Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea Reviews

111 Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, London, England

I've spent four days in Travel Joy Hostel in London. It's a really nice hostel, the main room with the bar is a good place to relax the evening, and they got cool music!

Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted to read you enjoyed our services and the atmosphere of the hostel. Hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon !

Definitely a good place to stay while in London for a few days! Location is convenient with Bus 24 running 24 hrs. The free breakfast buffet was fantastic and the wifi worked without a hitch even inside the room! The helpful staff made it even more lovely.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

Thank you sincerely for your super review. We are delighted to learn from your review you were satisfied by our services and facilities. Please be assured that your comment about the staff has been shared with the entire team. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Great hostel. 8 Minute walk to tube (or five minute bus). 24 hour bus outside the door. Delicious (free) breakfast with omelets, smoothies and crepes. Free (non-alcoholic) drinks are a plus. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Sometimes the shower lacked sufficient pressure, but only lasted a couple minutes that way (not a deal breaker). WiFi was always available and reliable. Right across the street from the river. Will definitely stay again!

Thank you very much for your complete feedback ! Glad to read you enjoyed your stay with us ! Hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy !

The rooms were really cramped. Not much room to move around and little ventilation.

Thank you for your feedback. Sorry our room didn't reach your expectations. Hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again to give you a better impression.

It was great, especially price, cleanliness, and kindness. However whenever I took the tube, it was a little bit uncomfortable.(Check the nearest underground station and calculate the time and distance. ) But next time, I'll stay there as well.

• 26th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at Travel Joy! We are glad your enjoyed it and hope to welcome you back soon.

First trip to Europe for me and first experience of staying in a Hostel and Travel Joy was awesome! Staff are super cool, the hostel attracts a great crowd and the food is 10/10. Try the Pad Thai, no seriously, try it! Location is spot on, #bus24 is pretty much the life line of the hostel, it takes you everywhere and departs right from the front!

Fantastic hostel, free beverages all day, clean rooms with great lockers, my room had a private balcony, great pub downstairs, awesome staff, close to the the Victoria line, easy to get anywhere. This is one of the best deals for accommodations you can find in London !!!

Thank you very much for your amazing review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Travel Joy and we will be really happy to welcome you back soon!

one of the best hostels that I've been. Staff, Location and the atmosphere there are just awesome! Thanks

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience at Travel Joy. Your nice words have been shared with the entire team as this goes a long way in encouraging and motivating us. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon at Travel Joy !

Lovely hostel with great staff and breakfast. The neighborhood is cool to explore. A bit far from a tube stop, but right on a bus and cycle station. Met some new friends and would go back!

Thank you sincerely for your feedback, we are delighted to learn from your review you were satisfied by our services and facilities. It is always a pleasure for us to make sure our guests are having a good time in London. We will be glad to welcome you again at Travel Joy.

It is not too centrally located (for a tourist) but it can very easily be reached by bus. The quality of the facilities and the work done by the staff are the highlight of this hostel.

Thank you for your nice review, we are glad you had a good experience at Travel Joy and you enjoyed our services and facilities. Your nice words have been shared with the entire team. Hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy.

I stayed in quite a few hostels in London and this is by far the best. The staff is so friendly and helpful, they immediately make you feel right at home! It is under a pub, which initially I was worried about, but actually makes a nice environment when there are always people there! The location is a bit dodgy to walk around at night, but perfectly lovely in the day! The showers are a bit dodgy (worth fixing up!), and they really need fitted sheets on the mattresses. Otherwise it was lovely.

One of the best hostels ever. The staff was amazing, breakfast was fabulous for a typical hostel and there is coffee and tea all day long. I wish I could have stayed longer, but I was only in London for one night.

This was my second time staying here and I'd stay again. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location is good. The free breakfast is great. I would recommend Travel Joy to others.

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your stay at Travel Joy, we are delighted to hear once again you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for recommending us and we do hope to welcome you again !

Great location if you want to be away from the hustle and bustle as its located along the embankment. Close walk to the underground and the #24 is steps away from the front door. Staff were welcoming and helpful.. also the hot breakfast and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks were a plus. The restaurant at the hostel was also great (yummy Pad Thai). Only downside was that there wasn't enough toilets and rarely got any pressure from the shower head. Other than that, a great hostel to stay in.

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and restaurant ! A guest having a good time in London with us is our main goal. Your nice words will be shared with the staff and our cook. Hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy !

What an amazing hostel!!! You really get the full London experience here. The building itself is beautiful and located only minutes away from major attractions. Bus stops right outside of the front door, and will take you to most key subway stations and tourist destinations. Bicycle station Is also located just outside. Great stuff, amazing breakfasts, clean rooms made my experice simply amazing.

• 11th Aug 2014

Thank you for your review. It is always a pleasure for us to receive an amazing feedback like yours. We are glad you were satisfied with our services and location. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon at Travel Joy !

A longer walk from the tube stations than is indicated. Breakfast was wonderful, and free soft drinks a plus! The room was stuffy in warm weather, and shower stalls quite small; only a small space (4"/10cm) between shower curtain and shower stall door.

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review following your recent stay in Travel Joy. Pimlico station is located 10 minutes walking from the hostel, the staff is giving free maps with the shortest way to the station. I hope the above did not detract too much from an otherwise enjoyable stay and we hope to welcome you again at Travel Joy !

Thank you for being so welcoming and helpful! Everything was clean, and the atmosphere was fantastic. Free hot breakfast was the icing on the cake. I really enjoyed my time, and I will most definitely be back in the future!

Thank you for taking the time to write your lovely review of Travel Joy! It is fantastic to hear you had a wonderful stay with us and found the staff to be courteous and helpful. It is always wonderful to hear such positive feedback, which serves as a great motivator for our team.

I had a problem with my flight and even being a late check in, it was possible to do so and the staff was reaaly kind! The only bad thing that I can say about the hostel is that there wasn't enough toilets for shower as it should have.

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to read you enjoyed your stay in our hostel and our 24/24 reception. We are sorry that our bathrooms facilities didn't reach your expectations. Please be assured that your comment about the staff has been shared with them as it is always a great motivator for the team. Hope to see you back soon at Travel Joy !

Great location with a bus at the front door and a Barclay Bike rack as well. Ten minute walk to the metro. Very comfy place to hang out when you're not out and about with good, affordable food as well. One of my favorite hostels during my recent travels to Europe.

Thank you very much for your super review. We are delighted to read you enjoyed our services and location. Please be assured that your comment has been shared with all the staff. Hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon in our hostel.

We enjoyed our stay at this hostel, because of its friendly atmosphere.Eveything was uncomplicated.

• 28th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your feedback following your stay at Travel Joy. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our services and the atmosphere of the hostel. Hope to see you back at Travel Joy soon.