Trasteverooms La Bernardon Reviews

via Natale del Grande 21, Rome, Italy

This Hostel is just located in Trastevere . Near the cozy crowded streets but still very quiet. The room is clean, with good beds and very nice that you can make you're own and do store some food and groceries in a quiet shared kitchen. It was just perfect price, quality wise and located. Also the owners are so friendly and helpful . I would stay here again.

• 31st Jul 2015

Dear Willemijn, I'm happy you wrote these words about my proprerty... we hope you will come back again... we are here more time :-) Thanks lot and have a nice day! Stefano

Nice, clean room in a lovely old building. All the facilities you need. Great location. Friendly staff, communication before arrival was great and they provided lots of recommendations (including some great local restaurants!).

staying in trasteverooms totally changed my experience in Rome. I love it so much! at night there are markets and really good restaurants. the room is big and shower is good. Stefano is very nice and greet me when I arrive. the breakfast is little, I don't mind coz I eat outside.

Good morning Tai Yi, thanks lot for your evaluation. I'm happy you changed your feeling about Rome... I hope you will come back. Take care, Stefano

Great staff, willing to go above and beyond. Answered questions. Were there when needed. Very polite. I felt comfortable and safe the entire time. VERY quiet. In a great location and in a beautiful building.

• 7th Apr 2015

Hi Julia, thanks lot for your words and for your evaluation. I'm very happy you found confortable my apartment. Have a nice day and take care! Stefano

I had a very nice stay at Trasteverooms La Bernardon. Stefano was very nice and accomodating, and the room and bathroom were nice and clean. My only problem during my visit was that the apartment door/lock was broken and I had some trouble getting into the apartment each night. But it was manageable and beyond Stefano's control and he was very upfront and clear about it possibly being an issue when I checked in. Overall I would definitely recommend staying at Trasteverooms La Bernardon.

• 2nd Apr 2015

Hi Jill, thanks lot for your words! Sorry for the front door issue, now it is fixed, because we have a new one door. Next time you will fin it... if you want come back. :-) Take care, Stefano

Was a great place! Loved the location. Only complaint was that the hot water runs out very fast.

Good afternoon Yianna, thanks lot for your words! Now we try to fix the problem of the hot water. I'm happy you loved the location. Take care and I'm waiting for your return, if you want... Bye, Stefano

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts