Tranquility Angkor Guest House Reviews

Wat Bo Road, Wat Bo Village, Siem Reap, Cambodia

My boyfriend and I had a really pleasant 5 night stay here. We stayed in a double bedroom, and it was clean with a huge bed and nice bathroom (the free head and shoulders shampoo was a nice touch!). They gave us fresh cold towels every time we came through the front door and the staff were extremely friendly and attentive (perhaps even too much at one point, as we were the only people in the hostel the first few nights). Breakfast of warm bread and fresh fruit was great. Fair prices for tuk tuks

Couldn't see why this hostel was rated so highly. Facilities were very basic - just a big bed with no furniture and everything else had to go on floor. Floor was filthy under bed with old drink bottles, paper and dead cockroaches. Drain plugs in bathroom full of hair. My PC wouldn't connect to their wifi most of the time, which thy say was my fault but it has worked everywhere else. Asked for more water in urn one night and they filled straight from tap. I had to throw it out as it was vile.

Kong, koi and mai provided a wonderful experience for us. We stayed three nights, and every time after returning from a hot day, they gave us ice cold towels. They arranged our trip to the temple, and our minivan to Phnim Penh. The breakfast has baguettes and fresh fruit with coffee and tea. The location is perfect. I would absolutely recommend staying here, especially for the staff. They care abut what they are doing. Kong can competently speak English, French, Spanish and Chinese!

We had a very good time at the Angkor Guest House. The staff was great and helped us in booking our bus ticket, tuk tuk etc. In addition, they offered a free airport pick up. The rooms are very nice decorated, we just loved it! The Guest House is in walking distance to the nightmarket, restauraunts...(10-15 min). We would definitely stay there again.

Best guesthouse one of the best guesthouse in siem reap. near the pub street and night markets. Royal parlaise and museum, stuff service is very good i got free fresh welcome drink orange juice. buffet breakfast. good road and easy to walk to the guesthouse . i recommend to other budget travellers

• 30th Aug 2014
  • China

Nice hostel situated in a dirt road (some tuktuk drivers have trouble finding the place) with more hostels. They take their job serious which makes you very welcome to stay here. Nice rooms, good service and staff with knowledge of things to do in siem reap. And that for a very reasonable price (we had a discount for staying mutiple nights)

very welcoming and helpful vibe. A comfy place to return to after busy days trekking around the temples.

• 26th Aug 2014

Loved staying here :) beautiful, helpful staff. Not just about the accommodation, but about things we were looking to do around town. Absolutely nice decoration rooms!!! We stayed in the normal and felt like happy and guiet. Beautiful lobby, good breakfast, So comfy. Next time I am in siem reap, will definitely go back here. Highly recommend :)

• 16th Aug 2014

A friend recomment to stay at this guesthouse for good reason. we arrive early morning after we took overnight bus from shinanuk ville so long trip.. they make us feel happy and warmly welcome with smile and welcome drink. fresh hand towel with jasmine smell.free tea. cooffee. free fast wifi. fresh fruits free breakfast buffet. exellent staff he care about us do we got comfortable enough or not. i recommend this guesthouse

• 14th Aug 2014

after reading many review at tripadvisor of this guesthouse . my college and i booked 3nights. every one positive . speak good english. good organize . warmly welcome with fresh hand towel. fresh orange juice.. experience of this hostelmake us better holiday after long trip. every one smile. kong try to ask me and make us stay comefortable.room alway kill mosguilto in room. fast WiFi .cooffee. and buffet breakfast. nice and clean bathroom . hot water and cold water.clean.free drinking water

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Norfolk Island

Location was good. About 10-15 minutes walk away from the busy Pub Street. If you want to explore the city, they are also offering tuk tuk rental services. Customer Service was exceptional! They had van service to pick you up upon arriving in Siem Reap. The staff was very helpful and friendly and made sure we got everything we wanted. Additional services also include free breakfast tea . cooffee . jam butter . fresh fruits juice and jasmine tea . cambodian warm baguette

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • China

I had a very comfortable stay at this guesthouse,all staffs were so friendly and helpful.the room was so nice,clean and spacious.good location as well,in the center of city.Would recommend this lovely guesthouse to all travellers. if you stay at this place, pls ask for KONG, the owner speaks fluently four languages, Italian, French, Spanish, English. he will give you the best travel tips.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Cambodia

We stayed here for night. It is a nice guesthouse near old market and night market. The staffs were friendly and very helpful. They arranged a tuk tuk driver to pick us from bus station and tour to angkor wat .The tuk tuk driver was nice and spoke good english. This hotel really made us feel like home. If I have chance to visit Siem reap again, I will stay at this hotel again for sure.

• 29th Jul 2014

very clean. cheap price charming decoration with khmer traditional style.simple but good if you like traditional.nice terrase upstairs for relaxing and reading.I realy happy to stay here.I don't want to move. sleep good .Internet is good.

• 21st Jul 2014

we like this hotel very much it make us feel happy, comefortable,invironment surround with garden plan in lobby , nature decoration, lovely painting, mosguito net protected window and lobby, welcome with fresh towel when comeback from temple.cheap food and fruit shake I love it.free pick up when I arrive at bus station.I will come back again with family.

• 17th Jul 2014