Tramp Aparthostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 30, Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Pretty good hostel!

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Defiantly will return!!!

Perfect Hostel very close to the city centre.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Spain

Tramp Hostel was one of the best hostels I've stayed at. It simply has the whole package; a very good location, inexpensive, very friendly and helpful staff, very clean and it also provides wifi in the rooms. The toilet was always clean and it's actually big in comparison to other hostels.

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Egypt

Very good staff and a very nice environment. Two very posivtive things are that you may have breakfast at the hostel and that the bathrooms are clean. Also, the beds are fine and you could have a comfortable sleep.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Spain

great location and even the road it is situated on has great bars and restaurants, everything we needed, breakfast was decent too.

• 19th Jul 2014

Well located in the inner city. However, bed was as hard as the floor, which is unsurprising since the bed was actually made of floorboards, we barely slept. Sheets had stains on them but were replaced by the staff immediately when asked. Included breakfast is alright.

• 16th Jul 2014

I tnought the hostel was really nice and the staff were helpful the only thing was the directions it would have been good to have directions with ladmarks and road names rather then metres to walk

• 8th Jul 2014

Comfortable beds, spacious rooms, great bathroom facilities and good Old Town location. Staff were very helpful when I needed some printing. Good breakfast including fresh cucumber and tomato. Not a party place but a really nice place. Just a slightly weird issue with the dorm room I was in only having 2 keys and 4 people, so at least one key should always be left with reception but I ended up locked out of the room one night and had to knock to wake people inside to open the door. Not ideal.

Great staff. I came in on the train really early and they let me leave my stuff at the front desk and grab a shower. However, I think from a management perspective asking guests to pay to rent a towel is quite stingy and cheap. I had a great experience otherwise.

• 7th Jul 2014

Best hostel in Krackow

We had a great time and will defenitly come back again! (just a little bit noisy in the night)

The ladies in reception were very helpful and nice. The room for 4 were normal beds (no bunk beds!), space and lockers. It's on the 4th floor, no lift, so if you have a heavy luggage - beware. The hit: their computers in the lobby run winXP and they use a mechanical mouse. Museum stuff. The wifi works great in the common area and in the rooms. The `give a 2nd life to the book' is hilarious- most of the books shouldn't have had the first life to begin with. Anyway, nice, clean, great location!

*Terrible toilet on the 3rd floor *Lift was not working all the time *Great location in Old Town *quite easy to find

Excellent hostel with great location and very friendly and helpful staff.

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

Nice and helpful staff! Thank you for making our journey in Krakow even more pleasant!

Second floor room is nice.

We were 3 ppl staying a 4 bed dorm, which we had all to ourselves. The only downfall was that there was no locker in the room (which was fine for us since we were all together). Down the hall there was a bathroom with a nice shower and toilet, and also a tiny WC. The location is great and we wished we were staying longer!

Great location! Great staff with beautiful smiles and with a small but good breakfast. Highly reccomend

Missed my train and couldn't find WiFi to notify them. They charged my credit card even though I never made it. Happened the same in other cities and they never charged me.