Tramp Aparthostel

8.7
Fabulous 343 Total Reviews

• Italy, Female, 18-24
24th Feb 2017

Good place to stay, I reccommend it

• USA, Male, 18-24
24th Feb 2017

The staff, facilities, cleanliness, value, and location of this hostel cannot be overstated. My friends and I really enjoyed our stay here. One of the nicest hostels I have stayed in across Europe for the money I paid.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
21st Feb 2017

Fantastic centrally located hostel with super helpful and friendly staff. Perhaps not for the party animal as it's very quiet but we loved it as we had a dorm and common area to ourselves, it felt more like an AirBnB. Bathrooms and showers sparkling, very comfy beds, and use of a washing machine (they even hung up our washing for us as we were out when the cycle ended). On the same street as many bars and cafes and close to all the main sights and nightlife. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
21st Oct 2016
7.4

The staff were super nice and let me use the shower etc before and after I checked in/out. Slightly concerning that anyone can walk in off the street without a key but ita nothe super visible from the street so felt kind of safe anyway

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate that. We will take your remarks into consideration. We hope that the next time will be just as nice :)