Traveler's Inn Seville Reviews

Augusto Plasencia 5, Seville, Spain

This was a terrific hostel, with a great location and extremely friendly and helpful staff. Probably, the location is the best advantage, as you have most important monuments nearby. Would recommend to fellow travelers looking for some good hostel in Seville.

• 12th Sep 2014

very good hostel. will visit again

A great stay in a wonderful place. I really enjoyed the few days I had the chance to spend in this hostel. Dorms were not that great, but the building itself and the service was above most hostels I visited in Europe. Would recommend to anyone looking for a hostel in Seville for sure.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

Good location and good directions on how to get there. Not such a good place to meet other people, they turn off the wifi and close the kitchen at 11:00pm

"""Hola Kaitlyn !!, Thanks for your comment, it’s something that helps us improve and offer a better service for the future. I am really sorry to hear about the wifi and kitchen problem.We have been improving our facilities to better hostel.

Very well located, good value for money, clean and confortable dorms, nice common areas to meet new people... But if there is anything I should emphasize about my stay at Travelers, that´s the excellent service provided by the staff.

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Chile

Outstanding location, beautiful refurbished classic spanish mansion with patio, lot´s of activities, super friendly staff... what else? Well, I think that makes Travelers one of the best hostels in Seville, and I could name quite a few.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Costa Rica

Hi Gabriela, thank you for taking the time of reviewing our hostel! We´re glad you enjoyed your stay with us, our installations and activities!... Hasta Pronto:)

I really enjoyed my stay at Travelers and I would for sure recommend this hostel to all backpackers. Seville is a great city, and you probably will spend most of your time wandering the historical city centre, but you will always feel at home when you return to the hostel. Very nice common areas to meet your hostel mates (two rooftop terraces, kitchen, inner patio...) and comfortable sofas and couches to chill out. The staff was always helpful and smily.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

Hola...Anna, thanks for leaving us a review! We're really happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that's exactly the type of atmosphere we're trying to create. Thanks again and hopefully see you soon!

Quite a pleasant surprise discovering this little and excellent hostel almost at the end of our trip. Good location and excelent service, would recommend to anyone for sure. Soooo many good memories.

• 24th Aug 2014

Charming hostel very well located. The building maintains the classic spanish mansion with patio layout, providing quite a peculiar hosteling experience. I think I´ve never seen such large bathrooms in any other hostel before. We also enjoyed the cozzy chill-out terrace, and the huge kitchen (very well provided), both our favourite places for hanging out. Thumbs up for the staff, it is really nice meeting such friendly and helpful team.

• 20th Aug 2014

Overall they should receive high marks for their accommodations. The reception even let me exercise on the terrace before checking in. Nice complementary breakfast.

Staff will do everything they can to take care of you. Many things don't work well: air conditioning, shower.. Was not a good place to meet other travelers.

• 9th Aug 2014

Really enjoyed my stay at Traveler's Inn Seville! Everything from the incredibly kind staff and facilities to the the walking tours and all the fun activities they have planned; like paella class and sangria night. Medi from the walking tour is just amazing! The hostel is in an incredible location in the center of town allowing you to see and walk everywhere no problem. I will definitely be back! Thanks for everything! You are an absolute beauty of a city Sevilla!

Stayed at travellers in for 2 nights. Found the atmosphere pretty quiet in the hostel. Maybe not the best for solo travellers. Apart from that its a beautiful hostel. Well run and clean. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Nice girl at reception helped me book my whole trip from Seville to Morroco. All in all good for a short stay in Seville

Very friendly staff, superb location, comfortable beds, incredible views from the 3 terraces. What else can I say? I'm definitely coming back:) El personal muy amable, localización excelente, camas cómodas, vistas increíbles desde las 3 terrazas. ¿Qué más puedo decir? Definitivamente voy a volver:)

Traveler's Inn Seville is a great central hostel in Seville, has a lovely panoramic rooftop terrace where you can enjoy a little 'in the summer breeze. The staff is always willing to lend a hand and speak good English. Last but not least the breakfast is quite rich. Then I recommend in particular the free tour of the city with Mehdi, a guide really funny that you put at the disposal of customers hostels to turn the most interesting points of the city.

• 18th Jul 2014

My friend and I had a fantastic stay at Traveler's Inn. I cannot express enough how helpful and accommodating the staff was! Especially Silvio and Katerina (hope I got her name right!). The Hostel was clean and well cared for and in a nice quiet location within walking distance to great restaurants, bars and sights. We really enjoyed the free walking tour and organized pub crawl during our stay!

• 5th Jun 2014

Nice house, but too much rules and limitations. For example, there is a deposit 10euro for the person for not "being naughty". Respect your guests! You should check out at 11 and not minute more, in other case you must pay. During breakfast it was food delivery, some woman bustling in and out and interrupt to eat. The veranda closed at 11p.m., you could not sit there or in the hall. In the room was not any wardrobe or bedside table. We were in better plases for less money and better management.

Great staff that cared for all the guests. Gave excellent advice on places to go.

It was a great experience staying in this hostel, the building itself is already part of the enjoyment. The staff here were extremely helpful and friendly, they provided excellent advises on how to spend my day and even helped booking the required bus ticket for me. It maybe a bit hard to find at first, but you will find it interesting afterward. I was also lucky enough to make some friends here as they have several public space. Not sure about other activities, but the walking tour was nice!

Absolutely loved our stay at Traveler's Inn! Perfect location, friendly staff, and beautiful facilities! Would definitely recommend this hostel to a friend! :)

• 2nd May 2014