Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea Reviews

111 Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, London, England

Lovely little hostel. The staff made me feel welcome when I was a little nervous with this being the first time I've stayed in a hostel. Thought it was really good how you got free soft drinks at the bar and breakfast in the morning. The bed was a little uncomfy and the rooms could do with better ventilation but that's my only gripe. Would recommend this hostel.

The experience was wonderful! Great location!

I spend an awesome time at travel joy hostel. The staff is really nice and from the beginning of my stay until the end they did their best to help me feel comfortable and have a good time. Their rooms are confortable and clean. The bar is really nice to have a good time and meet new people. Their breakfast is also on point : omelette, pancakes and smoothie ?! Perfect . Thank you

• 13th Aug 2015

Desde mi llegada hasta mi partida, fueron muy atentos y serviciales. El check-in, estancia, desayunos, cenas, todo muy bien atendido. Los desayunos son lo que más utilicé y fueron bastante variados y de calidad. Gracias a los consejos del staff, aproveché mejor mi estancia, con información adicional sobre las visitas más importantes a realizar en la ciudad y sobre los comercios cercanos para ir a comprar bebidas o alimentos. Incluso me imprimieron un ticket de entrada a London Eye, gratis.

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Gracias por escribirnos esta maravillosa valoracion. Es un orgullo para nosotros saber que has disfrutado tu estancia y ademas aprovechaste los consejos que te dimos. Esperamos volverte a ver pronto!! Un abrazo de toda la familia de TJH

24번버스를 내리자마자 호스텔이 보여서 좋았습니다. 버스도 24시간 다니는 버스라 아무때나 타고 들어갈수 있어서 좋았다.

Destaco los servicios y el personal. Definitivamente volvería a alojarme en este hostel.

Muchas gracias por tu valoracion, la cual nos enorgullece. Esperamos volverte a ver cuando vuelvas a Londres. Feliz viajes!!! Un abrazo de toda la familia de TJH

Very nice Hostel not directly in the hectic and noisy city, but with great connections. The staff is very friendly and the service amazing. The included Pub offers great food for a good price and the breakfast is also very good.

Thank you for taking your time to share a review about your recent stay with us! We are really pleased you enjoyed our services and facilities !! It is true we are located in a nice and quiet area by the River Thames but still really closed from everything and we are glad you liked it ! Hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy, have a nice trip !!

I loved the environment at this hostel. The open mic nights were way more fun than I had anticipated. The Thai food was amazing (we had it for dinner), and the staff was very friendly. The only issues we had was with the showers. They aren't bad, but the pressure in our room wasn't great so we had to use the showers upstairs which were not quite as clean as I would like, but not bad for a hostel.

Thank you for sharing your experience at Travel Joy! We are delighted to read you've had a good time with us and during our Open Mic Nights! We have amazing musicians that come play at our Pub !! Sorry to hear you were not as pleased with the cleaning of our showers. Next time do not hesitate to let us know and we can assured you we will do something about it. Thanks again for your stay, we all hope to welcome back soon at Travel Joy for even more fun!!

Muy buen hostel, buen ambiente, buena comida, excelente el desayuno incluido y los refrescos gratis Llegué a las 7:30 am y el check in era hasta las 2 pm y me dejaron guardar las maletas en recepción mientras conocía Londres. Recomendado, Costa Rica, Pura Vida!

Muchisimas gracias por tu valoracion, la cual nos motiva para seguir intentando hacer los viajes de nuestros huespedes lo mas satisfacorios posible. Un gran saludo de la familia de TJH!!!

This place was great. The staff was very helpful. They let you bring your own alcohol and they even let you use their plates. Free breakfast and movies every night. I loved it and I'm pretty hard to please.

Thank you so much for this really nice feedback!! It goes a long way in motivating the team! We are delighted to learn you've had a good time with us and we've all reached your expectations !! We do hope to see you soon back at Travel Joy !!!!

Cole and Enrico were fantastic. Helped answer any questions I had with a very friendly attitude. The only bad part was the bathroom was on the first floor.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Travel Joy! We are glad you enjoyed your time with us! We are always really happy to help our guests to make their stay at our hostel and in London the best it can be!! Hope to welcome you back soon !!

Les ressorts des matelas font mal. À changer...

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

Merci pour votre commentaire. Nous prevoyons la totalite de nos matelats d'etre remplace avant la fin de l'annee. Nous esperons que vous avez quand meme apprecie votre sejour! Encore merci et a bientot !

Great location. Free WiFi, Breakfast (super complete), hot/soft drinks & free walking tour. But the best thing about this hostel is it's staff. Everyone were amazing, nice and friendly. Great stay, I'm thinking of going back to London and I definitely will stay here again (and I'll bring alfajores!). Melissa, Filippo, Ric, Enrico, Albert, Oceane, Tiina & Rick thank you so much for your hospitality, you're the best!!

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Argentina

Thank you from the entire team for your amazing review!! It is true our breakfast is a super breakfast with a self-service table and also fresh omelets, pancakes and smoothies!!! A good breakfast to start a good day! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we will be more than happy to welcome you back at Travel Joy!! See you soon !!!

Staff muito bom e hostel seguro, com um ônibus 24h que passa na porta levando para toda a cidade de Londres.

• 22nd Jul 2015

Wish I had booked this hostel for my entire stay in London. Much better than the Menninger property I stayed in before I switched.

Thank you so much for this amazing review ! We are really happy you enjoyed your stay at Travel Joy Hostels. Hope to welcome you back here soon !

La pase muy bien y volvería son dudarlo

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Argentina

Gracias por tu valoracion, esperamos volverte a ver pronto disfrutando de Londres con nosotros. Un gran saludo de la familia de TJH!!

Don't think you can get a better price in as good a location in London. Free drinks and breakfast included. Fans and towels in rooms. Staff let us keep our bags in store room for bet part of three days and were extremely helpful and friendly. Very nice hostel.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience at Travel Joy Hostels ! We are delighted to learn from your review you enjoyed our services and facilities ! We are so glad you had a good time with us and we are all looking forward to welcome you back here one day !!

Needed a hostel to stay over night before flying out of Gatwick. It was an easy walk from Vic Station, staff were really helpful and it was a relaxed stay. There's lots of stairs but the staff will help with any bags.

• 15th Jul 2015

Ubicación,instalaciones y personal me han encantado,repetiré seguro 😃

• 14th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Stayed at Travel Hoy Hostel with my brother and a few other people. It was a great experience, especially the staff. They were always very helpful and happy whenever I saw them. They helped me a lot with getting around town and giving info on the different buses in the area. If you're looking for a relaxed atmosphere and somewhere you could meet fellow like minded travelers, look no further than Yravel Joy Hostel.

• 14th Jul 2015

Thank you for taking the time telling us your thoughts and comments! Greatly appreciated ! Fantastic to see you had a fabulous stay with us! Our staff are always happy to offer suggestions and advice for exploring London ! Hope to see you soon !!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6