Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea Reviews

111 Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, London, England

2083 Total Reviews

I found the showers difficult to work...The water was much too hot.

Thank you very much for your stay and review. Sorry to hear that you had trouble with the shower mixer, one side controls the flow and the other one the temperature, we know that for people not from England it can unfortunately be confusing. We hope to see you back soon!

とても好きなホステル!

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Japan

Brilliant hostel, the attention to detail in knowing just what a guest needs and wants could not be better. Everything you need is there. Free breakfast with the usual basics toast, tea, coffee, but also also very nice omelette or pancakes freshly made. Everywhere is clean, staff are friendly and helpful, very good atmosphere. Location excellent. Has a bar, but is not rowdy, has open mic nights with good acts, highly recommended hostel, would stay again without thinking, thank you!

• 28th Feb 2014

the breakfast was awesome! right outside the hostel there's a bus stop where you can take bus directly to picadilly. downstairs it's a bar and any drinks without alcohol is free. nice and warm .

Cool hostel, worth the extra coin. Staff were fantastic.

Of all the hostels I have stayed in, by far the most uncomfortable beds. I don't think I have ever actually felt springs quite like that in my back all night. And there were far too many beds for the size and layout of the room. That being said, excellent staff, great atmosphere, fantastic breakfast, awesome central location to London.

I had a great stay at the travel joy hostel! Nice atmosphere, great staff, clean and safe hostel, great food, I had a really good time!

Spend 2 nights in 8 dorm. Nice atmosphere and comfortable space around bar. Mind the gap between bunk-bed and wall if it's arranged upper step.

• 10th Feb 2014
  • Japan

They served many free drinks. That was good.

• 9th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

Pretty chill hostel, enjoyed my stay.

The atmosphere in the hostel is just amazing! Starting from the internal design, going through the AMAZING staff and I also need to mention the awesome breakfast. I never eat an omelette like theirs. The people working at the hostel are always nice and help you with everything. Specially Felipo, with a lot of good tips. I had an awesome time at Chelsea and would totally recommend to my friends.

Great and friendly staff, good environment.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »