Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea Reviews

111 Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, London, England

Wish I had booked this hostel for my entire stay in London. Much better than the Menninger property I stayed in before I switched.

Thank you so much for this amazing review ! We are really happy you enjoyed your stay at Travel Joy Hostels. Hope to welcome you back here soon !

Don't think you can get a better price in as good a location in London. Free drinks and breakfast included. Fans and towels in rooms. Staff let us keep our bags in store room for bet part of three days and were extremely helpful and friendly. Very nice hostel.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience at Travel Joy Hostels ! We are delighted to learn from your review you enjoyed our services and facilities ! We are so glad you had a good time with us and we are all looking forward to welcome you back here one day !!

Needed a hostel to stay over night before flying out of Gatwick. It was an easy walk from Vic Station, staff were really helpful and it was a relaxed stay. There's lots of stairs but the staff will help with any bags.

• 15th Jul 2015

Stayed at Travel Hoy Hostel with my brother and a few other people. It was a great experience, especially the staff. They were always very helpful and happy whenever I saw them. They helped me a lot with getting around town and giving info on the different buses in the area. If you're looking for a relaxed atmosphere and somewhere you could meet fellow like minded travelers, look no further than Yravel Joy Hostel.

• 14th Jul 2015

Thank you for taking the time telling us your thoughts and comments! Greatly appreciated ! Fantastic to see you had a fabulous stay with us! Our staff are always happy to offer suggestions and advice for exploring London ! Hope to see you soon !!!

free breakfast , unlimited drinks, good WiFi connections , helpful staff , location directly in front of bus stop , free tours and activities , nothing to ask for :)

Thank you so much for giving us such an amazing feedback ! We are delighted to learn you had a good time with us and you enjoyed our facilities and services ! Your feedback goes a long way in motivating the team !! Hope to see you back soon at Travel Joy !!

Maybe one of the best hostels I have ever visited. +: amazing breakfast -: no lift (but for a place like that it's totally fine)

Thank you for your kind words, fantastic to hear you truly enjoyed your stay with us! We wish you all the best on your travel !

I think this is probably THE best hostel in London. Nice quiet location, about a 20 minute walk from Big Ben and 15 minutes from Victoria Station. Free wifi, free cooked breakfast, free soft drink 24/7. Really nice lounge area in the bar. Friendly staff. Clean rooms, clean linen, lockers in room, clean toilets and showers. They have very reasonable prices. I highly reccommend this hostel and will definitely be staying again!

Thank you very much for leaving us this amazing feedback and for recommending us, it goes a long way in motivating the Travel Joy Team !!! We'll be glad to see you soon !

Was a great hostel in a good location. Well served by public transport in the heart of London. The facilities were a bit scarce (one bathroom for a 12 bed dorm and you had to go upstairs or downstairs to use a toilet) but the hostel more than made up for it in other ways. Free decent breakfast, free soft drinks, coffee and tea as well as lovely staff means that I would happily recommend this hostel to anyone.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a very precise and efficient review! Glad that you had a positive experience with us! We will be really happy to welcome you back at Travel Joy and thank you for recommending us, means a lot !!

Great service from staff. Good location, and transport was easily accessible (via the 24 bus stop out the front or the 10 minute walk to the station). Breakfast was good as far as a 'free' hostel breakfast goes. However the was a great mix of ages at the hostel, so not the mist sociable for young adults.

Travel Joy was Cool! It was a nice Hostel, clean, secure, quiet. I have to say the staff really impressed me most, just super nice, helpful and enthusiastic, can't say enough about them!

Thank you very much from the entire team for your nice words, we really do appreciate your comment !! It already been shared with all the Travel Joy Family and we are so glad you had a good time with us ! Hope to see you soon back at travel Joy !

Tina was great when we checked in. Very informative and easy to talk to after a long travel day. Most of the other staff members were helpful and friendly. We appreciated the free drinks and breakfast. We stayed in the 1st rm at the top of the stairs on the right. It was very hard to move around w 6 people staying there and the shower pressure was extremely light. However the bathroom was a good size and for the most part clean. Thank you.

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Thanks a lot for your stay at Travel Joy Hostels and for giving us your feedback ! Tiina and our others staff members are doing for sure a really good job and your nice words have already been shared, thank you very much for them ! The free breakfast is always a win before a full on day exploring this beautiful London city ! We really do hope you'll be back soon at Travel Joy !!

I stayed in this hostel for 4 nights (long weekend). I pretty enjoyed to stay there, rooms are pretty small for 6 dorms, there is constant noise from the big window to the main street always traffic. 10 mins walk from vauxhall. The area of the hostel is very gay friendly and secured, supermarket is 5 mins walk. There is AMAZING BREAKFAST ALL DAY FREE DRINKS SUPER COOL STUFF

Hi there, thanks a lot for your feedback ! We are delighted to read you had a good time with us, so glad you enjoyed our free breakfast and soft drinks ! Also for next time we do give free earplugs at the reception ! Hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy Hostels and thanks again !

This was a nice hostel, but not exceptional. It's nice that they have free soft drinks available 24/7 but breakfast wasn't great and the bathroom was really inconvenient compared to where the room was. Our shower also wasn't super clean. It's nice that it's right near a bus stop, but it's pretty out of the way from everything in the center of the city. Overall we enjoyed it, but didn't love it.

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review our hostel. We are sorry you didn't have a perfect stay at Travel Joy Hostels but still really glad you enjoyed it enough to have a good time with us and in London. This is our main goal, make our guests happy ! We really do hope to welcome you back here to give you a better impression !!

Great vibe, AWESOME food, comfortable beds, and a nice, fun, and very helpful staff. Only complaint is the single shower in a twelve person room. It didn't impact me much, but I could see it being an issue. Located a little bit of a hike from Pimlico tube station, but it's only one stop away from Victoria which pretty much connects you to the rest of London.

Thank you for the wonderful review, always great to hear when guests have good time with us! You were staying in our 12beds dorm Ensuite, but you were still able to have access to the communal bathroom on the second floor. Thanks again for your feedback and for your kind words to the staff, we really do appreciate it !! Hope to see you soon !

The staff were extreme pleasant and quite helpful. There were lockers for storage and a place to lock your bags even after checkout if needed. The free drinks were a very pleasant perk. However, there is no "quiet time", and the people with whom I shared the roomroom would come in around midnight, turn on the lights and continue socializing until well past one o'clock. Also, the shower stalls are quite cramped.

Thank you for your feedback and for acknowledging the hard work of our amazing staff members, they sure do an awesome job! Glad you also enjoyed our free soft drinks ! Sorry to hear you had quite noisy room mates, sharing is not always easy... Hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy and thanks again for your stay !

This was a really nice hostel to stay in, though the 12 bedroom dorm was pretty cramped. The beds were comfortable, and the staff was incredibly helpful. Breakfast was amazing as well. I felt really welcomed and secure. The bathrooms were a bit messy and I definitely would bring shower shoes, but overall I would stay here again. Be prepared to bike, walk, or take the tube to some of the sights (London Bridge), though very close to Buckingham (20 min walk). All in all, it was fantastic!

Thank you very much for your review and recommending Travel Joy Hostels ! We are pleased we provided you with a great experience, be assured your kind words have been shared with the entire team! Thanks a lot ! We do hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon !!

This was my first time at a hostel and I really enjoyed it. The free breakfast and the reasonably (and tasty) food was enough to put this place above the rest but the atmosphere is what really got me. Walking in, this place had a relaxed fun open-mic night and the people were really good! The staff working were very genuine and sweet. I was in a 12 person room and everyone was very considerate. It was a good place to relax at the end of the day and to start off the day.

• 19th Jun 2015

We're so glad you stayed with us! Thanks for your review; it was a treat to read !!! We are pleased you had a really good time with us and thank you very much for your kind words. We hope that on your next trip to London that you will stay here again !

The stay was great! I really enjoyed the free pancakes and the fact that it was above a pub, super neat! The beds were a little rickity, but that's because I was on the top bunk of the mixed room. There were plenty of bathrooms and showers, and free towels (definitely a plus!). Great location next to the bus, so really easy to get every where!! Thanks for a great stay!

Thank you so much for this really cool review !! We are delighted to hear you had a good time with us ! We will be more than happy to welcome you back someday !! Thanks again !

It was good to be welcomed with a free cold drink as soon as I arrived. The staff are very pleasant and helpful. I would stay here again.

• 12th Jun 2015

Thank you from all of us for this nice review !! Hope to welcome you back soon at Travel Joy Hostels !!

Such an amazing hostel. Can't stress how great the location is, with a 24 hour bus right outside stopping at all the major locations. The bar was great to meet people as a solo traveller and very social. The only negative were the bathrooms which were very old and the shower didn't work great, didn't mind though because I was only there for the night.

Hi there! Thanks a lot for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Travel Joy Hostels! Really sorry to hear you had some problems with our showers... We are so glad it didn't disturb you to have a good time with us! Next time do not hesitate to ask for help at the reception if you need anything ! Hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4