Trasteverooms La Bernardon Reviews

via Natale del Grande 21, Rome, Italy

This Hostel is just located in Trastevere . Near the cozy crowded streets but still very quiet. The room is clean, with good beds and very nice that you can make you're own and do store some food and groceries in a quiet shared kitchen. It was just perfect price, quality wise and located. Also the owners are so friendly and helpful . I would stay here again.

• 31st Jul 2015

Dear Willemijn, I'm happy you wrote these words about my proprerty... we hope you will come back again... we are here more time :-) Thanks lot and have a nice day! Stefano

Nice, clean room in a lovely old building. All the facilities you need. Great location. Friendly staff, communication before arrival was great and they provided lots of recommendations (including some great local restaurants!).

HI M., thanks lot for your evaluation. We're happy you appreciated our work! We hope you'll come back... :-) Take care, Stefano

staying in trasteverooms totally changed my experience in Rome. I love it so much! at night there are markets and really good restaurants. the room is big and shower is good. Stefano is very nice and greet me when I arrive. the breakfast is little, I don't mind coz I eat outside.

Good morning Tai Yi, thanks lot for your evaluation. I'm happy you changed your feeling about Rome... I hope you will come back. Take care, Stefano

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts