Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea Reviews

111 Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, London, England

Loved the staff. Awesome people

• 25th Feb 2015

For a pub hostel, it can't get much better than this. The service is just amazing! SUPER nice and helpful staff, free soft drinks, free tea, free towels, free padlocks, free earplugs (you're gonna need them) ... Matresses in good condition, bathroom very clean with free soap/shampoo, internet everywhere. And then the breakfast - oh, heaven. And the candies on the bar :-). The only downsides are: far from the tube station, on a noisy road (use earplugs) and no kitchen (for those who want cook).

likes pancake

• 17th Feb 2015

Great place! The only bummer was that there were no cooking space, only a microwave. It was a good place to meet new people!

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad to hear you had a good time! Indeed we do not have a kitchen but we provide toaster, fridge and microwave. We do have also an amazing Thai and English restaurant with affordable prices! Hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy !

Loved it, especially the atmosphere. Staff was really helpfull and nice. The only thing i didn't like was the fact that they had no alternative to milk - not everyne can digest dairy products. I don't mind drinking tea without soy/almond/oat milk but it'd be nice if I could.

Thank you for sharing your experience at Travel joy. We are glad to learn from your review you enjoyed your stay with us.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay! The staff was great and very helpful. The 24 hour bus outside and the nearby tube station made getting around easier. They keycard access and the lockers made me feel like my stuff was safe. Plus, the pancakes were yummy! I have already recommended this hostel to friends.

• 7th Feb 2015

Thank you very much for your stay and for recommending us ! We are delighted you enjoyed our services and facilities ! Come back soon at Travel Joy !

Great Hostel and the best staff, they helped me a lot with a little problem that I had, they care about their guest. Thanks!!

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Thank you for your nice words, we are always happy to help our guests! Hope to see you back soon !

Travel Joy hostel Chelsea has the best location, best price and best staff ever! There is no better place to stay in London than this one! When I go back to London, certainly I'm gonna stay at this place again and again! I stronggly recommend you this place! You won't regret!

Thank you from the entire team for your amazing review! We are delighted you had a good time with us and we will be more than happy to welcome you back at Travel Joy !

Staff were really friendly, especially the girl we checked in with. She gave us a map and highlighted some routes to the tube station and other things worth seeing, which we ended up using a lot. The showers were nice and hot, good pressure. We had a 6 bed dorm, which was very small and a bit cramped. Rooms got hot at night, but there was a window we cracked open to help with that. Free breakfast was great! Free earplugs were also nice, with stomping kids upstairs and 2 snorers in the room.

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear you had a good time with us and you enjoyed our services. Hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy !

All staffs are really kind.

Thank you very much from the entire team !!!

The staff were very kind and helpful and the bar in the lobby was great! Free gummy bears soft drinks and a great breakfast was all included!! The wifi was great and the location was alright but close to the bus and tube stations. Rooms were clean and showers were plenty. There was no kitchen which was an issue but the restaurant had a reasonably priced menu. A great hostel overall!

Thank you for sharing your experience at Travel Joy. We are glad to hear you had a good time with us ! Hope to see you soon back !

AMAZING!!! I would definitely stay here again, and already have recommended it to people! So easy to find after I arrived at Victoria Coach Station, 15 minute walk from there, very easy. Staff were super sweet and showed me to my room. Free non-alcoholic drinks whenever you want, and the breakfast is THE BEST BREAKFAST I have ever been offered in a hostel. Only downfall is no kitchen, but staff were SO nice to give me a plate and cutlery and access to microwave.

• 19th Jan 2015

Thank you very much for your amazing feedback. Be assured your nice words have been shared with the entire team. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we do hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy !

Great location, staff and breakfast!

Thank you for your review, glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us !

I've missed travel joy hostel . Staffs all were very friendly and nice If i get back to London ,I'm going to stay there again . Thank you for your service .

• 14th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Thank you so much for your nice review, hope to see you soon back at Travel joy !

Very good, so good I'll go there again in two weeks or so.

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Chile

Thank you very much for your nice review, we will be really happy to see you in two weeks ! Enjoy your trip !

Great little hostel, very personal service. Have stayed here a few times before while in London.

Thank you from the entire team for your nice words. Hope to welcome you back soon at Travel Joy !

Enjoyed my stay, the hostel was a bit quiet (probably due to it being January). Not really centrally located, but it's easy to take the tube around London to get around. Recommend it if you're looking for a quieter and chill hostel. Free breakfast is a plus!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Travel Joy and for recommending us, we do hope to see you soon back at our hostel !

OUTSTANDING HOSTEL.......They are doing absolutely everything right at this place at the moment....and at about 10 quid a night it was a bargain to stay in this location....The young staff earned my respect for running such a slick friendly operation...My 3 days in London were great and I never used a bus/tube once because you can walk everywhere....I saved a fortune by not staying in a hotel which I then blew in all the bars and pubs....sweeeet....

Thank you from the entire team for your nice words. We are delighted to read you had a good stay with us and you enjoyed our services. We very much look forward to welcome you back soon at Travel Joy!

Wonderful hostel! Toilets and showers in some rooms, not others. Free breakfast. Lots of activities like open mic night. Met some great people. Highly recommend!

• 10th Jan 2015

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback and for recommending us! We are glad to learn from your review you had a good time with us! Hope to welcome you back soon!

Nice staff

thank you very much from all of us !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5