Transylvania Hostel Reviews

Str. Iuliu Maniu Nr.26, Apt 12, Cluj Napoca, Romania

Been there two time in the passed year , good place to eat sleep and party a bit , staff is good but you get some weird guest but what place doesn't . I'd go back again

Great hostel mainly because of the always present staff and the atmosphere they give to the house. Best staff ever! Still, I think the price, comparing with other types of acommodation, is a little bit high.

One of the best hostel experiences I've had in Europe. Everything about this hostel is excellent, but the staff really goes the extra step to ensure every guest enjoys their stay in Cluj. I will visit Cluj again and will definitely stay here. Oh and the showers are nicer than what you find in most 4-Star hotels, which is a huge plus for me.

I came to stay one night but ended up staying for three days. The staff was so friendly and welcoming and they made it feel like home. Very comfortable atmosphere, great security and cleanliness and 100% my favorite hostel I've stayed at while travelling. (As a solo female traveler it is soooo nice to have somewhere that felt so home-y)

• 21st Feb 2015