Traveler's Inn Seville Reviews

Augusto Plasencia 5, Seville, Spain

Good location but tricky to find. Luggage storage was not secure (luggage was left in a common lounge) and you have to bring your own lock for the lockers in the room or else buy one from reception. Not a bad hostel.

• 1st Apr 2015

Hello, thank you for your feedback, we apologize for the the difficulty to find the hostel, the center of Seville is very beautiful and his magic lies in the fact that seems like a labyrinth. We are working to set up a room for luggages, give us a second chance and we will not disappoint you.Thank you and safe travels.

This was a good hostel. I didn't have the greatest experience. Firstly, I waited outside the door for 15 minutes knocking before someone let me in who was not a staff member. I sat in the lobby for 5 minutes until someone came downstairs. The bathrooms and room floor still had the same dirt shoe markings for 3 days, so it didn't seem it was cleaned, or not done well. The terrace is nice, as well as the hammock, and the beds are comfortable and fairly big. The atmosphere is fairly fun.

Hello ! we thank you your feedback, and we apologize if your experience was not as you thought and for your long waiting at the reception. The staff members try to do the best for the guests, helping and satisfying their requests. We work hard to improve our services and keep up clean and tidy the house.Sorry again for the inconveniences and we hope to see you in Traveler's again.

Good: friendly staff that was willing to help, comfortable beds, fair price, nice location, security. Bad: awful water pressure in shower, microwave broken, bad breakfast two days and then none whatsoever another day. Overall a good visit, though.

Hello !! At first, we would like to thank you for your feedback, we are grateful to have reviews from our guests, that's why help us to improve our hostel. We take care with each detail and we are worried about this. Now the pressure shower is stronger (you can surf:)) microwave is repaired and regarding the breakfast I would like to inform you that we haven´t. We offer cake and orange juice for free every day but not breakfast .I thank you for your help again, give us a second chance!

We showed up and were told to stay at their sister hostel since it was not peak season. That was ok with us, but we originally booked a 4 person room and they put us in a 4 person apartment. Two hours later they came in and told us we had to move to a six person apartment. This new apartment was not cleaned and no one even moved into the 4 bedroom one that we were previously in. The owner then tried to charge us 5 euro each to check out an hour later for our flight.

My evaluation is actually for some other Hostel I was sent to once I got to traveller's inn only to fins out they were shut down for los season. They did ler my reservation go through on the website nevertheless, and never told me in advance I would be sleeping in some other Hostel which I had never heard of, but happens to be some partner of theirs. I would not recommend this place.

• 9th Mar 2015

Nice Hostel, located directly next to the Giralda. A lot of activities like e.g. Paella cooking classes.Very friendly staff. Do the free walking tour with Medi! This one is highly recommendable.

The location was fantastic, the key coding was so very convenient. The staff were helpful and the room was comfortable with good amenities in a beautiful building. I would recommend Travellers Inn to everyone. Thank you.

The location is really good, the staff who helped us to check-in is really nice. However, we have to check-out in the early morning, the staff is not really good. When we check-out, we cannot find the staff in the reception. It was really bad, because we had to catch the first bus to airport.

Stay here for Christmas, close to the Cathedral, the staffs are nice, room is perfect. Love it!

Its an old building, quiet and nice. The stay was good but on the last day they got to chase us out because the building is undergoing some repair work. Other than that was all good, the staffs was fantastic! Try to help us in everyway! Thanks!

it could use a more appropriately placed sign. something lower and/or in the middle of the street

• 21st Nov 2014

I liked this hostel very much. One of the nicest hostels I've ever been to. It has a great atmosphere, very nice employees and is in a perfect location! I liked the rooftop-terrace very much!

Thanks a lot for your feedback! Good news to know you enjoyed your stay at Travelers. We are really lucky on having such a wonderful terrace in the city centre, it is probably one of the best places to get to now your hostel mates. Hope to see you back sometime!!!