Tramp Aparthostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 30, Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Great place - but the curtain was broken in our room which was tricky for warmth and privacy. We rigged it up with our own string. Very helpful staff and quiet and clean. Excellent location.

• 25th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

Location is perfect - good to sleep in calm place at night and very central to be on central square in few minutes.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Ukraine

A great location and nice facilities. Staff were very nice, the girl at the desk with the glasses helped me print something urgent and send it by fax. Atmosphere was bad though, the lights in the hall were always off and so it was always dim and depressing, and the common room has nothing intaresting.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Israel

Me and my friends really love this hostel.. the best hostel during our winter trip.. for us everything was perfect.. We definitely will comeback to this hostel when we travel again to Krakow.. Highly recommended..

It's a good place, the only things is that apparently there is not always somebody at the reception and sometimes you have to wait for the door to be opened. I went on December (very cold weather) and had to wait around 10 minutes at the street waiting for somebody to open. When I made the check-out I also had to wait for 10-15 minutes for somebody to appear. Other than that, it is a very good place, nothing fancy but well located, near the old town and the train and bus stations.

Thank you very much for your opinion, I'm happy that you liked our hostel, I'm also very sorry about the inconvenience caused by the absence of staff at the reception desk, I'll try to manage my staff better so the'll be always avialable for our guests. We would be very happy to host you at Tramp next time you're in Krakow. Manager

Feels like home. hearty breakfast, excellent location.

Thank you very much for your opinion. It was really nice to host you. Hope to see you soon !

Brilliant in a perfect location. Represents fantastic value for money.

Thank you very much for your opinion, we're very happy that you liked our hostel. Hope to see you agan :)

I can say it is near to rynek. Receptionist ladies were so nice, patient and helpful. Beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were useful and both were clean. Towels are not included the price but the breakfast is, which it was more than average. I can recommend this place with all my honesty therefore never hesitate to stay there! P.S. for reception: - Thank you for patience and your guideness! :) -

Very nice and affordable hostel with helpful staff. It was a pleasure to stay there :)

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Slovakia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We are very grateful for your opinion. We are really happy that you liked our hostel, and we hope that we see you again :)

Nice hostel, in center of Krakow, 2 min. from main square. the only thing staff was really not professional, we asked about conditions to parking in the street and they did not know how it works there. hostel has breakfast very nice so value for money excellent.

Dear Antonio, thank you very much for your opinion about TRAMP, we were very happy to host you:) Will try to train my staff better also in finding info about parking in Krakow. Hope to see again at TRAMP. Ewa, manager

The location of the hostel was really nice. The room was nice and we appreciated that they weren't bunk beds. The free breakfast was nice. The staff was nice but we had an issue twice to where it seemed like they tried to charge us slightly more than quoted. Once for "taxes" and once for a "weekend rate", even though in each case when we challenged it they backed down. Just seemed odd.

Dear Eric, thank you very much for your opinion, just wanted to clear out charge issue, when you book throuth the portal you have a fixed price for your stay plus the city tax that we are required to charge for every guest staying in Krakow more than 1 night (information about that is shown during reservation process), also we do distinguish btwn weekdays and weekends which i s common practice in all the hostels, so when when you extended your stay, you were charged according 2 weekend price,

It was our greatest hostel in Poland. The building is very nice. The rooms were very friendly and espacially the kitchen has living room atmosphere. The staff was very helpful and attentive. The bathrooms were clean. The only disadvantage of the good location is to find a parking space for your car, which is difficult in whole Cracow. But all in all, this hostel is the perfect starting point to discover this nice city.

They thought I was supposed to check out one day before my actual check out date. I had to change room because of this. I was furious.

It has excelent place in historical surroundings just 5min walk from all nice places. There isn't so much of Ikea furniture and there are historical windows and floors what gave some special feeling and atmosphere. Hostel reception is located in 5th floor and elavator is not working so for some people it could be problem. Stuff was a bit weird and we couldn't get simple answers like where to rent bike or so. But anyway its a good value for the price.

Pretty good hostel!

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Defiantly will return!!!

Perfect Hostel very close to the city centre.

• 1st Aug 2014