Travel Hotel Reviews

Beursstraat 23, 1012JV, Amsterdam, Netherlands

One toilet and shower per floor. Shower was flooding, so it was horrible to take a shower. If you got room in the 4th or 5th floor, get ready for a lot of stairs.

the bar is small, but awesome to meet new people

the stuf isnt really nice especially the chink she is so unfriendly for the rest i would reccomend this hostel

The dorm rooms are dirty - there was blood on the "fresh" sheets!!! the staff is unfriendly and very stressed out all the time, the mood is bad worst of all - YOU CANT OPEN THE WINDOW IN THE DORM ROOMS!!!!! This is unacceptable for housing so many people in one room, disgusting old used up air!!! Worst Hotel or Hostel we ever stayed at!

• 2nd Jan 2016

The location is amazing, close to the central station the red light and the principal street. The personal was mmm good, but they werent to helpful and nice. The stair were like very little and dangerouse and there was no elevator for too much floors, somethimes it was difficult to go up with the baggage.

no towels !,small and broken shower, no safe in the rooms.

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Israel

We had to put our lagguage in a locker in the train station because they didn't give us the possibility to leave them in the hostel. So annoying, I thought I payed for a complete service and I hate extra (useless) expensives. The night was very very cold and they provide just one thin blanket. The receptionist was too busy (she said so) to listen to us.

• 29th Dec 2015

Its a good hostel for money value, but the people who works here is not polite. Its very tiny, I understand it because almost ebrything in amsterdam its like that, I would recomend if you are not familiar with hostels and you are a big person please dont stay here, you will be in trouble, for me it was just to sleep.

would be nice if rooms had the bathroom in them but still a nice place to accommodate. totally worth your money.

• 23rd Dec 2015
  • Turkey

Poor cleaning

• 22nd Dec 2015
  • Cyprus

Wi fi only in the bar ?

I stayed 2 nights with my boyfriend and we got 2 beds in a 4 bed room, we got to share with another couple so that was fine. When we arrive a lady at the counter checked us in, she was really nice, and explained everything.We were on the fifth floor, yes, lots of stairs, but is part of Amsterdam! The first morning the bathroom wasn't super clean but it was fine. There is only wifi on the first floor, but they actually tell you that when you arrive. If you are on a budget this place is awesome!

• 21st Dec 2015
  • Mexico

The hostel (room and bathroom) could definitely be much cleaner. Also the hostel did not have any storage room for bags, which is an essential facility if you want to provide good service for backpackers.

In the very city center of the city, from the hostel you can reach all the main attractions walking 5min. Room are too small and I required and payed for a 4bed room with bathroom but I had just a shower and a very small sink.

• 7th Dec 2015

Amazingly good value for money! Only stopped in for the night but seems well set up to be an awesome hostel.

First night was in a tiny cramped 8 person room. There were only 2 power outlets, one of which was in the bathroom. The bathroom was tiny, looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a while and thethe door handle was broken. Had to change rooms the next day and the 10 person room was actually good. Internet was useless. Could only get it in the bar, even though my room was like 5 metres from the bar. Roommate said the cleaners were dodgy and would take stuff from lockers if they weren't locked etc.

The worst hostel I have ever seen in my life. Very dirty and messy. Bathroom was dramatically dirty and the door broken. Bedroom too small and a very little space for the baggages. Absolutely no good words to say on this hostel

Great location but really sub standard facilities, even for the red light district in Amsterdam. Shower door was falling off, toilets were constantly filthy. Rooms in general were dirty and there were "stains" visible on my blanket.

the non smoking is a huge flaw in this situated place. being on the 3rd floor and having to go outside for a smoke is gruelling task when heavily inebriated with thc especially when the coffee shop next door isn't open very long. the rooms are tiny and having no kettle in the room is bad. other than that it was secure and clean enough for the price just think no smoking is ott when the hotel next door and the coffee shop the other way are.

• 17th Nov 2015
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Good little hostel. Had no issues at all with it. The little stair case and no elevator is common to all buildings in Amsterdam. So get use to it and don't complain. would recommend staying here to any one.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4