Tran Ly Hotel Reviews

78 Le Loi Street, Hue, Vietnam

Stayed in a four bed room, it was perfect for our group of backpackers. Cheaper than a hostel.

Very nice hotel, the situation in Hue is perfect. My room was very clean and had even a kind of vintage style. I really enjoyed it for two nights. Proposed excursions are interesting as well, and prices are OK.

We stayed at this hostel for tow nights and we higly reccommend it. The staff was very nice, the gave us welcome drinks, helped us with our luggage until the last minute.

Standard rooms don't have windows and were deeply depressing so we upgraded. In fairness, the superior room was nice and clean and very bright with good glazing so you couldn't hear the noise from the main road despite the room being at the front of the hotel. But the bathroom was still pretty dank. Staff were very helpful with restaurant recommendations and also organised us a company that would rent us scooters to drive to Hoi An while they drove your luggage so it was at your hotel on arrival

I have no idea how this place had so many good ratings from tripadvisor. When I arrived the made me change my room charged me too much I had to pull up the website to have them give me the price that they advertise. First room had broken door, and windows when I asked the manager he was very rude about it... Would not recommend

brilliant service from the staff, helped book our bike rentals from here to hoi an. would stay there again

We stayed at Tran Ly for one night and it was a great little stop over. We were upgraded to a delux private room. The room was big and spacious including fresh towels toiletries and mini fridge. At only £2.80 a night the stay was amazing value for money. The staff were very friendly and helpful with organising taxi's and also hiring motorbikes, with which to travel to Hoi An and have our bags delivered to our next hotel.

This hotel is in a great location. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very standard.

Hotel standard service, useful in organising tours, quiet given central location. Note the basic room doesn't have windows, but all round a good place to stay.

Excellent location very close to shops and restaurants. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Friendly staff showed us where to go and rented us a motor bike for less than $5USD per day.

• 16th May 2015

We only stayed here 1 night in a twin room. Room was good and nice and clean. The hotel is close to restaurants. We done the city tour which was also good and they pick you up from the hotel. The sleeper bus to hanoi also picks up at the hotel.

No complaints, staff were helpful and friendly, even carried our luggage up to 4th floor.

We were lucky enough to get upgraded upon arrival at Tran Ly - the room was so lovely, very clean and catered to our needs. The staff were keen to help, we just wish we were a bit more aware of what was around us however I guess that's why we have google maps!

I do not understand how they can rent out a room as a deluxe room when it is mouldy everywhere and if there is not even a window in that room. The difference to a standard room was that it was situated in the basement and breakfast included. But breakfast meant to chose on item of food and one drink. Could have gotten a better breakfast for the difference in price of three dollar everywhere. Not satisfied at all.

This place was much more of a hotel than a hostel. So there wasn't a social scene or anything. The room and beds were fine and was reasonably priced. No downside, though there wasn't any clear reason to recommend it. Again, don't stress if you're coming here - it's totally fine.

Nice staff and good location. The walls in my room and bathroom were full of mold, seemed unhealty, but other than that room is clean. No real atmosphere as it unlikely that you will meet people here, there are a few tables in the lobby where they serve a simple breakfast. Fine place if you are looking to stay in a private room, otherwise book hostel instead.

i am very impressive with its facilities of this hostel, it never better for price. Good hostel

Exceptional value, great location, friendly staff, rooms were clean and cool, if your just staying for an overnighter or day or two this is perfect. Can book basic travel from the front desk.