9.0
Superb 2,665 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 2,665 Total Reviews
Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea Located at 111 Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, London.
England
London London SW1V 3LG 111 Grosvenor Road, Pimlico
90% 2665
51.4854150 -0.1416099
    Rooms available

• tdougan
  • Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
26th Apr 2016

We had a great stay at Travel Joy. Staff were very friendly and helpful to assist what we should do and see. The reception area/bar was a great place to hang out and meet people with some theme nights. Free breakfast is always great! Location was just walking distance to tube, bus and some destinations like London eye. Had a great time!

26th Apr 2016

Absolutely fantastic hostel. The staff were all extremely helpful and friendly. I stayed for 2 nights but wish I has stayed longer. The only downside is the mattresses, the were quite flat and I felt like I was sleeping directly on the bed frame. The free breakfast was a big highlight!

25th Apr 2016

very nice team !!!! very good location

20th Apr 2016

Grand experience, 100% recommended, amazing staff they make you feel like home, clean rooms and showers, they have a traditional breakfast but you can order pancakes and omelette all included, (not very common at other hostels) definitely my next trip to London will be here, special thanks to the Spanish and Portuguese girls, great job.

Thank you very much for this amazing review and for recommending us. Your comment about the staff goes a long way in motivating the team and your nice words have already been shared with our wonderful girls. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our free breakfast too and we are so looking forward to welcome you back at Travel Joy!

19th Apr 2016

The hostel is really well located, very easy to reach from Victoria Coach Station. The staff was very nice and friendly, the atmosphere is good. There is a bar with friendly prices and they serve a nice breakfast. The room I was in was not good. It was cluttered, the bed was not good, a ramshackle. The shower was good, but not very clean.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write us a review about your stay. We are glad to know you had a good time and you enjoyed our location as much as we do. Sorry to hear our room was not at your convenience. We are cleaning our bathrooms twice a day but if you find them dirty you should have come to the reception to let us know and we would have clean them again without any problems. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at Travel Joy in the future to give you an even better impression of our little hostel.

• makenziequinn
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
17th Apr 2016
6.3

This place had really good break fast which was free and the staff was really nice and helpful. There were not a lot of young people and the rooms were really small and crowded and it was expensive !!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your compliments to the staff go a long way in increasing the morale of all of us! We are sorry to hear our rooms were not of your satisfaction, regarding the price unfortunately London is an expensive city. We do hope to welcome you back in the future to give you a better impression.

16th Apr 2016

Fantastic place! Only a mile from the main sites so it's easy to walk, (which you can do along the. Thames), clean, attractive and GREAT bang for your buck. The free breakfast is huge, and the free drinks and towels are really nice. I had to print a few things and the staff was incredibly helpful. Easitky ne of the best hostels I've stayed at.

Thank you very much for your kind words towards our staff! We are happy to hear your time here was excellent and that you enjoyed the free amenities and breakfast of the hostel ! We are also really happy you liked our location as much as we do. Thank you for leaving us such a nice review and we hope to see you again soon!

14th Apr 2016

The room was clean and tidy, so as the bathrooms. The reception staffs were super helpful, especially the girl who briefed me about the facilities (ok, i forgot to ask her name). It takes a while to walk from the tube station, and I was having troubles carrying my luggage due to the heavy rain, but the distance is acceptable anyway.

13th Apr 2016
7.7

First ever hostel stay and first time traveling. Decent location next to a bus stop and metro in a quiet neighborhood. The 12 person bedroom left things to be desired. The bathroom reeked of mildew and mold despite being cleaned every day. There were not enough full sized lockers to accommodate every person, leaving another roommate understandably frustrated. When she asked if she could at least switch beds, staff gave her a hard time. Some staff was nice but not very engaging during the day.

Dear guest, we appreciate you took the time to write a review about your experience here, although we are surprised and disappointed we didn't reach your expectations, as the majority of our guests. We keep in great consideration all our guests' advises and opinions, as they help us improving our hostel. Also, rest well assure we do not give a hard time to our guests; it is actually the opposite as we are always trying our best to make everybody happy, we are sure to have found a solution for the lady without locker. We do hope to welcome you back at Travel Joy in the future to give you a better impression.

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
10th Apr 2016

I stayed in a lot of Hotels and Hostels, but I have never found a such pleasant place as the Travel Joy Hostels. I have been in London 4 times already and Whenever I return to here, I'll definitely staying at Travel Joy. My mother and I stayed there for just 1 day, but we loved. The staffs are very kind. There is a very nice pub/bar/restaurant in the reception. The breakfast is free and the wife is very good. I do recommend this hostel in London.

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to leave us such a nice review and for recommending us! We are so glad to hear you and your mother have a great time here and that you have enjoyed the free amenities and good breakfast in the morning! Looking forward to welcome you back at Travel Joy on your next visit to London!