Traveler's Guesthouse

7.6
Very Good 72 Total Reviews

12th Feb 2017
4.3

After making a reservation for 3 they had no record of my reservation. I left after they told me I couldn't use their wifi to try to find my reservation. I accessed my email and got my confirmation and returned but nobody would answer the door. I met a man outside who was staying there while I tried buzzing. He tried buzzing as well and nobody would come to let him in or answer my buzz for 10 minutes so I left. It looked disgusting inside and the staff were rude. The man said it was terrible.

28th Jan 2017

Friendly and a greal location. Nice patio to gather in with ping pong. Office/lounge has tv. Lots of local crafts and interests going on daytime in the patio. Bathrooms clean and hot water. Guesthouse means the owners live thereand it shows

• Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Dec 2016

Awesome bathrooms. Great little courtyard. Kitchen is fully equipped... Even with a working oven!