Good 72 Total Reviews
Good 72 Total Reviews
Train Station Hostel Located at Piazzale Mezzacapo, 10, , Venice Mestre.
Italy
Venice Mestre 19 30175 Piazzale Mezzacapo, 10
66% 72
45.4769244 12.2302158
    Rooms available

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
13th Jun 2016
2.6

Worst experience ever, she will pre-authorize your card which means pre-charge ur card in case u dont show up or to check whether ur card is valid -,- Be careful not to be charged doubled. Attitude was extremely bad. Booked a room for 4, she doesnt have a proper arrangement, she allows people to just change room whatever. So instead having 1room for 4of us we were split which shouldnt be the case as we booked 1 room for a reason -,- Her sentence "you can change the room, i dont care" WTF!!

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
7th Jun 2016
6.9

In terms of location, it is close to Venezia Mestre Railway Station. It is also close to bus stops where you can catch buses to Venice. But there's nothing much close to the hostel. A little hard to find as there is no sign indicating the hostel. You would have to look for the No. 10 on the building. The bathroom floor could be cleaner. There's no bar or cafe there so you'd need to get your own snacks if you get hungry or thirsty in the middle of the night. Decent place to stay overall.

28th May 2016
5.4

This hostel was one of the cheapest options for Venice and it was close to the Mestre station. Staying inside of the main city area was very expensive, so being next to the Mestre train station was the next best option. You get what you pay for. Affordable, but it definitely my least favorite hostel I have stayed in so far. And I have stayed in plenty. The bathrooms were very dirty and the staff was not friendly. She showed me how to open the door then said bye and walked away.

22nd May 2016
8.0

Good place to stay. Everything available distance. Feels like back at home.

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
20th May 2016
6.6

When we arrived to do the check in, they wanted to charge us the double. Thanks God we realize that wasn't the price we agreed in Hostelworld and they changed it. The room smelled really awfull!! I didn't wanted to sleep because the sheets on my bed were dirty. The bathroom was more clean than I expected. We had the facility of a microwave and a fridge for all. The location is perfect. The last day we left the hostel 15 mins before our train's departure and we made it walking.

The sheets were not dirty. Simply they were not ironed. I recall you that it is explained in the site that linen are not included. In fact many bring their own, since they read all the conditions. This means we gave them to you for free !!!!!!!

• Chile, Female, 25-30
15th May 2016
6.3

This hostel is located in Mestre close to the main train station only 15 minutes by bus to Venecia. The staff are not helful

• watitan
  • Indonesia, Female, 25-30
1st May 2016
7.1

It was closed to the train station and easily found with the direction given. And really glad that I was able to arrived early to drop my bag before my check-in time.

24th Apr 2016
6.6

This hostel is conveniently located near the Mestre Train station about 10 minute walk. I stayed here for two nights because I didn't want to spend a lot of money in Venezia. If you're in a budget this is easily accessible to the buses that go to Venezia. There's nothing much in this hostel. Owners are pretty nice. Don't look for a party hostel to meet people. It's clean and the beds are sufficient.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
6th Apr 2016
7.7

It's well located and just less than 10 mins from the train station by walk. The room is big and the bathroom is clean but no kitchen at all. Overall, I'm quite happy with my stay there.