Tran Ly Hotel Reviews

78 Le Loi Street, Hue, Vietnam

great hostel that is very close to many restaurants and bars. it's a bit of a walk from here to the Old City but easily doable.

Stayed in a four bed room, it was perfect for our group of backpackers. Cheaper than a hostel.

Very nice hotel, the situation in Hue is perfect. My room was very clean and had even a kind of vintage style. I really enjoyed it for two nights. Proposed excursions are interesting as well, and prices are OK.

We stayed at this hostel for tow nights and we higly reccommend it. The staff was very nice, the gave us welcome drinks, helped us with our luggage until the last minute.

Standard rooms don't have windows and were deeply depressing so we upgraded. In fairness, the superior room was nice and clean and very bright with good glazing so you couldn't hear the noise from the main road despite the room being at the front of the hotel. But the bathroom was still pretty dank. Staff were very helpful with restaurant recommendations and also organised us a company that would rent us scooters to drive to Hoi An while they drove your luggage so it was at your hotel on arrival

I have no idea how this place had so many good ratings from tripadvisor. When I arrived the made me change my room charged me too much I had to pull up the website to have them give me the price that they advertise. First room had broken door, and windows when I asked the manager he was very rude about it... Would not recommend

brilliant service from the staff, helped book our bike rentals from here to hoi an. would stay there again

We stayed at Tran Ly for one night and it was a great little stop over. We were upgraded to a delux private room. The room was big and spacious including fresh towels toiletries and mini fridge. At only £2.80 a night the stay was amazing value for money. The staff were very friendly and helpful with organising taxi's and also hiring motorbikes, with which to travel to Hoi An and have our bags delivered to our next hotel.

This hotel is in a great location. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very standard.

Hotel standard service, useful in organising tours, quiet given central location. Note the basic room doesn't have windows, but all round a good place to stay.

Excellent location very close to shops and restaurants. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Friendly staff showed us where to go and rented us a motor bike for less than $5USD per day.

• 16th May 2015