Tramp Aparthostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 30, Krakow, Krakow, Poland

I tnought the hostel was really nice and the staff were helpful the only thing was the directions it would have been good to have directions with ladmarks and road names rather then metres to walk

• 8th Jul 2014

Comfortable beds, spacious rooms, great bathroom facilities and good Old Town location. Staff were very helpful when I needed some printing. Good breakfast including fresh cucumber and tomato. Not a party place but a really nice place. Just a slightly weird issue with the dorm room I was in only having 2 keys and 4 people, so at least one key should always be left with reception but I ended up locked out of the room one night and had to knock to wake people inside to open the door. Not ideal.

Great staff. I came in on the train really early and they let me leave my stuff at the front desk and grab a shower. However, I think from a management perspective asking guests to pay to rent a towel is quite stingy and cheap. I had a great experience otherwise.

• 7th Jul 2014

Best hostel in Krackow

We had a great time and will defenitly come back again! (just a little bit noisy in the night)

The ladies in reception were very helpful and nice. The room for 4 were normal beds (no bunk beds!), space and lockers. It's on the 4th floor, no lift, so if you have a heavy luggage - beware. The hit: their computers in the lobby run winXP and they use a mechanical mouse. Museum stuff. The wifi works great in the common area and in the rooms. The `give a 2nd life to the book' is hilarious- most of the books shouldn't have had the first life to begin with. Anyway, nice, clean, great location!

*Terrible toilet on the 3rd floor *Lift was not working all the time *Great location in Old Town *quite easy to find

Excellent hostel with great location and very friendly and helpful staff.

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

Nice and helpful staff! Thank you for making our journey in Krakow even more pleasant!

Second floor room is nice.

We were 3 ppl staying a 4 bed dorm, which we had all to ourselves. The only downfall was that there was no locker in the room (which was fine for us since we were all together). Down the hall there was a bathroom with a nice shower and toilet, and also a tiny WC. The location is great and we wished we were staying longer!

Great location! Great staff with beautiful smiles and with a small but good breakfast. Highly reccomend

Missed my train and couldn't find WiFi to notify them. They charged my credit card even though I never made it. Happened the same in other cities and they never charged me.

When there are people in the hall, it was a bit noisy. Also there needs to be more seating in the breakfast area. There also could be better arrangement of the location of the breakfast items. However, the breakfast was very good. Also I could not log on to the internet.

it was good the only problem are the stairs

The man messed up our room order because he didn't read it carefully and one of us had to take a temporary room the first night. However, he did provide a nice room the second night. (But I think this was going to be the room anyway.)

Great location and very friendly staff. Highly recommended due to quiet area located very centrally and the great people working there.

It was really great to stay at this place.

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Slovakia

Excellent location, and staff lovely. Radeck was very helpful and kind. Thank you.

The best hostel in the world :) great atmosphere, wonderfull people, really nice room, quiet and relaxation, very good public transportation :)

• 1st Apr 2014