Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea Reviews

111 Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, London, England

THERE IS AMAZING FREE BREAKFAST EVERYDAY PEOPLE. that alone makes this hostel worth it. The staff was so nice; the carried our bags up the stairs and made sure we knew about everything in the area. The rooms where pretty small and rickety but who's in London to hang out in their hostel room? They have lockers available and you just have to put in a deposit to rent the lock. So you get your money back! Same with the adapters. I thought that was great. overall it was a fantastic experience!

• 15th Sep 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about our hostel. We are very happy you could make the most out of our free amenities; our big continental breakfast and our prime location in London! Thanks again and we hope to see you again next time you visit London!

I really appreciate the hospitality of those working in travel joy. They made my stay much better and more entertaining. The atmosphere is electronic and attest this to the bright personalities behind the bar.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a nice review about our hostel and our staff! We are very grateful for your kind words and it is a great encouragement for our staff to know they have made your experience so pleasant. Hope you will choose to stay at Travel Joy again in the future!

Great Location and friendly staff

• 11th Sep 2015

Thank a lot for your review ! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us ! Hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy!!

A really great place! Stayed at another hostel in Hyde Park and it was not nearly as good.

Thank you very much for your kind review about our hostel. We are very pleased to know you felt welcomed and comfortable at Travel Joy! It goes a long way for us to be appreciated like this. Thanks again and hope to see you soon !

This was a great find for London. The rooms are decent, slept pretty well, and the room was nicely secure. If you have big bags, though, be careful of the stairs. However, the staff were amazing: everyone was so helpful and polite and they just give you free things constantly: sweets, drinks (cokes an coffee) and Breakfast, which is very good by hostel standards. The bar that is part of the hostel is also a good atmosphere. Best value for money I could have imagined in London!

I loved the starts the most.... Very accommodating n friendly. They made the stay totally worth it.... My complements to the chef as well, for after a yr in uk.... Your tom yam soup was exactly the same as I had it in bangkok.... Thx guys for the awesome stay.

We are very happy to hear about your experience in our hostel! We are delighted to know you have enjoyed our restaurant. Ann, our Chef, will be very pleased to hear about your comment. It is really encouraging to hear such nice words about our place and about our staff !! Thanks for this review, hope to welcome you back soon at travel Joy!!

We had an amazing stay! Best amenities and everyone was so friendly and helpful. You all are the best hostel I have stayed at.

Thank you very much for your nice words! We are more than happy to know you have enjoyed to the fullest all our amenities. It makes us very proud to get reviews like yours which encourage us to keep up the good work. Hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy !

A nice place with a lots of positive attitude from staff. I can only recommend it.

On behalf of all the Travel Joy team, we would like to thank you for this kind review about our hostel and we hope to see you soon back around!

Best hostel of a 3 month trip!

Amazing !! You said all we want to hear ! Thank you so much and hope to see you soon back at Travel joy !

Excellent hostel I will be using it in all future trips to London

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued !! Looking forward to see you back at Travel Joy !!

I wish there was an all-female room option but other than that everything was great!

• 24th Aug 2015

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hostel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and we're looking forward to having you again as a guest at travel Joy !!

Lovely little hostel. The staff made me feel welcome when I was a little nervous with this being the first time I've stayed in a hostel. Thought it was really good how you got free soft drinks at the bar and breakfast in the morning. The bed was a little uncomfy and the rooms could do with better ventilation but that's my only gripe. Would recommend this hostel.

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We are glad you left Travel Joy with a good feeling ! Hope to see you soon and take care!

The staff was really nice and friendly, the rooms and bathrooms were very clean, very cozy place. If you are tavelling with a very big luggage, don't take a room with lots of beds, it may not fit or block the passage, but an average size bag won't get in the way.

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant !! If you are traveling with a big suitcase, one option is also to leave this suitcase in our luggage room next to the reception and take with you only your necessary up to the room. Thanks again for your nice words, hope to see you back soon at Travel Joy !!

The experience was wonderful! Great location!

Thank you so much for your review and for choosing our hostel once again.We're happy that you enjoyed your stay and looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel !! See you soon !!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »