Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea Reviews

111 Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, London, England

I really enjoyed my stay here and also extended it for two more days! The staff and organisation is quite good! I really recommend this hostel:)

• 26th Apr 2015

Thank you from the entire team for your stay and for your nice words ! Hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy !

It s a very nice place,excellent atmosphere, the staff is friendly and helpful, all them cute.

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Romania

Superb staff, always friendly, helpful. Love the bar and the free soft drinks all day and night. Great location. Overall I was very happy with my stay here and would highly recommend.

Thank you so much from the entire team for this nice review ! We are so glad you had a good time with us ! Thank you for recommending us, hope to see you soon at Travel Joy !!!

I must just say that it's really annoying that you can hear almost everything that goes on in the property. Now I think I slept next to the waterpipes up to the second floor where people continued showering until midnight. An awful humming sound from the showers which made that I only got 2.5 hours of sleep the last night. Could you maybe make a restriction on bath from 6 am to 11 pm? ... That last night of sleep (or lack of..) made the experience from excellent to average :-(

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Denmark

Thank you for your stay and for your feedback. Really sorry to learn we didn't reach your expectations. We did have a school group staying with us at this time, that can explain the noise... We do hope to welcome you back soon to give you a better impression.

I really liked this hostel, the breakfast was amazing and the staff helpful. Free towels, soft drinks etc was wonderful. I didn't find it a great place to socialise, most people seemed to stick to themselves and there were groups of teenagers staying there. Overall, a great place and I've already recommended others to stay here!

Thank you for your stay and for your nice feedback ! We are delighted you enjoyed our facilities and services. Thank you for recommending us ! Hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy !

Amazing Hostel, great pub, very helpful staff!

Thank you from all of us for your stay and for this amazing review !!

The entire staff at the hostel was so accommodating and helpful the moment I walked in. Every staff member I met seems to be someone who came from somewhere else and truly love London enough to stay and convince others to do the same! They had great ideas for things to do for my 24 hours. I found this hostel last minute because I was stranded in London on a layover. The breakfast in the morning was better than any breakfast I got from a hotel. They even catered to my vegetarian diet!

Thank you from the entire team for your wonderful review ! It was an absolute pleasure having you here at Travel Joy and we are so glad you enjoyed your time with us ! We certainly do hope to see you here soon again!

I loved this place!! Actually can't flaw it, the staff are so so nice and the facilities and everything included is amazing! Movies on the big screen, the best breakfast, great atmosphere. Everything was really clean too! Can't wait to go back

Thank you very much for your nice words ! We are delighted to learn from your review you enjoyed your stay with us and our services ! We can't wait to have you back at Travel Joy! See you soon!

Excellent food and staff is also amazing....I could do a job at the hostel for food and bed!!

Thank you very much for your amazing review! Hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy !

Well Travel Joy Hostels had free breakfast which was omelettes, pancakes and smoothies that rarely happens to get a free breakfast and free drinks (coffee, sodas, juice) not beer haha during my stay. The hostel staff was awesome and really friendly, they encouraged for salsa night which is lots of fun, unfortunately didn't stay for open mic but theres always next time. Clean, chilled friendly atmosphere, 8min walk to the tube station, bus station outside the hostel. One of the best in my books!

Thank you very much from the entire team for your stay and for your amazing review! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us, and our Salsa night ! It was so much fun! See you soon at Travel Joy, now you know where to find us !! Have a nice trip !

I have been to London and I found Travel Joy Hostel fantastic. Affordable prices and great facilities are not always easy to find, but here everything matched my expectations. The staff is friendly and helpful for everyone needs, they even speak few different languages and that`s a huge plus. Breakfast is one one the best services they provide, since it has a wide offer and comprehends also freshly cooked pancakes or omelettes from the kitchen as you require. Moreover the position is perfect!

Thank you so much for your stay and for your amazing review ! We are glad we reached your expectations, there is nothing more important than our guests having a good time with us! Hope to see you soon at Travel Joy!

Really cool atmosphere, very friendly staff, great location. Would recommend. Also a great value for what you get. Free breakfast with omelets, smoothies, and pancakes with Nutella, plus free drinks all day and a restaurant inside that was very convenient. Less than half an hour walking distance from Buckingham Palace.

• 26th Mar 2015

Thank you from all of us for your amazing review and for recommending us ! It goes a long way in motivating the team ! We do hope to welcome you back soon at Travel Joy!

Need new sofas/chairs in pub lounge, larger wash basins in hostel toilet. Otherwise, no problems re value for money.

• 22nd Mar 2015

Thank you for your feedback ! Indeed we are in the process of changing our chairs in our lounge/bar area. We are glad to read you had a good time at Travel Joy ! Hope to see you soon back!

I think that just one adjective is enough for describing the whole hostel: excellent!

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Colombia

Thank you from the entire team for your amazing review!! We are delighted to learn from your comment you enjoyed your stay with us! We will be really happy to welcome you back soon!

The one thing that was a little bit of an annoyance were just the showers being quite slow, but other than that, everything was great!

• 17th Mar 2015

Thank you very much for your stay and your feedback ! We are glad you had a good time with us! We will check our showers, thank you for letting us know. Hope to see you back soon at Travel Joy !!!

Excelent hostel!!

Thank you from the entire team for your amazing feedback! It goes a long way in motivating us! Hope to see you back soon at Travel Joy!

after all, it's London, so a bed in weekend for 30 ponds still not bad. but too much beds (16) in a dorm, means you have to endure people coming and going(4 to 6 beds is best) ,some one come back at 1 am, other one leave at 3 am.

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience at Travel Joy! Our biggest room is a 12beds dorm, everybody has different timing when they arrive and leave. Overall we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

The rooms were clean, although they were extremely hot at night and we couldn't figure out how to open a window or turn on some AC. The bathrooms and showers could have been a little cleaner, but they were usable. The free breakfast was incredible!! The staff was all friendly, but you could tell who the regulars/favourites were. The open mic nights were amazing, and you couldn't hear a thing in the rooms! The location wasn't great, but I enjoyed my stay!

We are glad to read you enjoyed your time at Travel Joy! Thank you for your stay and your feedback!

I really enjoy at Travel Joy Hostel, full of activities, with very kind and people that help you immediately. Dancing salsa, great breakfast, open mic nights...it was really a pleasure to stay there. :)

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Thank you so much for your nice review! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and our activities. Hope to see you back soon at Travel Joy!

Great team & great services.

Thank you from all the staff for your amazing feedback !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5