Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea Reviews

111 Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, London, England

2085 Total Reviews

This was my second stay at this hostel and I still love it. It may not be in the centre of London but with the 24 Bus at the door you're just 15mins away from Victoria Station, about 20mins away from Westminster, 30mins away from Trafalgar Square and it goes all the way up to Camden Town. The hostel is clean, has a great atmosphere and the staff have always been polite and helpful. The only downside is the amount of stairs you have to climb. Also, free gummy bears and jelly babies! NOM NOM!

• 11th Mar 2014
  • Portugal

Thank you for your stay again and your review! We are always happy to give a hand to carry luggages upstairs if needed, next time please, ask us. Hope to see you back soon!

Highly recommended. I stayed only one night here but was SO impressed -- I would definitely come back. One of the main bus lines stops directly in front of the hostel so it is incredibly cheap and easy to get to all the main sights from here. The hostel has a great restaurant and bar and amazing free breakfast and they are very helpful in booking activities. The staff is super helpful and friendly. The rooms are basic but clean. Great value for the location.

Thank you for your review! Hope to have you staying with us for longer next time!

I found the showers difficult to work...The water was much too hot.

Thank you very much for your stay and review. Sorry to hear that you had trouble with the shower mixer, one side controls the flow and the other one the temperature, we know that for people not from England it can unfortunately be confusing. We hope to see you back soon!

とても好きなホステル!

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Japan

Brilliant hostel, the attention to detail in knowing just what a guest needs and wants could not be better. Everything you need is there. Free breakfast with the usual basics toast, tea, coffee, but also also very nice omelette or pancakes freshly made. Everywhere is clean, staff are friendly and helpful, very good atmosphere. Location excellent. Has a bar, but is not rowdy, has open mic nights with good acts, highly recommended hostel, would stay again without thinking, thank you!

• 28th Feb 2014

the breakfast was awesome! right outside the hostel there's a bus stop where you can take bus directly to picadilly. downstairs it's a bar and any drinks without alcohol is free. nice and warm .

Cool hostel, worth the extra coin. Staff were fantastic.

Of all the hostels I have stayed in, by far the most uncomfortable beds. I don't think I have ever actually felt springs quite like that in my back all night. And there were far too many beds for the size and layout of the room. That being said, excellent staff, great atmosphere, fantastic breakfast, awesome central location to London.

I had a great stay at the travel joy hostel! Nice atmosphere, great staff, clean and safe hostel, great food, I had a really good time!

Spend 2 nights in 8 dorm. Nice atmosphere and comfortable space around bar. Mind the gap between bunk-bed and wall if it's arranged upper step.

• 10th Feb 2014
  • Japan

They served many free drinks. That was good.

• 9th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

Pretty chill hostel, enjoyed my stay.

The atmosphere in the hostel is just amazing! Starting from the internal design, going through the AMAZING staff and I also need to mention the awesome breakfast. I never eat an omelette like theirs. The people working at the hostel are always nice and help you with everything. Specially Felipo, with a lot of good tips. I had an awesome time at Chelsea and would totally recommend to my friends.

Great and friendly staff, good environment.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »