Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea Reviews

111 Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, London, England

The hostel was very close to Victoria Coach Station (15 minute walk) which was very convenient. The nearest tube station (Pimlico) is about 10 minutes away also which connects you to Victoria Underground, which helped us get around the city. Though the hostel was very noisy and the neighborhood is a little far out, it is nothing that can't be fixed with a day tube pass. Lockers were limited and there were only a couple of restrooms.

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to share your experience! Hope you'll be back at Travel Joy!

First time in a hostel and I loved it. I guarantee you you'll have a good time! Literally the best place to be. Staff is awesome, food is great, very clean, great to socialize, what else can you ask for?

We are extremely happy that you had a great time here ! Thank you so much for your review, this goes a long way in encouraging and motivating the team ! Hope to see you soon back at Travel joy !

I was suprised, but very much liked the free breakfast and free (non-alcoholic) drinks. The beds were good and the staff was very nice. However the other guests in our room weren't very talkative. Also we rented a padlock to protect our valuable luggage inside a locker, but the padlock had a 3 digit combination instead of just a key which you can put under your pillow. That gives a false sense of security to be honest.

• 13th May 2015

Thank you so much for your stay and for taking the time to write a review ! We are delighted you had a good time with us and that you enjoyed our breakfast ! A good breakfast to start a good day ! We truly think digit combination is more secure than a key padlock (as you can loose the key or someone can locate it if hidden for example), but we are taking into consideration your comment. Thanks again and hope to see you soon!

I was impressed by the kindness and helpfullness of the staff.

• 11th May 2015

Thank you from the entire team for this awesome review! We are so pleased to see you enjoyed staying with us. Our staff is constantly working hard to ensure you have the best stay possible and your review goes a long way in motivating and encouraging us ! Thanks again and hope to see you soon at Travel Joy !!

The nicest thing about this hostel was the free soft drinks and free pancakes for breakfast. The bed was comfortable, the shower was good and the wifi worked well. I didn't stay at the weekend, so am unsure how noisy the place would be, but I had a great night's sleep. It was also a short walk to the Pimlico shops and cafés, or the Victoria Station area.

Many thanks for the review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and to see that everything was as you expected! Hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy !

The staff were very friendly and helpful, the bottom bunks have a curtain which was mint, also had a power point close to your bed which is awesome, free soft drink at the bar, the food was average at best (chicken burger n chips and sausage and mash), showers were clean and the wifi was good all through the hostel.. I will be staying here again in the future and I recommend it to anyone! :)

• 6th May 2015

Thank you so much from the entire team for your stay and for taking the time to write us this nice feedback ! We are glad you enjoyed your time with us and be assured it will be our pleasure to welcome you back next time at Travel Joy !

It would be wonderful if they have keys for each locker.

• 4th May 2015
  • Japan

Thank you for your stay at Travel Joy! We are always looking to improve our service, and your comments are valuable for that. Thanks again and have a safe travel !

Awesome stay here, staff was exceptional

Thanks for this feedback, how amazing to read! It was an absolute pleasure having you here, hope you'll be back soon !

Free drink served in the bar 24 hours and also omelette for breakfast!! And also movie night after midnight haha :) Yet the shared room was a bit dirty. But yea...I will definitely recommend this hostel to my friends.

Thank you for your stay at Travel Joy Hostels ! It's good to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and services! Thanks a lot for recommending us ! We certainly do hope to see you here soon again

We stayed at the Travel Joy Hostel Chelsea for 3 nights and it was great. We found the rooms quite small, but it was the first time for me and my girlfriend to stay at a shared dormitory, so maybe we just weren't used to it. The staff was really friendly and the bar downstairs is pretty cool. One night we just stayed there instead of exploring the London nightlife and we did not regret it. And one real highlight was the breakfast, you could order omelettes and pancakes!!

Thank you very much for choosing Travel Joy Hostels for your 1st stay in a hostel ! We are glad you enjoyed it and really do hope to see you soon back ! Greetings from the team !

I really enjoyed my stay here and also extended it for two more days! The staff and organisation is quite good! I really recommend this hostel:)

Thank you from the entire team for your stay and for your nice words ! Hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy !

It s a very nice place,excellent atmosphere, the staff is friendly and helpful, all them cute.

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Romania

Thank you very much from the entire team, we are glad you enjoyed your time with us ! Hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy!

Superb staff, always friendly, helpful. Love the bar and the free soft drinks all day and night. Great location. Overall I was very happy with my stay here and would highly recommend.

Thank you so much from the entire team for this nice review ! We are so glad you had a good time with us ! Thank you for recommending us, hope to see you soon at Travel Joy !!!

I must just say that it's really annoying that you can hear almost everything that goes on in the property. Now I think I slept next to the waterpipes up to the second floor where people continued showering until midnight. An awful humming sound from the showers which made that I only got 2.5 hours of sleep the last night. Could you maybe make a restriction on bath from 6 am to 11 pm? ... That last night of sleep (or lack of..) made the experience from excellent to average :-(

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Denmark

Thank you for your stay and for your feedback. Really sorry to learn we didn't reach your expectations. We did have a school group staying with us at this time, that can explain the noise... We do hope to welcome you back soon to give you a better impression.

I really liked this hostel, the breakfast was amazing and the staff helpful. Free towels, soft drinks etc was wonderful. I didn't find it a great place to socialise, most people seemed to stick to themselves and there were groups of teenagers staying there. Overall, a great place and I've already recommended others to stay here!

Thank you for your stay and for your nice feedback ! We are delighted you enjoyed our facilities and services. Thank you for recommending us ! Hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy !

Amazing Hostel, great pub, very helpful staff!

Thank you from all of us for your stay and for this amazing review !!

The entire staff at the hostel was so accommodating and helpful the moment I walked in. Every staff member I met seems to be someone who came from somewhere else and truly love London enough to stay and convince others to do the same! They had great ideas for things to do for my 24 hours. I found this hostel last minute because I was stranded in London on a layover. The breakfast in the morning was better than any breakfast I got from a hotel. They even catered to my vegetarian diet!

Thank you from the entire team for your wonderful review ! It was an absolute pleasure having you here at Travel Joy and we are so glad you enjoyed your time with us ! We certainly do hope to see you here soon again!

I loved this place!! Actually can't flaw it, the staff are so so nice and the facilities and everything included is amazing! Movies on the big screen, the best breakfast, great atmosphere. Everything was really clean too! Can't wait to go back

Thank you very much for your nice words ! We are delighted to learn from your review you enjoyed your stay with us and our services ! We can't wait to have you back at Travel Joy! See you soon!

A great stay. The staff are helpful & the free drinks are a real plus. The breakfast is awesome too,

Excellent food and staff is also amazing....I could do a job at the hostel for food and bed!!

Thank you very much for your amazing review! Hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy !