9.3
Superb 521 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 521 Total Reviews
Trafalgar Cottages Located at Trafalgar Cottages, Manggayad, Boracay Island.
Philippines
Boracay Island Aklan 5608 Trafalgar Cottages, Manggayad
93% 521
11.9587233 121.9297027
    Rooms available

• USA, Couple, 25-30
24th Oct 2016

My boyfriend and I shared a double room with a bathroom for five nights. The hostel is tucked away in a quiet corner behind some shops. The only downside is that it was a little farther from the beach than ideal (a ~8 minute walk). The staff were delightfully helpful and someone was always available to answer questions. We started with a fan room and upgraded to A/C after the first night. The bed was comfortable and the room was cozy!

• England, Female, 25-30
16th Oct 2016

Trafalgar cottages was a nice place to stay on Boracay. The location is good, quiet being in station 1 but still 5 minutes from white beach so it was easy to get to the bars/restaurants. We didn't opt for a room with air con but the fan was good enough! The staff were really nice and helpful. They helped us organise fun tours on the island were always around to answer our questions. I would recommend staying here.

4th Oct 2016

I liked this hostel. The staff was really helpful. They gave good information and were always happy to help out. It is a nice stroll to the beach from there and it manages to be tucked away in a somewhat secluded spot in the middle of a busy island behind busy souvenir shops. I would definitely stay here again.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
2nd Oct 2016

We stayed here for a week and it was such a nice place! The staff is very helpful and helped us figure out things to do, places to see and things to be careful of. The rooms were nice, clean and big enough for the three of us. The bathrooms were also very clean. The did not have hot water but it was not an issue for us, the water was nice and refreshing after being on the beach all day.

• nicolelorrain9
  • Canada, Couple, 25-30
27th Sep 2016

Just like the description says, it's just a basic room but the people who run it are very sweet and really helpful. They'll tell you the best places to go for everything and are always around so if you need anything, they're there! Thanks for making us feel at home

23rd Sep 2016

Best deal on the island. Private rooms for 8 US dollars is unbeatable. Staff were really friendly. I would stay here again for sure. Only problem is that it's a little difficult to find, as it's tucked away behind a little market. Otherwise, only a 3 minute walk to the beach and excellent place!

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
14th Sep 2016

Booked this for my parents andd from day 1 up to day 4 all I can hear from them are great feedbacks. Will definitely stay with them when it's our turn to go to Boracay! Thank you so much

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
27th Aug 2016

Great value for the cheap price. Excellent place for a private room esp. If a couple on a budget. Not much atmosphere though and wifi is limited to the kitchen area. Good location. Would stay here again.

• Philippines, Female, 31-40
26th Aug 2016

Nong Joel and Nang felis are both very friendly and accommodating, though it's far from high end resort in Boracay, there is a homy feel in this place it's like you're their with your fave uncle and auntie. They will also give you some tips on how to save on fares and where to eat affordable foods if you're travelling on a budget. I feel safe on this place and it's clean, though my room don't have an a/c, the fan still feels cold I just open the window where fresh air from the sea co

24th Aug 2016

I loved that I was able to enjoy my time in Boracay away from the craziness of the Station 2. It was tricky to find at first, but after you do I liked that it was hidden away from the world. The rooms were very hot, had mosquitos and the sheets were literally half the size of my body so I was forced to choose whether my legs or arms didn't get bit by the mosquitos every night. I have to say that the best part of this place was the staff. I was really sick when I was there, and were great.