Transylvania Hostel Reviews

Str. Iuliu Maniu Nr.26, Apt 12, Cluj Napoca, Romania

Nice hostel really close to the centre of Cluj. The staff was very friendly.

Amazing hostel! The owners really care about every detail and it shows. Great activities every night and really fun, helpful, young staff. Perfect location in Cluj. Clean and quiet, but awesome social atmosphere. One of my favorite hostels of all time.

Had a great time, hope I can see you guys again at some point. Also, the people of transylvania hostel page is hilarious, thanks for the stay. (P.S. Tania, you're awesome. Best of luck with coming to the U.S. and studying in Norway. Also, couldn't find Niel, sorry.)

Great hostel mainly because of the always present staff and the atmosphere they give to the house. Best staff ever! Still, I think the price, comparing with other types of acommodation, is a little bit high.

One of the best hostel experiences I've had in Europe. Everything about this hostel is excellent, but the staff really goes the extra step to ensure every guest enjoys their stay in Cluj. I will visit Cluj again and will definitely stay here. Oh and the showers are nicer than what you find in most 4-Star hotels, which is a huge plus for me.

We stayed there only for one night, but the staff was very friendly and helpful with us

I had the best time here! The staff are what make the place really friendly, energetic and outgoing. You really feel at home, especialky as a soli traveller. No better place to stay :)

Amazing hostel and lovely staff.

The staff is the most positive aspect of this hostel. Nice and friendly, caring and committed. The hostel itself is average. I had the golden dorm all for myself, thank you. But was exposed to noise and cold. Yet, would'nt want to be in dorm adjacent to kitchen because of all day, all night activities. I suspect heating system is on a timer. You get some most of the time but its not quite enought to keep it warm all the time. Well, perhaps its good enought by europeen standard. Dont know!

Thanks for the kind words about the team! Our hostel is our baby and we want everyone to love it as much as we do. We know that you weren’t fond of the young backpackers around you, so we were happy to open a new room in another part of the building. I’m so sorry that you were cold there though! I wish we had known. We would have happily turned up the heat for you. Hopefully on your next visit we can make you even more comfortable. Enjoy Romania and we’ll see you again very soon!

Good party hostel. Staff is friendly and helpful. Only cereal and milk for breakfast.

Transylvania hostel was one of the places that I could've quite happily stayed double the length I'd booked. Really fun staff and atmosphere, good location and setup. Really enjoyed my stay.

Really good staying with one of the best hostel's atmosphere you can find.

unforgettable

Perfect hostel in a fizzy and amusing city: we spent special time in this place thanks to kind staff, good common space and a strategic location. Definitely a place to suggest. Lacks? Believe me: NONE!

Atmosphere and cleanliness is amazing. The staff are usually pretty helpful for finding places and getting around.

Best location ever in a great city, a great ambience to meet people wich is encouraged by the hostel activities every night... but above all the best staff ever!

Comfy beds, well stocked kitchen, amazing bathrooms (best I've experienced yet!), would recommend

Cool hostel to make friends!!