Transylvania Hostel Reviews

Str. Iuliu Maniu Nr.26, Apt 12, Cluj Napoca, Romania

Some of the nicest staff I've ever met. Didn't want to leave.

Very good service and friendly staff!

Very nice hostel with very nice and helpful staff - absolutely recommended!

Very good place to stay, everything was perfect. Recommend it))))

I really enjoyed the week I spent getting to know all the super friendly staff. The hostel was always cleaned and had big comfy rooms. Always willing to show you around or recommend good places to eat and drink!! Definitely in an excellent location right where everything is in town.

the bed was amazing, i couldnt get out of bed. the location is right in the middle of everything. but what really makes the difference in this hostel is the staff. they do a really good job making the atmosphere to be really good and friendly. stay there and you will probably end up staying long than u planned.

Nice hot showers, good beds, kitchen with everything you need and welcoming staff. Highly recommended.

• 23rd Feb 2014

One of the best hostels I've ever been to - incredibly friendly and helpful staff who always know what's going on in the city, clean rooms and a great communal space. Highly recommended. Plus Cluj is lovely - I liked it so much I decided to stay in the city permanently.

We loved this hostel,the staff go above and beyond the call of duty to make you feel comfortable.theyve got recommendations for all the best places to go and eat,or they will take you to these places themselves!spacious rooms,great showers,lockers for belongings,cosy common area,it's got a real homely feel,a 10/10 for us!

Best position ever: 2 mins from the 2 different main squares, in a quiet small street. Nice staff and cool common rooms: we had a great staying; the only inconvenient was that for the rooms at the ground floor (10 and 6 beds) there is only one toilet.

Very kind staff - Good Atmosfere - Near to center

I loved this place. The staff and owners were lovely and facilitated a really great atmosphere. Perfect location, nice dorm rooms, good facilities. It's the kind of place you end up staying longer than you'd planned.

• 24th Nov 2013

Good location, friendly and helpful staff, and great games room. Recommended!

Hostel Transylvania is great. Staff, atmosphere or location is just perfect. It is kind of small which makes it perfect for just chilling out and meeting other travellers.

The hostel staff was very friendly. The location was great and the showers were nice and warm. I would definitely stay there again.

• 8th Nov 2013

In comparison with other places where I stayed, this hostel should be better. But its situation is very good in the city center. Personal is very friendly and informs you well.

Great hostel, located perfectly in the centre of Cluj. The staff were really welcoming and were extremely helpful with any requests or questions we had. The hostel had a really relaxed atmosphere and great social spaces, unfortunately it was not very full during our stay so we did not meet too many others. Facilities are clean and very comfortable, I would definitely recommend this hostel

Amazing staff...only downside, other stupid guests kept losing the ping pong balls! take a deposit!!

The Transylvania Hostel was great- helpful staff, huge kitchen, great location, and comfy beds...