6.7
Good 63 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 63 Total Reviews
Train Station Hostel Located at Piazzale Mezzacapo, 10, , Venice Mestre.
Italy
Venice Mestre 19 30175 Piazzale Mezzacapo, 10
67% 63
45.4769244 12.2302158
    Rooms available

22nd May 2016
8.0

Good place to stay. Everything available distance. Feels like back at home.

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
20th May 2016
6.6

When we arrived to do the check in, they wanted to charge us the double. Thanks God we realize that wasn't the price we agreed in Hostelworld and they changed it. The room smelled really awfull!! I didn't wanted to sleep because the sheets on my bed were dirty. The bathroom was more clean than I expected. We had the facility of a microwave and a fridge for all. The location is perfect. The last day we left the hostel 15 mins before our train's departure and we made it walking.

• Chile, Female, 25-30
15th May 2016
6.3

This hostel is located in Mestre close to the main train station only 15 minutes by bus to Venecia. The staff are not helful

• watitan
  • Indonesia, Female, 25-30
1st May 2016
7.1

It was closed to the train station and easily found with the direction given. And really glad that I was able to arrived early to drop my bag before my check-in time.

24th Apr 2016
6.6

This hostel is conveniently located near the Mestre Train station about 10 minute walk. I stayed here for two nights because I didn't want to spend a lot of money in Venezia. If you're in a budget this is easily accessible to the buses that go to Venezia. There's nothing much in this hostel. Owners are pretty nice. Don't look for a party hostel to meet people. It's clean and the beds are sufficient.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
6th Apr 2016
7.7

It's well located and just less than 10 mins from the train station by walk. The room is big and the bathroom is clean but no kitchen at all. Overall, I'm quite happy with my stay there.