8.2
Fabulous 571 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 571 Total Reviews
Tran Ly Hotel Located at 78 Le Loi Street, , Hue.
Vietnam
Hue 0084 78 Le Loi Street
82% 571
16.4706784 107.5939178
    Rooms available

16th Apr 2016
7.7

Decent clean place. Close to the citidel and river. Water could have got warmer, Only real complaint.

24th Mar 2016

The staff here are amazing! They are very helpful and responsive. Also, rooms are a bargain for the price you pay. Would definitely stay here again!

17th Mar 2016

The staff was AMAZINGLY NICE & FRIENDLY & HELPFUL in every way we needed them. We only had one day & the staff made sure we got to the right sights even though we arrived after noon. The only minor detail is the standard of cleanliness. While the bathroom seemed too dirty to my friend, it was very normal to me since I live in Viet Nam. Just clean the bathroom really good, guys!!!

11th Mar 2016

Great hotel. The staff was very helpful to hire a motorbike driver to show me the sights. Recommended.

11th Mar 2016

We enjoyed our time at this hostel. Staff was very friendly and the location is ideal. The food was alright, but I wasn't a fan of what we ordered for breakfast.

• England, Female, 25-30
10th Mar 2016
5.7

I had two seperate bookings for this hotel. One room had very poor wifi, the shower was hardly working and i was next to a Karaoke. The worst part was I had really bad bites when in the beds! I cant help but suspect bed mites!!!

7th Mar 2016
5.4

Friendly staff and good location. But dirty, moist linens, extremely dim lighting in room, and disgusting horking sounds coming from outside our bathroom window every day. I tried to tell the staff about this and they blamed it on other guests. However I think it was coming from upstairs, where the owners live. The bed was also very hard, and we froze at night to to an AC with a mind of its own.

3rd Mar 2016

Pretty chill. After staying at the Hanoi Backpackers hostel, it was nice break from the party scene. Also the fact that our private room was the same price as our double bunk in Hanoi was nice. They have a few computers and a printer as well. Location is close to everything, walking is totally doable. Staff was super helpful

• danhertel19821596
  • USA, Male, 31-40
19th Feb 2016

Very friendly staff great location great price!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
15th Feb 2016

It's an excellent place to stay. Probably the cleanest room I've ever been in in SE Asia. Room has minibar and you can turn off all the lights from your bed! :) there was no real hostel/backpacker atmosphere when we were there but it is a hotel anyway so no complaints about that. So VERY GOOD PLACE!