Tran Ly Hotel Reviews

78 Le Loi Street, Hue, Vietnam

Excellent location in the heart of the backpacker zone in Hue, close to bars, restaurants and shops. The staff were helpful and courteous - we really appreciated the iced tea when we arrived after a full day on a motorbike! The room itself was tidy and comfortable, although the bed and pillows are quite hard and flat. Would stay here again.

The receptionist host was amazing helped us book and sort ourselves out.

Please when booking and confirming transportation please confirm and don't change. I had a horrible trip Lao. The sleeper bus rush us, then they took forever when waiting (we had to wait a few times), communication was horrible. Please have them complain to the ut mom sleeper bus company.

• 19th Jan 2015

This place was fine but I feel the hotel rating was a little high for what you get. I opted for a basic double room but it seems it would have been worth the all inclusive room (just $2 more and includes breakfast). The room wasn't bad, just a little musty. The other rooms seemed nicer.

the staff are very kind. here,they accept Euro currency. rooms are clean.

The hotel is awesome!! Staff absoultly could not be better. They recommended a place for dinner near the hotel that was so good and authentic. The breakfast and rooms were also amazing. Good location too!

great staff! very friendly. they speak good English compared to many of the places I've been so far. enjoyed every bit of the stay here.

Very nice staff and nice little hotel. Arranged our pick up and bus out with no issues. Price and value was great. Right by the backpacker district and close enough to the sights.

A good place to recharge the batteries. It is well located and the staff is very helpful but not the most sociable of places (only common area being the lobby).

Very good choice! Helpfull staff, unfortunately not as proficient in English as we were. Clean, well located between the city centre and the beach. The Singh-Tourist bus stop, shops and motorbike rental nearby.

The bedding felt slightly damp however the staff was very accommodating for my arrival time and helpful in booking a bus to Hoi An. Good value for money.

Good location and helpful staff. Walls are thin and room is dated. Ok to stay for one or two nights.

Good location. Friendly staff. Good value for money!

• 12th Nov 2014

Nice place in a great downtown location. Friendly staff although you do have to deal with the usual tour desk stuff. Would absolutely stay here again.

the most friendly and helpfull staff, a great breakfast, very clean room and bathroom. RECOMMENDED! :)

• 13th Oct 2014
  • Spain

Very clean great staff good location

We enjoyed our night at the hotel. the included breakfast was good, the staff absolutely friendly and everything was clean. its a good offer for that price!

Free welcome drink. Very kind staff. We were upgraded to a four bed room with bathroom, which was huge and clean.

Great place! I was there on my birthday, and they suprised me with a cake with my name writen on it! And gave us a free room upgrade. Really kind people! Room was Also very Nice! Close to citadel and restaurant.

Had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. Clean, friendly reception. Good location. Recommended!