Travel Hotel Reviews

Beursstraat 23, 1012JV, Amsterdam, Netherlands

dirty toilet. nice location.

Even though I was the first one to check into the room I was staying in, I didn't get a choice in bed, I was automatically assigned the top bunk. My room was on the 5th floor, and there weren't any elevators so I had to haul my belongings up stairs, not to mention the stairs are very steep and small. The room was beyond depressing and the bathrooms were gross. The room was basic, grey and small. There's only one bathroom for the whole floor and after seeing the toilet room I didn't even shower.

In the 4th & 5th floor we don't have wifi.

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Vietnam

Our room had bedbugs. We were moved to a less nice room and were not compensated. The staff were rude.

• 14th Dec 2014

Five flights of stairs with no lift, only one shower per floor, internet went down for hours at a time. Person on the desk was overworked and didn't have time to help.

Perfect location but horrible small rooms i would recommend it to someone who's not willing to pay lots of money for shelter like us.

Great price, great location, basic and suited our needs perfectly for a short stay mid week. Free to use computers, well priced bar and plenty of information on what to do in amsterdam (even more than the tourist office). Steps are steep but we weren't too far up and only had small luggage to carry so it wasn't an issue. But bare in mind if you book and have a lot of luggage. For what I paid to stay mid week it was extremely good value for money

• 3rd Dec 2014