Trasteverooms La Bernardon

Superb 65 Total Reviews

• kenzdunlop
  • Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
7th Jun 2017

Fantastic stay!!! Located in the quaint neighbourhood Trastevere, great for exploring. Was aprehensive to book as most hostels seem to be near Termini, but this was easy to get to from airport. More of an apartment than a hostel so not great idea for solo travelers, but for 2-3 people, it was perfect. AC only in shared dining area but room had fan. Would stay here again 100% !!!!!

Hi, perfect! Thanks lot for your evaluation about the apartment and the area near it. We're waiting for your return as soon as possible for you! :-) See you, Stefano

• USA, Male, 41+
29th May 2017

Great and affordable place in Trastevere. Communication was easy and everyone was extremely helpful. Stefano arranged a car from the airport for me. Leon gave me a great welcome and helped me get my bearings in the neighborhood. I highly recommend-- awesome location, super nice people and affordable!

Good afternonn, I'm very happy you had a nice time in my apartment and obviously your words about us and the house are wonderful. We hope to have you as a guest another time... for now... take care and have nice day, Stefano