Transit Backpackers Reviews

1st Floor, Hobart Transit Centre, 251 Liverpool Street, Hobart, Australia

I don't have anymore to add because my days in Transis Backpackers were wonderfull. Nice people, excelent staff and good place to visit. If I came back one day, i would stay there. Sure! If I have to say something wrong would be the frigde's motor noise, but I shouldn't know how to fix it

Thank you kindly for your feedback and we are very happy to know that you enjoyed your time here at Transit. Our apologies for the noise of the fridge and hopefully this can be rectified soon. Looking forward to having you stay with us again, should you return.

Really nie host. Friendly helpful staff. Clean kitchen anand bathroms. Free parking. Great central location. Wifis excellent. I really enjoyed my time here.

Thank you,for your lovely review and we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again, should you return to Hobart.