Trafalgar Cottages Reviews

Trafalgar Cottages, Manggayad, Boracay Island, Philippines

This hostel is unique. All the rooms are actually cottages with ensuite bathrooms. There is a hammock on the front porch and a basin where you can do you laundry and hang it to dry. You can also use the equipped kitchen to make your own meal. The best part is that the hostel is located right behind the white beach and across from EMall, it's well accessible. The employees were great and super informative. We have to leave earlier than scheduled so the owner even gave us some of our money back!!

Its a beautiful place to stay with nice cottages and a really helpful stuff! The Hostel is not in the centre (15min walk)..that's good! Then in the centre there are so many people! The white beach is amazing but there are so many sailing boats and people. The best is you go by taxi to a other beach.

Great hostel I would very much recommend! Cheapest I found on boracay island with clean rooms and facilities, friendly staff and a good location not too noisey if you value your sleep.

• 10th Jul 2015

overall it was a good stay at a good deal. it has cool ambiance and keeps you feel like away from the busy Boracay.

• 29th May 2015
  • Philippines
  • All Male Group, 31-40

cute place. slightly far off from the main strip.

For that money, you can not expect much. On the other hand, decent wifi would be nice.

• 18th May 2015
  • Czech Republic

We had an amazing 6 days at Trafalgar cottages. The hostel owners were so friendly and helpful. They cleaned our room 3 days out of the 6 that we were there and didn't just clean. They hung our clothes up and put everything very neatly on the tables which was amazing. The location is brill just a 2 min walk to the beach and nightlife, but also very quiet for a good nights sleep. Will deffinatly return when back in boracay!!

• 13th May 2015

Me and my family stayed here. Rooms are clean, staff are very helpful, and the whole place was perfect for its very affordable price. It is cheaper than other but give you a perfect place to stay. We'll suggest these to my friends.

• 10th May 2015
  • Philippines

It's value for money, and close to everything.

• 29th Apr 2015

This was honestly one of the best places we have ever stayed in our life. The location is perfect and situated only 2 minute walk from the beach. The owner is also very nice and extremely helpful! The rooms were also great and very affordable. All in all me and my girlfriend will definitely be back!! We really recommend this hostel!! we even extended our trip another week because we were so satisfied.

• 26th Apr 2015

The staff was really nice and helpful, and it is really next to the beach. The first room we stayed in was really nice, but after a few nights we had to move to a smaller room and the mattress wasn't that comfortable. It would be nice if there was an option to have breakfast at the cottages, but it's a nice place to stay for a good price.

• 22nd Apr 2015

It was an amazing experience and the staff were really nice. I had a late check-in due to some transfer delays but the owner accommodated my late arrival and responded to my sms when I got lost. It has an easy access to the beach and to the main road. You will be amazed how peaceful and quite the place is. I did not expect too much but I was impressed! Worth your money!

Here you can really feel comfortable and more like at home than in an hostel. The kitchen and chill out areas are so nice and peaceful. The stuff is always friendly and give you new ideas what to do in this island. They are very careful with and about your things.even trough it's not in the center of the withe beach it's a nice surrounding and the way going to station 2 is a nice walk on the beach or next to the stores. So If ever I would return to boracay I would stay in trafalgar Cottages!

• 14th Mar 2015

You get what you paid for, really. The WiFi sometimes does not connect very well even in the common area but wasn't that big of a deal and was actually rare. Great location near the beach and a laundry place. Booked basic room with ensuite, and was okay with it

It was really nice there. Quit but near to the Beach. It is like a litte peacefull oase in the tourist centre. I can really recomend it

View all Boracay Island Hostels