Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea Reviews

111 Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, London, England

Best hostel of a 3 month trip!

Lovely little hostel. The staff made me feel welcome when I was a little nervous with this being the first time I've stayed in a hostel. Thought it was really good how you got free soft drinks at the bar and breakfast in the morning. The bed was a little uncomfy and the rooms could do with better ventilation but that's my only gripe. Would recommend this hostel.

The experience was wonderful! Great location!

Very nice Hostel not directly in the hectic and noisy city, but with great connections. The staff is very friendly and the service amazing. The included Pub offers great food for a good price and the breakfast is also very good.

Thank you for taking your time to share a review about your recent stay with us! We are really pleased you enjoyed our services and facilities !! It is true we are located in a nice and quiet area by the River Thames but still really closed from everything and we are glad you liked it ! Hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy, have a nice trip !!

I loved the environment at this hostel. The open mic nights were way more fun than I had anticipated. The Thai food was amazing (we had it for dinner), and the staff was very friendly. The only issues we had was with the showers. They aren't bad, but the pressure in our room wasn't great so we had to use the showers upstairs which were not quite as clean as I would like, but not bad for a hostel.

Thank you for sharing your experience at Travel Joy! We are delighted to read you've had a good time with us and during our Open Mic Nights! We have amazing musicians that come play at our Pub !! Sorry to hear you were not as pleased with the cleaning of our showers. Next time do not hesitate to let us know and we can assured you we will do something about it. Thanks again for your stay, we all hope to welcome back soon at Travel Joy for even more fun!!

This place was great. The staff was very helpful. They let you bring your own alcohol and they even let you use their plates. Free breakfast and movies every night. I loved it and I'm pretty hard to please.

Thank you so much for this really nice feedback!! It goes a long way in motivating the team! We are delighted to learn you've had a good time with us and we've all reached your expectations !! We do hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy !!!!

Cole and Enrico were fantastic. Helped answer any questions I had with a very friendly attitude. The only bad part was the bathroom was on the first floor.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Travel Joy! We are glad you enjoyed your time with us! We are always really happy to help our guests to make their stay at our hostel and in London the best it can be!! Hope to welcome you back soon !!

Great location. Free WiFi, Breakfast (super complete), hot/soft drinks & free walking tour. But the best thing about this hostel is it's staff. Everyone were amazing, nice and friendly. Great stay, I'm thinking of going back to London and I definitely will stay here again (and I'll bring alfajores!). Melissa, Filippo, Ric, Enrico, Albert, Oceane, Tiina & Rick thank you so much for your hospitality, you're the best!!

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Argentina

Thank you from the entire team for your amazing review!! It is true our breakfast is a super breakfast with a self-service table and also fresh omelets, pancakes and smoothies!!! A good breakfast to start a good day! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we will be more than happy to welcome you back at Travel Joy!! See you soon !!!

Wish I had booked this hostel for my entire stay in London. Much better than the Menninger property I stayed in before I switched.

Thank you so much for this amazing review ! We are really happy you enjoyed your stay at Travel Joy Hostels. Hope to welcome you back here soon !

Don't think you can get a better price in as good a location in London. Free drinks and breakfast included. Fans and towels in rooms. Staff let us keep our bags in store room for bet part of three days and were extremely helpful and friendly. Very nice hostel.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience at Travel Joy Hostels ! We are delighted to learn from your review you enjoyed our services and facilities ! We are so glad you had a good time with us and we are all looking forward to welcome you back here one day !!

Needed a hostel to stay over night before flying out of Gatwick. It was an easy walk from Vic Station, staff were really helpful and it was a relaxed stay. There's lots of stairs but the staff will help with any bags.

• 15th Jul 2015

Stayed at Travel Hoy Hostel with my brother and a few other people. It was a great experience, especially the staff. They were always very helpful and happy whenever I saw them. They helped me a lot with getting around town and giving info on the different buses in the area. If you're looking for a relaxed atmosphere and somewhere you could meet fellow like minded travelers, look no further than Yravel Joy Hostel.

• 14th Jul 2015

Thank you for taking the time telling us your thoughts and comments! Greatly appreciated ! Fantastic to see you had a fabulous stay with us! Our staff are always happy to offer suggestions and advice for exploring London ! Hope to see you soon !!!

free breakfast , unlimited drinks, good WiFi connections , helpful staff , location directly in front of bus stop , free tours and activities , nothing to ask for :)

Thank you so much for giving us such an amazing feedback ! We are delighted to learn you had a good time with us and you enjoyed our facilities and services ! Your feedback goes a long way in motivating the team !! Hope to see you back soon at Travel Joy !!

Maybe one of the best hostels I have ever visited. +: amazing breakfast -: no lift (but for a place like that it's totally fine)

Thank you for your kind words, fantastic to hear you truly enjoyed your stay with us! We wish you all the best on your travel !

I think this is probably THE best hostel in London. Nice quiet location, about a 20 minute walk from Big Ben and 15 minutes from Victoria Station. Free wifi, free cooked breakfast, free soft drink 24/7. Really nice lounge area in the bar. Friendly staff. Clean rooms, clean linen, lockers in room, clean toilets and showers. They have very reasonable prices. I highly reccommend this hostel and will definitely be staying again!

Thank you very much for leaving us this amazing feedback and for recommending us, it goes a long way in motivating the Travel Joy Team !!! We'll be glad to see you soon !

Was a great hostel in a good location. Well served by public transport in the heart of London. The facilities were a bit scarce (one bathroom for a 12 bed dorm and you had to go upstairs or downstairs to use a toilet) but the hostel more than made up for it in other ways. Free decent breakfast, free soft drinks, coffee and tea as well as lovely staff means that I would happily recommend this hostel to anyone.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a very precise and efficient review! Glad that you had a positive experience with us! We will be really happy to welcome you back at Travel Joy and thank you for recommending us, means a lot !!

Great service from staff. Good location, and transport was easily accessible (via the 24 bus stop out the front or the 10 minute walk to the station). Breakfast was good as far as a 'free' hostel breakfast goes. However the was a great mix of ages at the hostel, so not the mist sociable for young adults.

Travel Joy was Cool! It was a nice Hostel, clean, secure, quiet. I have to say the staff really impressed me most, just super nice, helpful and enthusiastic, can't say enough about them!

Thank you very much from the entire team for your nice words, we really do appreciate your comment !! It already been shared with all the Travel Joy Family and we are so glad you had a good time with us ! Hope to see you soon back at travel Joy !

Tina was great when we checked in. Very informative and easy to talk to after a long travel day. Most of the other staff members were helpful and friendly. We appreciated the free drinks and breakfast. We stayed in the 1st rm at the top of the stairs on the right. It was very hard to move around w 6 people staying there and the shower pressure was extremely light. However the bathroom was a good size and for the most part clean. Thank you.

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Thanks a lot for your stay at Travel Joy Hostels and for giving us your feedback ! Tiina and our others staff members are doing for sure a really good job and your nice words have already been shared, thank you very much for them ! The free breakfast is always a win before a full on day exploring this beautiful London city ! We really do hope you'll be back soon at Travel Joy !!

I stayed in this hostel for 4 nights (long weekend). I pretty enjoyed to stay there, rooms are pretty small for 6 dorms, there is constant noise from the big window to the main street always traffic. 10 mins walk from vauxhall. The area of the hostel is very gay friendly and secured, supermarket is 5 mins walk. There is AMAZING BREAKFAST ALL DAY FREE DRINKS SUPER COOL STUFF

Hi there, thanks a lot for your feedback ! We are delighted to read you had a good time with us, so glad you enjoyed our free breakfast and soft drinks ! Also for next time we do give free earplugs at the reception ! Hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy Hostels and thanks again !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4