6.1
Good 1,510 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 1,510 Total Reviews
Travel Hostel Amsterdam Located at Beursstraat 23, 1012JV, Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam Noord-Holland 1012 JV Beursstraat 23, 1012JV
61% 1510
52.3749310 4.8968982
    Rooms available

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
19th Nov 2016
3.1

This place is by far the worst place I have ever slept in. I was not going to bother writing a review but this place was so bad that I had to write something. Ok so at 19 Nov. 2016 I went to this hotel with using my reservation. I was so happy about its location that I ignored all the bad reviews on internet. I wish I could not. My room was filthy beds were so small, Lockers were unsafe. I had to sleep with my pillow next to a guys foot the old lady at the reception is very rude dont stay here

• Spain, Male, 25-30
18th Nov 2016
6.3

Sour staff No locks for lockers Found someone sleeping on my bunk Apart from that, Cool fellow travelers Amazing location May come back

5th Nov 2016
7.4

Beds were comfortable but rooms were very tiny. Location was great. Staff was very accommodating. Showers were hot and had a lot of pressure.

• Chile, Couple, 18-24
24th Oct 2016
5.4

Staff are SOOOO rude. The lady at reception with glasses was probably the moodiest person I have met, was shouting at people and also shouting saying 'I hate my job' I wish I stayed where I was before basically wanting Pitty from people. Another guy refused to put my food in the microwave that you have to ask to put your food in. Flies and mosquitos everywhere. Rooms and lockers are so tiny you can hardly walk. Shower was really really good spacious and hot. Really good location!

21st Oct 2016
5.7

I really don't want to saying anything bad about this place because literally everything else was booked or super expensive due to Amsterdam Music Festival, however I must warn you of this location. There's a shady bar and seems to be people hanging around. There's A LOT of stairs and no lift. The staff's a different breed of human beings. I really want to give them the benefit of the doubt that is was a busy week, but it seems like all of them had a stick up their A**. NOT MY 1ST CHOICE!!!

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Oct 2016

Excellent location, & great value for money! Lockers provided, clean toilet and shower room! Only issue was plug sockets as there was only 1 in our dorm, when 6 of us wanted to charge our phones :(

• Wales, Couple, 18-24
19th Oct 2016
6.6

I still have a chip on my shoulder about 1 member of staff who was incredibly rude and clearly not good at customer service. But other staff were lovely so I won't let her tarnish this review. Shower and toilet separated but only 1 per room. Bunk beds were fine but gum was stuck to mine which is gross. Fine stay for a traveler on a budget wanting to see Amsterdam

19th Oct 2016
6.3

Overall hostel was fine. Small rooms but they had shower and WC combined inside which was helpful. Location was also great, very close to city center. Staff on reception was extremely rude. She literally abused me for asking again the amount that would be deducted from my card. Wanted to report her but couldn't, as her duty was over by the time I checked out.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
12th Oct 2016
3.4

Horrible. Tiny rooms that they cram as many people into as possible. No wifi, no kitchen, no atmosphere, dirty smelly rooms and bathrooms. I will never come back to this hostel again. I want my money back 😡

• Bulgaria, Female, 25-30
8th Oct 2016
2.0

I found out that my reservation was canceled when we arrived at the hotel!!!! You have confirmed, but the reservation was canceled ?? Why? And you need to give me back my money!