Tracks Bed & Breakfast Reviews

1st flr,No.5, Jalan Green Hill, Kuching, Malaysia

This hostel is good value for money and the staff is very helpful. Its location a few minutes walk from good restaurants and from the waterfront could also be great. The huge problem is that it is also in front of a bar which blasts loud music until 3 or 4 in the morning. I was tired both nights I stayed there and tried to go to bed between 11:00 pm and midnight, but could not fall asleep until 3:00 am. From my bed on the second floor, I could even feel the vibrations of the bass.