Trasteverooms La Bernardon Reviews

via Natale del Grande 21, Rome, Lazio, Italy

Really nice place, and nice staff! The room was clean and had everything we needed, even a hairdryer! It was good that we had breakfast at the room so we could decide ourselves when to eat. The location was just perfect!!

Good evening , sometimes website should allow us to give an evaluation about our guests! To be sure... you'd have the maximum! :-) Thank you so much for your comment. Regards, Stefano

I had a great experience. For what I was looking for, it was perfect. It's essentially a three-room apartment flat, with a shared kitchen, and each room is rented (and locks) individually. There's a supermarket downstairs. It was a big deal to me that I trusted the Trasteverooms owner -- he was very helpful, friendly, reasonable, and communicated well; when you're in an unfamiliar town, I think this counts for a lot. Get to know Bus #3B -- it's your link to the Metro and across the Tiber.

• 28th Feb 2014

Hi Keith, as you wrote to me... I want to speak with all my guests... also after the reservation! Thanks lot for your words, I'm happy you found my apartment good for you and had a good time in Rome. I hope we'll meet another time if you come back to the Eternal City... Best wishes, Stefano

The location is perfect for a young couple because Trastevere is the best place for restaurants and pubs. From Trastevere you can walk in all the main tourists places. The apartment is very nice, 3 bedrooms with their owns bathrooms, and kitchen + living room to share. All equipment include (hair dryer, kitchen stuff, towel.. but no soap). Stephano, the owner is very nice and helpful. My only dislike : little noisy.

Hi there, I'm happy you was good during your holiday in Rome. Yes, it's true we don't give to our guests soaps because there are some problem with allergy of skin. However, I hope there wasn't a big problem... :-) Thank you so much for your evaluation! Have a nice day, Stefano

Very nice location with a reasonable walking to distance to all of Rome's best sites while being in a less-touristy yet very fun and active neighborhood. Amazing food at all nearby restaurants. Trastevere is the best neighborhood to stay in. So much charm and better prices on food/drinks around here. Clean room and windows that don't let any light in if you want that. I would recommend for anyone, rich or poor. Lots of nearby bars and restaurants. Just perfect!!

Hi Thomas, thanks lot to give this wonderful description about Trastevere! And obviously we are happy also you appreciated our location. Have a nice day, Stefano and Maurizio!

This is a nice place to stay, in a friendly neighbourhood. It is basically an apartment with three seperate rooms, and it functioned very well. The only thing seriously lacking to the room we stayed in was a curtain. If you wanted to block the window from outside view, you needed to close the outside barrier, which left the room in almost total darkness.There are some things one likes to do in privacy, but they are considerably more romantic if done in some natural light.

Hi Ragnhildur, yes, it's true... we have curtains, but we want to put them in better way respect to the past and then we're waiting for a moment when the apartment willl be free to make this maintenance service. Excuse me for the inconvenience. Regards, Stefano

Stefano was super nice with us, he helped us with everything (tourist info, information about public transport, etc.), the ambient was excellent and we were in the heart of Trastevere!

• 2nd Sep 2013
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Hi Alvaro, thank lot for your word... but I made only my work... :-) should be sad if a tourist arrive in my home, in my city and I have not to spend time to say "welcome you" and explain something about Eternal City! However, thanks lot another time!!! :-)

The only minus I had was the lack of constant and fast wifi – only slow and occasional – enough for buying the tickets for Vatican though. But finally this happen to be a PLUS, because I spent a while without Facebook, my mom’s constant calls or mail checking – thinking about life and reading my guide. I also advise you downloading an offline map (mobile application) to walk round the city.

• 31st Aug 2013
  • Russia

We had trouble with the Wifi. It was suppose to be non-smoking but a smoker came and filled the room with smoke, this sucked. Management wasn't on site which isn't a good thing when you need something taken care of. No fan in the rooms made for stagnant air. Like the apartment style area with a shared kitchen and dining table.

Hi Robert, excuse us with the wi-fi problem. It doesn\'t depends on us, but is a line problem... too many guests had this problem in the last month, but we can\'t resolve it alone! For other... we say to all guests it doesn\'t allow to smoke, but we can\'t check each minute them, unfortunately! And, at least, for management... we are a Guesthouse and we have to be available for 8 hours pro day, but it isn\'t necessary to stay inside the apartment... is the italian law...

The wi-fi never worked for me, but the room was great. The neighborhood is safe, and picturesqe. It was a little noisy early in the morning, but not unbearably. I would definitely reccommend it! the room was clean and cute with a private bathroom.

• 2nd Jun 2013

Hi Katherine, thanks' lot for your words. We found the problem with the wi-fi lan! Excuse us for this inconvenience... if you come back, we'll make a small gift for you. Please, only remember us this reservation and this inconvenience!

The apartment was very clean and comfortable. It was easy to find and to coordinate with the host what time we would be arriving. We had free use of the kitchen and dining room while staying there, which was very convenient. The room was as advertised. Overall, we enjoyed our stay here!

• 22nd Apr 2013

Good evening Samantha, at least... we are happy to have you as a guests! We are proud that our work was classified "good" from you! Wish you all the best! Stefano & Maurizio

The perfect place in the middle of Trastevere. More like an apartment than hostel, very clean and comfortable.

Place is very well located in Trastevere. it is modestly decorated but have all it needs. Its a good value for money. the owner is friendly and helpful. The only thing disappointing was breakfast (some crackers, packed sweets and milk). But there are plenty of places close around with fresh pastry and fruits to make our own cheap breakfast.

Hi Malgorzata, thanks' lot for your words... it's beautiful to know the guest's opinion to try to improve ourselves. For breakfast... unfortunately to serve fresh food we need of a different authorization (many owners give to all guests fresh food, but it isn't correct for you and for them, because aren't allowed to make it), while to give breakfast not fresh we can... we're apologise with you. Have a nice time, Stefano

very kind and helpful staff

• 10th Mar 2013
  • Sweden

Hi Kaj, thank's lot for your evaluation. We were happy to have you as a guests! Regards, Stefano

A perfect place to be in Rome. The owner gave us all the support to have a nice stay in our 5 nights at rome. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much Duane! We are happy you found good our apartment and we're happy you appreciated our work! See you soon, Stefano and Maurizio

Stefano is very helpful with his suggestions about what to do in Rome and where to eat! Great stay.

• 23rd Oct 2012

Hi Jesta, thank's lot! I'm happy for your words, I tried to help you in my best way to move well inside Rome! I'm waiting for you next time, ok? Regards, Stefano

Fabulous stay with Trasteverooms. The apartment was very clean, and I felt very comfortable there. Nice common area and kitchen, too. Incredibly friendly staff, too.

• 17th Sep 2012

Thank's lot for your words! We hope you'll return in our apartments! Regards, Stefano and Maurizio

We took a chance booking with stay and it was an exceptionally good choice. The owner is considerate and professional. The property is very well located and the owner helped us with everything we needed. We truly enjoyed our stay at this property. Only con - no Air conditioning in the rooms only the living area we slept with our private door open to receive the air from the living area.

Hi Hayley, thank's lot for your comment! We will try to resolve the air conditioning problem, because we unterstand that it's important for our guests to stay in the best way in our apartments! We hope in your next time in Rome, we'll offer to you a/c system ensuite! Thank's a lot for your preference! Stefano and Maurizio

We had a great stay. We were lucky we trusted the other guests and slept with the bedroom open to get a bit of Air conditioning otherwise it would have been too hot. Tv didnt work

• 7th Jul 2012

Good evening Scott! excuse us for tv problem, because normally works... we apologise with you if we created a problem for you! If you decided to come back in our apartments another time, please remember us this problem and we'll give to you an extra discount for you! Have a nice day! Stefano and Maurizio

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts