Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea Reviews

111 Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, London, England

All staffs are really kind.

Thank you very much from the entire team !!!

The staff were very kind and helpful and the bar in the lobby was great! Free gummy bears soft drinks and a great breakfast was all included!! The wifi was great and the location was alright but close to the bus and tube stations. Rooms were clean and showers were plenty. There was no kitchen which was an issue but the restaurant had a reasonably priced menu. A great hostel overall!

Thank you for sharing your experience at Travel Joy. We are glad to hear you had a good time with us ! Hope to see you soon back !

AMAZING!!! I would definitely stay here again, and already have recommended it to people! So easy to find after I arrived at Victoria Coach Station, 15 minute walk from there, very easy. Staff were super sweet and showed me to my room. Free non-alcoholic drinks whenever you want, and the breakfast is THE BEST BREAKFAST I have ever been offered in a hostel. Only downfall is no kitchen, but staff were SO nice to give me a plate and cutlery and access to microwave.

• 19th Jan 2015

Thank you very much for your amazing feedback. Be assured your nice words have been shared with the entire team. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we do hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy !

Great location, staff and breakfast!

Thank you for your review, glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us !

I've missed travel joy hostel . Staffs all were very friendly and nice If i get back to London ,I'm going to stay there again . Thank you for your service .

• 14th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Thank you so much for your nice review, hope to see you soon back at Travel joy !

Very good, so good I'll go there again in two weeks or so.

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Chile

Thank you very much for your nice review, we will be really happy to see you in two weeks ! Enjoy your trip !

The staff at the hostels were very helpful. I had some paperwork to complete and neither my laptop nor their PC's that were available to customers would allow me to complete it on. They let me use their computer which was very very helpful! They are also helpful at letting you know attractions and facilities available in the area. Thanks :)

Great little hostel, very personal service. Have stayed here a few times before while in London.

Thank you from the entire team for your nice words. Hope to welcome you back soon at Travel Joy !

Enjoyed my stay, the hostel was a bit quiet (probably due to it being January). Not really centrally located, but it's easy to take the tube around London to get around. Recommend it if you're looking for a quieter and chill hostel. Free breakfast is a plus!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Travel Joy and for recommending us, we do hope to see you soon back at our hostel !

OUTSTANDING HOSTEL.......They are doing absolutely everything right at this place at the moment....and at about 10 quid a night it was a bargain to stay in this location....The young staff earned my respect for running such a slick friendly operation...My 3 days in London were great and I never used a bus/tube once because you can walk everywhere....I saved a fortune by not staying in a hotel which I then blew in all the bars and pubs....sweeeet....

Thank you from the entire team for your nice words. We are delighted to read you had a good stay with us and you enjoyed our services. We very much look forward to welcome you back soon at Travel Joy!

Wonderful hostel! Toilets and showers in some rooms, not others. Free breakfast. Lots of activities like open mic night. Met some great people. Highly recommend!

• 10th Jan 2015

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback and for recommending us! We are glad to learn from your review you had a good time with us! Hope to welcome you back soon!

Nice staff

thank you very much from all of us !

Pretty cool atmosphere, but dirty and lockers open even with a locked padlock

Id love to recommend u this hostel

Thank you very much from the entire team of Travel Joy !

A comfortable place, we enjoyed our stay. Didn't even want to g out every night; you get food and beer from hostel's bar. Free breakfast +++

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Finland

Thank you for your amazing feedback! We are glad to read you enjoyed your stay with us and our services. Hope to see you soon !

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful . They went out of their way to accommodate us and provided a lot of useful information about tourist attractions . We would definitely recommend a stay at travel joy .

• 5th Jan 2015

Thank you from the entire team for your nice words, your comment goes a long way in motivating and encouraging us ! Hope to see you back at Travel Joy !

That was my first time in London and it was the perfect welcome from the hostel, the staff were amazing, really helpfull and chill, the location is in front of the bus stop, the facilities, the drinks, the food, the music, everything was just really good! If I go back to London I'll definitely book in Travel Joy, thanks a lot guys!

Thank you very much for your nice review, we are really happy to hear you had a good time in London and with us! Thank you for recommending us and we do hop to welcome you again soon!

I enjoyed the stay, especially the free breakfast buffet ranging from toast to pancakes, which offered a good start to the day and a chance of getting to know other guests. The hostel is only a stroll away from Victoria Coach Station, the Tate Gallery and Westminster Abbey. The main drawback to me was the volume of music in the bar, which clashed with any incipient poetry in a writer's head and made it harder to communicate with guests with unfamiliar accents.

Thank you for your stay and for taking your time to write a review about Travel Joy. We are really glad to read you enjoyed our breakfast and facilities. We will take into consideration your comment about the music. Thanks again and hope to see you soon at Travel Joy!

I liked the attention of the people working there were very professional

Thank you from the entire team for your nice words !

Nice location, not too long a walk from an Underground station and near to useful shops. Has everything you need, room was very hot and stuff at night though. Definitely the best things about this hostel are the very friendly staff and the awesome breakfast spread.

Thank you for sharing your experience at Travel Joy. We are delighted to read you enjoyed our services and facilities. Your nice words have been shared with all the staff ! Thanks again!