street. The hostel itself was very nice and clean, the staff very kind, BUT the location is undoubtedly a weakness of this hostel, as well as its lack of kitchen or a better café.

A very clean and quiet hostel. the other hostel guest were considerate and nice. the staff were pleasant and helpful too.

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

The beds are very small (asian size) and so are the rooms. Very helpful staff though.

It was a nice place to stay the staff were really friendly and gave us good advice. The only issue was it was not in the best neighborhood.

The bathrooms could have been cleaner. And I didn't like that there was no lock on the dorm room doors

perfectly adequate

This hostel is great. I came back 3 times to get a good rest and night sleep before my next daily travel. The aircon is a bit cold but hey, amazing they have one. It is very clean and close to a shoppingcenter or local barbecue stands. The Wi-fi is a bit slow, but ok. I definetely recommend this place!

• 19th May 2014
  • Switzerland

The staff is amazing, they let me borrow their laptop because I needed urgently and they were always helpful with whatever I needed!

• 17th May 2014
  • Switzerland

I had at great time at tr3ats! The location is not perfect but you can get anywhere by taxi really cheap!

• 16th May 2014

I booked one night but extended my stay. The first night was good- just me and one other in an eight room dorm. The night staff however insisted on keeping the remote control at the check in counter for the air conditioner which didn't make much sense . The staff in general were helpful. The following night I barely slept an hour . The room was crowded with luggage filling up the narrow space between the aisle separating the bunk beds. It was non stop coming and going from two thirty onwards.

• 8th May 2014

Okay for a one night stop in Cebu

My boyfriend and I had a private room which was small but fine for us and nice and clean. Some cool graffiti across the wall. Good budget place in Manila, would stay again. Also includes breakfast.

I moved into this guesthouse feeling so-so, and left a few days later feeling on top of the world. The staff was SO LOVELY. I got great ideas for touring, especially the one to see the Dancing Inmates who do their thing only one day a month. The food prepared by their young cook was so tasty I couldn't stop complimenting her. While there I even began acting a little like a Filipino by going out and buying lechon and rice for the staff. It may seem a little out of the way, but it's not.

Decent clean place. Dorms are small with no storage. Has a little cafe upstairs. The damage to the keyring policy is hilarious. Flor is amazing. She really helped me out. I would stay here again. I got pick pocketed by some street kids in cebu so watch out!!

A good hostel in a not so great city. Transport links are good; close to South Bus and easy jeepneys to SM and Ayala Centre. Good people and helpful. Beds in dorms are very short and no room for bags is the only drawback. In comparison to other options its streets ahead.

Great staff! Left a pair it $200 sunglasses which they kept safe for me to collect. Beds are comfy. Good for a night in cebu.

Very clean, well run and simple hostel. Run more like a hotel really, lots of branding. You could be anywhere in the world. Location average, I ended up relying on taxis to get downtown. I would (am) staying here again as the staff are very friendly and helpful, air con is on all day and it's clean and well kept. Ideal for 1-2 nights pit stop in Cebu. Would recommend it to others.