Trafalgar Cottages Reviews

Trafalgar Cottages, Manggayad, Boracay Island, Philippines

The staff were really friendly and helpful and always made an effort to talk to you. The rooms and facilities were great for budget accommodation and the wifi connection worked really well. I would definitely stay here again. I had a great time.

The owner is really smart and you should talk to him without any problem for any doubts and information

The owner and staff are kind and efficient.

• 16th Dec 2013
  • Philippines

Very noisy when it rains, I think my room had a tin roof . Lovely owners and good location though . Pillows not great

I really enjoyed my stay in Trafalgar cottages. The staff was relaxed and very helpful. It takes only a few minutes to get to the beach, there's a very cheap gym right next to the hostel if you're into something else than just partying. All in all, very nice atmosphere and you'll definitely get your moneys worth in Trafalgar cottages, if you're looking for budget accommodation!

Thanks for a wonderful stay. I would definitely go back!

• 19th Oct 2013