Tramp Aparthostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 30, Krakow, Krakow, Poland

It's a good place, the only things is that apparently there is not always somebody at the reception and sometimes you have to wait for the door to be opened. I went on December (very cold weather) and had to wait around 10 minutes at the street waiting for somebody to open. When I made the check-out I also had to wait for 10-15 minutes for somebody to appear. Other than that, it is a very good place, nothing fancy but well located, near the old town and the train and bus stations.

Feels like home. hearty breakfast, excellent location.

Thank you very much for your opinion. It was really nice to host you. Hope to see you soon !

Brilliant in a perfect location. Represents fantastic value for money.

Thank you very much for your opinion, we're very happy that you liked our hostel. Hope to see you agan :)

I can say it is near to rynek. Receptionist ladies were so nice, patient and helpful. Beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were useful and both were clean. Towels are not included the price but the breakfast is, which it was more than average. I can recommend this place with all my honesty therefore never hesitate to stay there! P.S. for reception: - Thank you for patience and your guideness! :) -

Very nice and affordable hostel with helpful staff. It was a pleasure to stay there :)

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Slovakia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We are very grateful for your opinion. We are really happy that you liked our hostel, and we hope that we see you again :)

Nice hostel, in center of Krakow, 2 min. from main square. the only thing staff was really not professional, we asked about conditions to parking in the street and they did not know how it works there. hostel has breakfast very nice so value for money excellent.

Dear Antonio, thank you very much for your opinion about TRAMP, we were very happy to host you:) Will try to train my staff better also in finding info about parking in Krakow. Hope to see again at TRAMP. Ewa, manager

The location of the hostel was really nice. The room was nice and we appreciated that they weren't bunk beds. The free breakfast was nice. The staff was nice but we had an issue twice to where it seemed like they tried to charge us slightly more than quoted. Once for "taxes" and once for a "weekend rate", even though in each case when we challenged it they backed down. Just seemed odd.

Dear Eric, thank you very much for your opinion, just wanted to clear out charge issue, when you book throuth the portal you have a fixed price for your stay plus the city tax that we are required to charge for every guest staying in Krakow more than 1 night (information about that is shown during reservation process), also we do distinguish btwn weekdays and weekends which i s common practice in all the hostels, so when when you extended your stay, you were charged according 2 weekend price,

It was our greatest hostel in Poland. The building is very nice. The rooms were very friendly and espacially the kitchen has living room atmosphere. The staff was very helpful and attentive. The bathrooms were clean. The only disadvantage of the good location is to find a parking space for your car, which is difficult in whole Cracow. But all in all, this hostel is the perfect starting point to discover this nice city.

They thought I was supposed to check out one day before my actual check out date. I had to change room because of this. I was furious.

It has excelent place in historical surroundings just 5min walk from all nice places. There isn't so much of Ikea furniture and there are historical windows and floors what gave some special feeling and atmosphere. Hostel reception is located in 5th floor and elavator is not working so for some people it could be problem. Stuff was a bit weird and we couldn't get simple answers like where to rent bike or so. But anyway its a good value for the price.

Pretty good hostel!

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Defiantly will return!!!

Perfect Hostel very close to the city centre.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Spain

Tramp Hostel was one of the best hostels I've stayed at. It simply has the whole package; a very good location, inexpensive, very friendly and helpful staff, very clean and it also provides wifi in the rooms. The toilet was always clean and it's actually big in comparison to other hostels.

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Egypt

Very good staff and a very nice environment. Two very posivtive things are that you may have breakfast at the hostel and that the bathrooms are clean. Also, the beds are fine and you could have a comfortable sleep.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Spain

great location and even the road it is situated on has great bars and restaurants, everything we needed, breakfast was decent too.

• 19th Jul 2014

Well located in the inner city. However, bed was as hard as the floor, which is unsurprising since the bed was actually made of floorboards, we barely slept. Sheets had stains on them but were replaced by the staff immediately when asked. Included breakfast is alright.

• 16th Jul 2014

I can't tell you much about the Hostel because it was overbooked and so they moved us to another hostel.

I tnought the hostel was really nice and the staff were helpful the only thing was the directions it would have been good to have directions with ladmarks and road names rather then metres to walk

• 8th Jul 2014

Comfortable beds, spacious rooms, great bathroom facilities and good Old Town location. Staff were very helpful when I needed some printing. Good breakfast including fresh cucumber and tomato. Not a party place but a really nice place. Just a slightly weird issue with the dorm room I was in only having 2 keys and 4 people, so at least one key should always be left with reception but I ended up locked out of the room one night and had to knock to wake people inside to open the door. Not ideal.