Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea Reviews

111 Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, London, England

2092 Total Reviews

Travel joy is one of the best hostel I never stay ! The breakfast is amazing, great pub in the ground floor where you can have all the soft drinks for free! And I loved the area, just in a front of the River Thames and Battersea Power station ! And the good point of this hostel: the staff !!! I had a wonderful stay thanks to all of you !

• 13th Oct 2013

We really had enjoyed our stay in this hostel. Very good breakfast, nice staff, the bus line in front of the hostel takes you near most of the places to see in London.

This hostel was amazing! The girls that work the front desk were so informative and helpful in planning activities. Also, the man who works the desk at night was super helpful with helping us at late check-in and fro calling taxis for us. The 24 bus line picks up right outside and takes you to he center of town! I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

Traveljoy was awesome! It was my first hostel experience so I was a little bit nervous but the whole experience was great! The staff was great and so helpful and the facilities were kept really well. They gave a really good free breakfast and wifi was only £1 for the whole time we were there. Location was a little bit out of the way but close enough to a bunch of really big tourist attractions that you could walk to in about 20 minutes and the Pimlico line went right there from almost everywhere

• 10th Oct 2013

My second time here - great location, good breakfast, helpful and friendly staff, free soft drinks, good rates for the PCs downstairs. But it was weird that bottom bunks in a mixed dorm had curtains , but the top bunks didn't. Why not have curtains for all in mixed dorms? Also there is plenty of info on London in the bar area - no need for yet another intrusive screen with wireless radiation right in the bedroom. And the shower was not working in the room I was in

Locatation is not pretty much ok. Nice staffs and excellent breakfast. Wifi is excellent even in the room. The bar has a music events and mic night and salsa dance events. Its a great place to chill and socialise. Will definitey recommand this hostel.

A nice hostel with a restaurant and bar attached, only downside is the internet costs 1 gbp after 30 mins of use.

I lost my passport and the staff went above and beyond to help me out It was much appreciated thank you

• 2nd Oct 2013
  • New Zealand

Very friendly and helpful staff, beautiful location, and the free beverages were a treat.

I arrived at night and left in the morning so I didn't experience much of the hostel. the staff was friendly tho and the bar/hangout spot downstairs was nice. i definitely would've stayed longer if I didn't have to catch a flight

Nice quiet location. Excellent staffe The hustle is 7 min from the tube but there is a buse outside the door of the hustle that gos to the city. I enjoyed al the cool services provided by the hotel.

Great location, great staff and great hostel! A shame that there was no kitchen where you can cook!

This place was epic! The employees were super chill and they kept the place clean. It's a little quiet after dark if you like getting rowdy, but for most part always a good time. The private room and the 8 person bunk are real nice.

• 27th Sep 2013

There is such a good vibe here, so easy to make friends and lots of couchs to hang out. The free breakfast is amazing omlets and pancakes and smoothies and free soft drink or juice all day every day, the dinner menu is cheap and the meals are good sizes! The bus stops right out the front door so its easy to get around! Staff are so lovely! WiFi is one pound but that's nothing consideredering all the free things! The shower are probably the only bad thing there is only 4 so your always waiting.

This is a top notch hostel! We stayed in three hostels in London and this one was by far the best! The rooms were clean, the people nice, and there was a 24 hour bus right outside the door that made it super easy to get to all the London attractions! I highly recommend this hostel!

• 26th Sep 2013

I appreciated very much my stay at the hostel. I will come back and stay there again if I happen to be back in London. As well I will recommend it to friends.

• 24th Sep 2013

I had a super great time in London and it was all due to their wonderful staff. Would totally go there again!

• 24th Sep 2013

I have stayed in many, many hostels arround London and the world and have never found such a friendly staff, EVER. The showers are a bit small and not always tidy and the 12bed doorm crowded but that's everywhere. On the other hand, the friendly staff, omelette for breakfast (w any ingredients or pancakes!!!), lockers in the room, and not ready nor willing but thriving to help staff is not something usual. I really do recommend this hostel for the staff and the top value for money it offers.

• 24th Sep 2013

very good! Tatiana was very very nice and atenciosa! lovely atmosphere! Great breakfast as well!

WE chose this Hostel because the information stated that it catered for older travellers. We did find it a little noisy but I guess that has to be expected in a Hostel used by younger travellers

• 23rd Sep 2013