Transit Alexandria Reviews

1 Gamal El Deen Yassine Street, Alexandria, Egypt

Great location, great staff and value for money.

Great location in Saad Zaghoul but overpriced compared to hostels nearby. No hot water and the shower dripped the entire time I stayed here. Completely empty and if a single woman would advise being careful. Egyptian residents drank tea for free the whole time I was there but was expected to pay 3 pounds for a tea bag that was given to me by staff. Would follow me into the kitchen every time I went in.

• 13th Jan 2016

Nice place. Excelent location. In the middle of everything

Good location. BEST staff ever! They can help you with whatever you need and they are super friendly. They have some tours as well with fair prices to see all the things in Cairo. Good breakfast. Nice atmosphere. Clean.

View all Alexandria Bed and Breakfasts