Transit Backpackers Reviews

1st Floor, Hobart Transit Centre, 251 Liverpool Street, Hobart, Australia

I don't have anymore to add because my days in Transis Backpackers were wonderfull. Nice people, excelent staff and good place to visit. If I came back one day, i would stay there. Sure! If I have to say something wrong would be the frigde's motor noise, but I shouldn't know how to fix it

Thank you kindly for your feedback and we are very happy to know that you enjoyed your time here at Transit. Our apologies for the noise of the fridge and hopefully this can be rectified soon. Looking forward to having you stay with us again, should you return.

Really nie host. Friendly helpful staff. Clean kitchen anand bathroms. Free parking. Great central location. Wifis excellent. I really enjoyed my time here.

Thank you,for your lovely review and we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again, should you return to Hobart.

The room was cheap but overall the hostels is quite average. Most hostels I've been in Australia have been cleaner in kitchens and bathrooms but if your only staying for a short spell in Hobart (which I recommend as there's not much to do) its value for money could be your deciding factor that makes it worthwhile.

Thank you for your comments. We do clean the kitchen and all our facilities several times a day, please accept our apologies that it was not up to your standards.

Except parking spot for car, all is ok. Carp parking facility is worst and needs improvement.

Thank you for your feedback Unfortunately we cannot cater car parking for everyone staying at the Hostel.

Excellent facilities and staff. Had a very enjoyable stay and highly recommend it.

• 5th May 2015

Thank you for your review!

Have stayed here a few times now, I think it is the best valued money hostel in Hobart. It is a pretty relaxed place as most people staying there are working or going trekking. All the people are friendly. Free wifi downstairs in the comfy and spacious communal area. Lots of films to watch and info on exploring tassie. Very short walk to the centre of hobart/waterfront. Free luggage storage is great for going away for a few days as many people do!!

Thanks again! Enjoy your travels.