Traveler's Inn Seville Reviews

Augusto Plasencia 5, Seville, Spain

Very friendly staff, superb location, comfortable beds, incredible views from the 3 terraces. What else can I say? I'm definitely coming back:) El personal muy amable, localización excelente, camas cómodas, vistas increíbles desde las 3 terrazas. ¿Qué más puedo decir? Definitivamente voy a volver:)

My friend and I had a fantastic stay at Traveler's Inn. I cannot express enough how helpful and accommodating the staff was! Especially Silvio and Katerina (hope I got her name right!). The Hostel was clean and well cared for and in a nice quiet location within walking distance to great restaurants, bars and sights. We really enjoyed the free walking tour and organized pub crawl during our stay!

• 5th Jun 2014

Nice house, but too much rules and limitations. For example, there is a deposit 10euro for the person for not "being naughty". Respect your guests! You should check out at 11 and not minute more, in other case you must pay. During breakfast it was food delivery, some woman bustling in and out and interrupt to eat. The veranda closed at 11p.m., you could not sit there or in the hall. In the room was not any wardrobe or bedside table. We were in better plases for less money and better management.

Great staff that cared for all the guests. Gave excellent advice on places to go.

It was a great experience staying in this hostel, the building itself is already part of the enjoyment. The staff here were extremely helpful and friendly, they provided excellent advises on how to spend my day and even helped booking the required bus ticket for me. It maybe a bit hard to find at first, but you will find it interesting afterward. I was also lucky enough to make some friends here as they have several public space. Not sure about other activities, but the walking tour was nice!

Absolutely loved our stay at Traveler's Inn! Perfect location, friendly staff, and beautiful facilities! Would definitely recommend this hostel to a friend! :)

• 2nd May 2014

If possible, avoid staying in the room on the ground level, as this was quite noisy during the night with people talking at the reception. Nice rooftop terace. Kitchen was too small. The paella 'cooking class' was a bit disappointing, and could have been more entertaining.

Staff provided good recommendations on places where to grap a bite for less!! Only handicap: mattresses are worn out!