Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea Reviews

111 Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, London, England

Grest place Definitely recommend it.

I booked the 12-beds room for 7 nights in January 2016. Although the Hostel is very good, it can get hectic in such a crowded place. At one point, two pairs of my shoes went missing to never be found again (a pair of Timberland boots and Havaianas flip flops). But the staff/management team did all they could. They helped me search for the items and even asked other guests about it. The highlight about this place is the breakfast: AMAZING! And the free drinks are also a big pro. I'd come back!

one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! the staff are incredibly helpful, friendly, and fun to get to know. located right opposite the Thames and is a quick walk from the tube and has a 24 hour bus right outside the door. I found the room and facilities very clean. the bar downstairs is always a great place to relax by yourself or meet fellow travellers. the beer pong night and open mics are always good fun but the highlight is the free breakfast and omelettes and pancakes! best hostel!

• 19th Jan 2016

My mattress was a bit on the uncomfortable side you could feel all the springs ear plugs were handy! The free breakfast was a nice assortment which is a huge plus.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your nice review. We will be replacing all mattresses in the building in order to maintain our overall bed quality and general hygiene standards this year, but if you find something which make you feel uncomfortable we would have acted upon it immediately if notified at reception. We are really glad to hear you could make the most of our free breakfast and free amenities during your stay! Hope to see you back soon at Travel Joy!

Great place and brilliant staff. Thank you x

• 13th Jan 2016
  • Wales

The entire team thank you for your nice words!!! We are so happy you had a good time with us!! See you soon !!

Excellent location and hostel with excellent price!! Awesome private shower room and super friendly staff, really good place for making new fds!

Thank you very much for your amazing feedback!! We are delighted to hear you had a good time staying with us, so glad also you liked our location as much as we do ! We will be really happy to welcome you back soon at Travel Joy!! Safe travel !

I had a great time in the Travel Joy Hostel! Loved the bar to hang out and have some free drinks and great breakfast with pancakes and omlette :) The rooms are quiet small, but it's ok if you just go there to sleep. You can hang out in the bar and meet some people there.

Thank you for your feedback, really appreciated ! We are very glad you could make out the most of our free continental breakfast and our variety of soft drinks available for guests! Hope to see you back soon at Travel Joy!

The atmosphere in this hostel is so friendly and makes it easy to get to know many new people!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your stay in Travel Joy! We are very glad to hear you have enjoyed your time with us and that you liked the atmosphere of the hostel and the bar area as well. We do hope to welcome you back soon, have a safe travel !

Awesome hostel, wonderful staff, very good food choices, great chilled out atmosphere - perfect for the laid back traveller. Not to far of a walk to Pimlico station and only 20 minutes to westminister. Really good music nights on Friday and Saturday. Just go, you won't regret it. Unlimited soft drinks and teas & coffees included as well as free breakfast.

Thank you very much for leaving us such a great review! We are very glad to hear you have enjoyed your time with us and that you liked the atmosphere of our Open Mics night! .We also appreciate your kindness towards our staff members and are very happy to know we could provide you with a good service. See you on your next visit to London!

Nice lil place + killer breakfast + free drinks all day. what more could a boy want

Thank you so much for your kind words towards our hostel and for leaving us a top rating review! We are very proud our service was of your satisfaction and that you have enjoyed your stay! We do have amazing guests, makes our job a true pleasure!! Hope to see you back here soon, have a safe travel !

Great hostel for location, facilities and good service from staff! Value for money!

• 4th Jan 2016
  • Scotland

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at Travel Joy, your kind words have already been shared with the entire team ! Hope to welcome you back soon!

I won't stay at any other hostel in London again! Yeah, the location in Pimlico was a bit far from the touristy parts of London, it was quiet! My room looked right over the river near the bridge and it was absolutely lovely. I felt safe, as a woman, to walk around that area alone, too. Not the mention the staff basically does all they can to make you cozy. The bar/food discounts are so worth staying here. Best hostel I've ever been to so far for the money I paid! I will be staying again for sure

Thank you very much for your really nice review! We are flattered by your words and it makes us really happy to know our hard works shows and that we have made your experience here comfortable and enjoyable. Thanks a lot for recommending us and we will be more than happy to welcome you back here in the future! Safe travel!

My stay in Travel Joy was a fantastic experience. Staffs are very super nice and helpful. I have asked one of the staffs for night bus in london and suggestion of clubs, she mentioned it in detailed and with her own experience. I feel like chatting with a friend more than a staff. Drinks are free to take as many as you want. There is staff there in reception even i come back in midnight. Location is good, night bus will stop exactly in front of the hostel. Strongly recommend it!

Thank you so much for such a great review! We are glad you felt like staying with friends, It makes us smile to read that you had such a nice experience during your stay at Travel Joy ! We are glad you like our location as much as we do ! .Hope to see you back soon and thanks also for recommending us !

Free wifi and breakfast were great!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave us your feedback ! We are really happy you had a nice time with us ! Hope to see you soon ! Safe travel !

Great Hostel situated in a great location! (close to Victoria bus station and also not far from the majority of the sights). A great breakfast is included and the staff was great!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We are glad to hear you enjoyed our location as much as we do and highly appreciate the compliments to our staff members and we hope you will visit us soon!

It was a great experience, staff very kind and helpful, good location, excellent cleanness, very good breakfast. So in general everything was above my expectations, and I definitely will return someday.

Thank you so much for your kind words towards our hostel and our staff! It really encourages us to keep up the good work when we know our guests have had a good impression of our little hostel! We all hope to see you back soon at Travel Joy

Very helpful and nice staff. Lovely Anna.

Thanks for your nice words, we are thrilled that you felt welcomed and that Anna and the others staff members were as helpful as always. Hope to see you back soon !!!

Good location beside the Thames. The best variety and size of breakfast I've had whilst traveling the past 3 months. Good value and service.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We are really happy that you liked our location as much as we do and enjoyed our free breakfast !! Have a safe travel, hope to see you back at Travel Joy soon !

My experience in Travel Joy hostel was extremely good, the staff is super nice, they are always active and smiling. The breakfast is amazing, and also the food that they have is really good and not expensive. The place is also a bar so you can hang out after a long day with other travelers. The rooms are not big but you have what you need: clean and comfortable bed, two showers and lockers. The stairs are tight but that is nothing compare of all that this hostel offers, recommendable!

Excellent hostel. Good rooms, great breakfast thrown in, with comfortable and friendly surroundings. Superb.

Hi ! Thank you very much for your nice review, it's great to see appreciation for our little hostel ! It was a pleasure to have you and we hope you come back to visit us again soon!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4