Tramp Aparthostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 30, Krakow, Krakow, Poland

The hostel is on the 4th floor of a building but there is a lift if needed. My room was quite hot even with an open window and fan. The room (mixed 4-bed) was not lockable but there were lockers for valuables. Felt slightly uncomfortable being the only girl with 3 men for a couple of nights too. Is that even legal?! Decent fecilities though and staff were helpful when required. Location also great for the old city, Wawel Castle and even Kazimiersz.

Great location. Wonderful staff, always friendly and helpful without exception. Available round the clock. These guys deserve a medal. Maybe in summer more fans in the rooms would help. The neighborhood is bit noisy, but that's the only downside. All the main attractions / convenience stores are within walking distance.

The hostel is fine for what you pay, though no air con and I arrived in a heatwave. The hostel staff aren't overly helpful - I needed to print my bus ticket and a tour ticket and their printer was broken for 4 days. Free breakfast is simple, the wifi works well. No real atmosphere as they don't arrange any group activities or anything. Probably wouldn't stay here again.

staff were really friendly and happy to help book tours to Auschwitz and salt mines, great restuarant reccomendations. rooms were clean enough, just too hot and no air flowing through

This place was amazing. Extremely cheap and included breakfast which was lovely. Wifi good in room and all 3 staff I met while there (especially Magda/Maggie who was so helpful) were amazing. Only concern is that security is limited with 1 staff member on as well as the doors to all rooms are left unlocked so be sure to lock your luggage up/in one of the lockers provided There is nothing I can fault apart from the security (however nothing went missing and was safe throughout) Loved it!!

Tramp Aparthostel is a really great hostel. The (young) staff is very nice and accessible. Its localisation couldn't be better. I enjoyed my stay at this hostel very much and would recommend it to everybody ! Only the breakfast could be a little better by proposing hot chocolate and maybe some orange juice (french habits). But appart from this, It is perfect ! I'd like to add that the young women of the staff are really cute! ;)

The receptionist girls were very helpful and always tried their best to answer all the questions I threw at them. I enjoyed Krakow so much that I extended my stay by one night. The Aparthostel is spread across 2 or 3 floors, with the reception and main hangout areas being on on the 4th floor. There is a small elevator in the building, but you need to ask the staff to get access to it first. The breakfast was basic cereals and breads with meats and cheese, but adequate. Great location!!

Very glad that the rooms stayed cool and there was a fan. Not the best atmosphere or common area. Staff does not seem to be very used to tourist or their questions...to handle. But maybe they just need some start up time.

Thank You for Your opinion! It was a pleasure to host You in Tramp Aparthostel. We hope You had a great time in Cracow. We always try to help our guests during their stay so We are very sorry for any inconvenience. Greetings from tramp Aparthostel!

Really nice homely feel and clean, but got told 'quiet time' after 10 so not the liveliest of places. Great location for going out though.

Great value for money. Easy to walk to from the station, the main square is a two minute walk away and there are lovely places to eat nearby. The room was very nice: comfortable bed, good shower, breakfast included. Really enjoyed staying here, Kraków is an amazing city and Tramp was an ideal place to stay to enjoy the historic town. Staff were helpful and attentive.

Dear Matt ! Thank you very much for your review! It was a pleasure to host you at Tramp Aparthostel and we hope to see You again !

Location was very good, close to the main square and the train station. I was lucky enough to get a large room with normal beds instead of bunks and had fantastic lockers, large enough to fit a 65L backpack plus other loose items. Breaky was included and good wifi was available in my room (room 1. second level). I'd definitely recommend staying at this hostel

• 23rd Jul 2015

Dear Brenten, it was a pleasure to host you at Tramp Aparthostel! Hope to see You soon !

We enjoyed a lovely three nights in Tramp Hostel. Located close to the train station and town shopping centre it was easy to find. It also was a short walk from the town square and surrounded by excellent bars and restaurants. The staff were very friendly and helped organise a trip to Auschwitz. There was free wifi and ample breakfast facilities. The hostel had a quiet and peaceful atmosphere which made our stay very relaxing. I would recommend and stay there again for location alone.

Had a fantastic time at this hostel thanks to the super friendly staff, great location and free breakfast!

I loved to stay in this hostel! The staff workers are all very nice and helpful. Greatly recommended!!!

As long as you don't mind a few flights of stairs, this hostel is great - clean, friendly and well-placed.

First of all, it was a really good value and great location for this low price! A basic breakfast was included and the staff was really helpful. The room for 5 people was really spacious, withoit bunk beds. Any negatives? Maybe some would pick a hostel at 4th floor?

Thank you very much for your opinion ! It was a pleasure to host you. We are sorry for all inconveniences and also appreciate Your advice. Hope to see You soon !

Absolutely loved our stay here, felt very homely and safe! Four of us stayed here in a four bed room and we were so comfortable! the only advice I would have is do not try and sleep in here in the morning and it can be very noisy at breakfast time and the sound travels easily! Would highly recommend this hostel! As four girls interrailing this was our favourite hostel!!

• 29th Jun 2015

Thank you very much for your review ! It was a pleasure to meet you and host you at Tramp Aparthostel. We are sorry for all inconveniences. Look forward to see you soon ! Greeteings from Cracow.

One of our favorite hostels. This is not a party hostel! Exactly what we needed - comfortable beds, good bathrooms, near everything (old town and restaurants). We actually extended our stay here (stayed in both dorm and a private - and can vouch for both)! Breakfast, while simple, was good.

Need better directions from the train station. ( Pretend you never been in that city before how would you find this hostel) Have some juices at breakfast. The elevator is really scary, and those stairs are hard especially when your reception is on the 4th floor. Staff very friendly, helpful and respectful.

Thank you for your opinion. It was a pleasure to host guest like you ! We are really sorry for all inconveniences. Hope to see you some day!

I have stayed in Tramp Hostel for 4 days with my mom. I wasn't sure what to expect when traveling with not a backpacker but this hostel was perfect. The location was just marvelous, 2 min walk from Rynek (Market). We have shared the room with 2 other people, it was spacious, clean, warm and tidy. The bathroom was in a great condition and incredibly clean ( really, I never experienced that in an any hostel) There was an access to an iron and breakfast included. 5 out of 5 stars!

Thank you very much for your review! It was really nice to host you. We look forward to see you soon !