6.2
Good 1,523 Total Reviews
6.2
Good 1,523 Total Reviews
Travel Hostel Amsterdam Located at Beursstraat 23, 1012JV, Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam Noord-Holland 1012 JV Beursstraat 23, 1012JV
62% 1523
52.3749310 4.8968982
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Mixed Group, 18-24
4th Jan 2017
5.4

Worth the money for the location if you don't plan to spend much time in the hostel. Six bedroom dorms were extremely cramped and hostel staff were unfriendly and not very helpful.

• omar1101
  • Puerto Rico, Male, 25-30
26th Dec 2016

Great place, I recommended.

22nd Dec 2016
7.4

The best thing about this hostel is the location,very well positioned. Lots of eatery joints near buy and ofcoz the red light district. The negative thing are the rooms. The rooms are really small. House-keeping is not done everyday.They take their sweet own time.The rooms have no proper ventilation. The hostel is average,if you just gonna use it to sleep in the night, then its worth every penny.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Dec 2016

For this price this is a brilliant hostel. The location is amazing, less than a 5 minute walk to the red light district and central stations, lots of bars and restaurants around. We were in a room for 4 people, it had 4 big lockers, a sing and 2 large mirrors. There were 2 toilets and showers on our floor that got cleaned twice a day, really hot powerful showers. Only downside is that we were on the 5th floor and there's only small spiral stairs but otherwise no problems at all!

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
16th Dec 2016
7.1

Checked in on Friday everything went well set up Wifi and it worked amazingly. Room was tidy and clean. The toilet could have been cleaner. Shower room was ok, water was hot. The big problem was on the Sunday midday when we got in from walking around our lockers were broken into, bags were missing and my charge and toiletries so we went downstairs to be told they have moved us to another room and smashed our locks. Lost my charger in the process and they didn't know where it was or even repla

• MattBaines
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
8th Dec 2016
5.1

Super good location. Very average staff. If you're after saving money, then it's worth it.

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
19th Nov 2016
3.1

This place is by far the worst place I have ever slept in. I was not going to bother writing a review but this place was so bad that I had to write something. Ok so at 19 Nov. 2016 I went to this hotel with using my reservation. I was so happy about its location that I ignored all the bad reviews on internet. I wish I could not. My room was filthy beds were so small, Lockers were unsafe. I had to sleep with my pillow next to a guys foot the old lady at the reception is very rude dont stay here

• Spain, Male, 25-30
18th Nov 2016
6.3

Sour staff No locks for lockers Found someone sleeping on my bunk Apart from that, Cool fellow travelers Amazing location May come back

5th Nov 2016
7.4

Beds were comfortable but rooms were very tiny. Location was great. Staff was very accommodating. Showers were hot and had a lot of pressure.

24th Oct 2016
5.4

Staff are SOOOO rude. The lady at reception with glasses was probably the moodiest person I have met, was shouting at people and also shouting saying 'I hate my job' I wish I stayed where I was before basically wanting Pitty from people. Another guy refused to put my food in the microwave that you have to ask to put your food in. Flies and mosquitos everywhere. Rooms and lockers are so tiny you can hardly walk. Shower was really really good spacious and hot. Really good location!