Tramp Aparthostel

Very Good 394 Total Reviews
Very Good 394 Total Reviews

11th Jul 2017
3.7

Our stay at this hostel was not good. The security is atrocious. There was 6 people in our dorm and only one key was given - not everyone in the room knew each other so our room had to be left open so people could give in!! This key doesn't even open the entrance to the building, you have to buzz yourself it. Staff lets anyone into the building. Will be buzzing for ages if no one at reception Put clothes in for washing came back stained, not dried and they mixed up everyone's clothes in my dorm.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
9th Jul 2017
6.6

Great location and good breakfast. That's about all this place has going for it. Security was awful - anyone can buzz in unseen off the street and there was only one room key for a 4 bed dorm and none of us knew each other so had to leave the key at reception (two floors away) or leave the room unlocked for access. The room itself was a big bland space for four beds and the thinnest curtain ever. No vibe.

• Poland, Female, 31-40
8th Jul 2017

Nice Hostel :) if you are looking for a place close to the city center - this is the place to pick. Nice room, comfy bed, great Staff.

7th Jul 2017
5.7

Okay, this hostel is in a perfect location which is great for travelers to walk to and from the city center and nearby grocery store and restaurants.. but this hostel is very run down; beds are old, rooms don't lock, to get into hostel there is someone on reception for 24 hours which is silly as they could just give customers a key to get in and out.. Hostel is on the fourth floor of a building which a non working elevator, strange vibe also... probably wouldn't stay again for those reasons..

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2017
5.7

After checking in (and paying) I was advised that my room had been double booked and that I would need to move rooms the following day.  I had booked the room months in advance and no attempt had been made to advise me of this or offer me another room until after I had checked in, all blame was directed to hostelworld.  I was eventually offered a 50% discount on my first nights stay which I agreed to - in the end they refused to refund the full 50% and told me I was confused and mistaken

• Australia, Male, 31-40
5th Jul 2017
5.4

The staff were nice when I called to change booking date. They did so free of charge. It was too hot and in some rooms and the fans did not work. It was way too noisy to sleep because there was a bar outside. Some showers were blocked. No hot water in many showers one day. The staff came in for room service at 8am and woke me up, way before check out time. There was a free breakfast but it was not that good. Good to see hand soap in bathrooms.

• Globetrotter
5th Jul 2017
7.4

Nice enough for the price! Location is unbeatable!

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
1st Jul 2017
4.6

Possibly the worst hostel I've stayed at. Wifi didn't work anywhere at all in the building, security was poor old style keys & only 2 for my room in a 6 bed which didn't work for 6 solo travellers. My towel & sunglasses got stolen. Some staff friendly but one that I told about stolen stuff was extremely rude. 4th floor with broken elevator made it difficult to navigate with pack & 2 bags. Could feel slats through mattress. Only 15 Euro I guess but wouldn't stay again.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Jul 2017
3.1

theres no wifi. When we asked about it they said it was broken. Has been for months so no plans to fix it. The computers they have are not connected to the Internet. If you value your belongings don't stay here. Anyone can walk in off the street and get into your room as there are only one or two keys per room so they are left open at all times. The staff was rude and though they claim to have English speaking staff that's simply not true.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
30th Jun 2017

Perfectly located, super helpful staff and great value for money. Room keys would have been nice, though, and for the fourth floor an actual elevator would be great.