Transylvania Hostel Reviews

Str. Iuliu Maniu Nr.26, Apt 12, Cluj Napoca, Romania

We really enjoyed in your hostel. Thank you for the warm hospitality.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Israel

Awesome place to stay.

The building is nice, the rooms and beds are big but hte best thing is the staff and the atmosphere! I felt there like at home (or better). Keep going like that!

Excellent hostel! Really appreciated how friendly the staff was. Also liked a lot that they organize activities such as going out to dinner together.

Buzzing hostel with a game room, garden, large kitchen, chillout area with couches and balconies for chilling in the sun. The staff are ridiculously good fun (almost eccentrically so), with organised meals out every night, as well as drinks afterwards. I broke my absinthe virginity with some people from the hostel, which was interesting to say the least...special shout out to Andra, who's great fun, always bubbly and welcoming. Cluj is a nice city, but this is a great hostel.

It doesn't really feel like a hostel as its difficult to come into contact with other guests and it doesn't have a kitchen. Other wise everything is superb and it was a really nice stay.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay! It was wonderful having you here, and we loved that you guys joined us for the group dinner out in the city. We think there might have been a mistake though, and your comments may have been intended for a different hostel. Our kitchen is quite large and well equipped for cooking up a gourmet masterpiece. We wish you a wonderful trip, and we’re looking forward to your next visit in Cluj! All the best! Transylvania Hostel Team

Great hostel, Great staff. I had one small problem and when I told the manager it was fixed in minutes. Amazing place and I hope to get back there soon.

I have nothing bad to say but everything good to add, it has a great and big courtyard, big kitchen for cooking and the rooms are great, clean and spacious. Staff are extremely helpful - really nothing to complain at all. Book it!

Amazing staff, super friendly, helpful and outgoing! Noami, Andra, Scott & Elin you guys are awesome. Thank you so much for making my stay in Cluj so comfortable and memorable :) Andra & Scott thank you for the lovely evenings. Miss you guys already.

1 2 Next » last »