Tramp Aparthostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 30, Krakow, Krakow, Poland

The location was perfect, close both to the railway station and to the city center. The bathrooms were very clean. The staff was nice. Breakfast was included. I recommend!

Good hostel, nice and clean rooms, located very centrally

Thank you very much ! It was a pleasure to host you. Hope to see you soon. Best regards !

The staff were really friendly and patient in telling us directions to the different attractions.

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

Thak you very much for your review. ! We are really glad that you liked our hostel. Hope to see you again ! Best regards.

The hostel location was perfect, the staff was great, and zero complaints here.

Nice hostel, so nice to not have bunk beds! Spacious rooms. Breakfast quite uninteresting, white toast and chocolate cereal, not for the healthy groups! 1 toilette and 1 shower per floor, think we were 10-15 girls on our floor, not even close to enough!!

This hostel was really nice. We were four and we had a big private room for us with separate beds (no bunk beds) and five lockers. The breakfast was so complete with a great variety of things. And don't forget the price, so cheap!!!

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Thank you for your review ! It was great to have guests like you. Hope to see you soon :)

Very very nice hostel, highly recomended!!! Perfect position, great breakfast, nice stuff (they gave me a towel for free and so many information!), clean. Only small problem: bathrooms are in common between men and women and some of them are really small (but you can just choose the bigger one). Super nice, we really liked it.

Thank you very much for your opinion ! It was a pleasure to host you. Hope to see you soon. :)

Great place - but the curtain was broken in our room which was tricky for warmth and privacy. We rigged it up with our own string. Very helpful staff and quiet and clean. Excellent location.

Thank you for your opinion. We are really sorry for all inconveniences. It was a pleasure for us to host you. Hope to see you soon !

Sleeping in hostels when you travel (especially when you travel alone) is usually a good way to meet nice and interesting people from many different countries. The quietness of Tramp (along with the curfew) makes it a very pleasant place to sleep in but probably not the best when it comes to interacting with people.

Location is perfect - good to sleep in calm place at night and very central to be on central square in few minutes.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Ukraine

Thank you for your review ! It was really nice to host you. Hope to see you again some day !

A great location and nice facilities. Staff were very nice, the girl at the desk with the glasses helped me print something urgent and send it by fax. Atmosphere was bad though, the lights in the hall were always off and so it was always dim and depressing, and the common room has nothing intaresting.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Israel

Me and my friends really love this hostel.. the best hostel during our winter trip.. for us everything was perfect.. We definitely will comeback to this hostel when we travel again to Krakow.. Highly recommended..

It's a good place, the only things is that apparently there is not always somebody at the reception and sometimes you have to wait for the door to be opened. I went on December (very cold weather) and had to wait around 10 minutes at the street waiting for somebody to open. When I made the check-out I also had to wait for 10-15 minutes for somebody to appear. Other than that, it is a very good place, nothing fancy but well located, near the old town and the train and bus stations.

Thank you very much for your opinion, I'm happy that you liked our hostel, I'm also very sorry about the inconvenience caused by the absence of staff at the reception desk, I'll try to manage my staff better so the'll be always avialable for our guests. We would be very happy to host you at Tramp next time you're in Krakow. Manager

Feels like home. hearty breakfast, excellent location.

Thank you very much for your opinion. It was really nice to host you. Hope to see you soon !

Brilliant in a perfect location. Represents fantastic value for money.

Thank you very much for your opinion, we're very happy that you liked our hostel. Hope to see you agan :)

I can say it is near to rynek. Receptionist ladies were so nice, patient and helpful. Beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were useful and both were clean. Towels are not included the price but the breakfast is, which it was more than average. I can recommend this place with all my honesty therefore never hesitate to stay there! P.S. for reception: - Thank you for patience and your guideness! :) -