Travel Hotel Reviews

Beursstraat 23, 1012JV, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Travel hostel is near the station and near the center of amsterdam. the room in which we stayed was very small and the window didn't open so it was very hot. The shower was dirty and on during our staying they never clean the room.

• 11th Aug 2014

The staff it’s not very friendly, but they do all the things that we ask as long as we are checked in. Once you check out they dont keep your bags for one day and it is with a terrible mood that they let you print a single page for your flight ticket or let you use their pc... I recommend you to try another hostel for a better atmosphere. This price is alright, but you have to plan your moves

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Portugal

It was a really good place to stay. Absolutely agree to go back there.

Wrong directions given on internet. Staff were rude and very unfriendly. DO NOT book a 4 bed dorm - smallest room I have ever seen with 1 small window up high. Door would open and hit the bucks and had to be shut to fit between a small gap to get to the sink. Toilet never had toilet paper and the shower was tiny and water would go hot and cold. I think some of the bigger room were ok but I would not stay here again!

I had a great time in Amsterdam and the hostel was quite helpful , the location is excellent. Good facilities and clean bedrooms.

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Bedroom has 8 beds in a very small space, wifi only works at reception, staff not helpful, even when they should solve a mistake done by them, location is good but very noisy

I really liked the place, especially the location was great! I didn't really like the "host mom", or the elderly woman who seemed to be in charge. She wasn't accommodating and she didn't speak nicely the either the costumers or the employees for that matter. It would have been great if it had been possible to "store" your suitcases during your last day in the city, but I understand why it can be hard.

Brutal place don't stay here!

• 28th Jul 2014

Rooms were hot and small and bathrooms were tiny, quite unclean when I used them and there are not enough to accommodate the number of people staying. Sink in room was almost impossible to get at the right temperature when you wanted it and there weren't enough electrical outlets in the room. Stairs were insane and seemed pretty dangerous. No wifi in rooms was really annoying too. Staff were either silent or down

Find somewhere else to stay.

• 25th Jul 2014

While being in a prime location in Amsterdam relative to the Train Station and Red Light District, nothing else about this hostel is very excellent. The staff wasn't exactly hospitable and behaved in unprofessional ways. One lady is constantly on her phone, on skype, and acted like it was a bother for us to be there. Elsewhere, the rooms were hot, no elevator (though typical), the drain didn't work in our shower - ground was wet and moldy, wifi only reached ground floor. Would not recommend.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Way too expensive for what you receive. My quad dorm room was two bunk beds in a single room. Really close quarters with people I didn't know.

Location can't be beat, right next to all sorts of good stuff and Amsterdam Centraal. The rooms were ok, but the in suite shower smelled and I never used it. Staff was somewhat rude and impatient, but the 24 hour bar was nice.

This hostel has a excellent location, but just this. It's a bad hostel, the woman of reception woke us at midnight for ask about other bed empty in the same room. I don't know why. Bad reception, it's a big problem there. I never will say for other people stay there.

• 21st Jul 2014

Too hot, unclean, you get high just by smelling the air, shower door not working, unisex dorms with a big age fan, quite expensive, didnt get back deposit, no internet in rooms, only lobby. But exellent location.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Finland

The place is really nice, me and my friends could have a great time in there. We had some problems with the beds and the staff had to remove our things from the beds, but everything was perfectly arranged when we got back in the evening.

Terrible staff especially the woman at reception. Way too warm in room and not enough space. Tacky overall.

• 16th Jul 2014

It is a cheap hostel but it more like a hotel! My room have own bathroom is awesome!!! However, there is no any internet in our room. Very unconvienient! Location is perfect! Near to train station , red light district, famous place!! You can join a great night life near there!!

The bathroom and toilet are too small.

The lock at my bathroom door was broken.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4