Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea Reviews

111 Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, London, England

2082 Total Reviews

I lost my passport and the staff went above and beyond to help me out It was much appreciated thank you

• 2nd Oct 2013
  • New Zealand

Very friendly and helpful staff, beautiful location, and the free beverages were a treat.

I arrived at night and left in the morning so I didn't experience much of the hostel. the staff was friendly tho and the bar/hangout spot downstairs was nice. i definitely would've stayed longer if I didn't have to catch a flight

Nice quiet location. Excellent staffe The hustle is 7 min from the tube but there is a buse outside the door of the hustle that gos to the city. I enjoyed al the cool services provided by the hotel.

Great location, great staff and great hostel! A shame that there was no kitchen where you can cook!

This place was epic! The employees were super chill and they kept the place clean. It's a little quiet after dark if you like getting rowdy, but for most part always a good time. The private room and the 8 person bunk are real nice.

• 27th Sep 2013

There is such a good vibe here, so easy to make friends and lots of couchs to hang out. The free breakfast is amazing omlets and pancakes and smoothies and free soft drink or juice all day every day, the dinner menu is cheap and the meals are good sizes! The bus stops right out the front door so its easy to get around! Staff are so lovely! WiFi is one pound but that's nothing consideredering all the free things! The shower are probably the only bad thing there is only 4 so your always waiting.

This is a top notch hostel! We stayed in three hostels in London and this one was by far the best! The rooms were clean, the people nice, and there was a 24 hour bus right outside the door that made it super easy to get to all the London attractions! I highly recommend this hostel!

• 26th Sep 2013

I appreciated very much my stay at the hostel. I will come back and stay there again if I happen to be back in London. As well I will recommend it to friends.

• 24th Sep 2013

I had a super great time in London and it was all due to their wonderful staff. Would totally go there again!

• 24th Sep 2013

I have stayed in many, many hostels arround London and the world and have never found such a friendly staff, EVER. The showers are a bit small and not always tidy and the 12bed doorm crowded but that's everywhere. On the other hand, the friendly staff, omelette for breakfast (w any ingredients or pancakes!!!), lockers in the room, and not ready nor willing but thriving to help staff is not something usual. I really do recommend this hostel for the staff and the top value for money it offers.

• 24th Sep 2013

very good! Tatiana was very very nice and atenciosa! lovely atmosphere! Great breakfast as well!

WE chose this Hostel because the information stated that it catered for older travellers. We did find it a little noisy but I guess that has to be expected in a Hostel used by younger travellers

• 23rd Sep 2013
  • Couple, 41+

You really need to take advantage of this hostel while it is still around. I doubt that they will be able to keep up this level of quality service. After all, they certainly don't have to give you unlimited free soft drinks and cook your omlet to order for free every morning. The staff (Shannon and crew) are super friendly and seem to have been specially trained to keep their customers happy and welcome. You can't ask for better customer relations than this. Like I said, hurry up and come!

Great breakfast (pancakes, omlettes, smoothies - all included in hostel price), and free drinks (non-alcoholic) hot choc, coffee, soft drinks, was well worth it. 24 hour bus, really handy, stops just outside the hostel. Really friendly staff.

Love this place and the staff even more. Being a hostel/pub it's the best place to meet fellow travellers if your a solo traveller yourself. Best breakfast i've had at a hostel where angela makes omelettes,Pancakes,smoothies. Free soft drinks at the bar 24/7 and they play movies and provide FREE popcorn every night. 24hour bus right out the front which takes you to central tourist london. This hostel will make your stay in london even more enjoyable. Farewell M M Melissa

Bus #24 right at the door basically takes you to anywhere. Excellent location.

• 19th Sep 2013
  • China

It is nice. but dirty

The friendliest most helpful staff I've ever come across at a hostel, staff were always willing to stop what they were doing to help. Except for one of the female workers, she was really quite rude. The hostel was literally right outside the 24 bus which will take you pretty much anywhere you need to get to in London.

The location is not the greatest in London, but the staff and free breakfast was great. I would stay again.

• 16th Sep 2013