Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea Reviews

111 Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, London, England

This will definitely be my go-to hostel if I am staying in London. The staff were friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was very pleasant. I used to always stay at another hostel in London, but since they were full on the dates I needed I picked Travel Joy. Now Travel Joy will be my "regular". Cheers guys!

Thank you very much for your review, we are happy to read you enjoyed your stay with us! It’s going to be a pleasure to have you as a “regular”! See you soon then!

Travel Joy is amazing!! The staff are absolutely the friendliest most hardworking crew in London. The location is brilliant so easy to get to Central London but far enough away to have a quiet drink out the front. The breakfasts win hands down, grab an omelette if you get a chance. Thanks guys for an ace time.

Thank you for your review, we are happy you enjoyed your stay in our hostel! Have a nice trip and hope to see you back soon!

loved it, this place is super!

Thank you for your review, hope to see you soon!

This was by far the best hostel I have stayed at in London. The location was fantastic, overlooking the river, near Victoria and with a bus line passing outside which took me to all the major tourist sites; the staff could not have been more helpful and accommodating; the rooms and bathrooms were clean and well-kept; the atmosphere in the bar (common area) was relaxed and friendly; there were pancakes and omelettes on offer and free soft drinks were served to guests all day!

Thank you for your review! Nothing makes us happier than seeing our guests having a good time in our hostel. Hope to see you back soon!

This hostel had a great environment and friendly staff. The hostel was very helpful in recommending things to do in the area; however, the staff seemed overwhelmed during breakfast times. Our second morning, we also lost hot water in your private room. I informed the staff, and was told the maintenance man, who was just outside, would come up immediately to fix it. He never came up, and we ended up taking ice cold showers. The staff never followed up to see if the issue had been resolved.

• 4th Apr 2014

Thank you for your review. We had a large group staying in the same time than you and it made breakfast times a bit harder to handle unfortunately. Sorry to hear that the shower problem hasn't been solved straight away, this should have been done. We hope to see you back with us to give us the opportunity to make it better next time. Thanks again for your feedback.

That was not my first time to stay at Travel Joy. I stayed probably 4 or 5 times before. If anything, it has improved (reception is open longer, and breakfast is served in a more organised way). Staff have always been nice and helpful.

Thank you for your review! We are glad to read that you once again enjoyed your stay with us. See you soon!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »