Traveler's Inn Seville Reviews

Augusto Plasencia 5, Seville, Spain

The double room looks really cosy. It is a bit loud with street noise at night though. The shared shower wasn't working properly, so we couldn't take a shower. Luckily we only stayed one night. The cleaning lady had already changed the bedlinen before checkout of our double room in the morning. We came back from the bathroom finding the door completely open with our valuables being visible for other guests. This is not acceptable for a private room.

The hostal is very centric, there you can spent a nice time because there a wonderful atmosphere; The stuff is very very kind; you feel at home!

• 1st Oct 2014

most of all, staffs was really friendly! whenever I asked them to do for something, they answer me nicely and breakfast was also very nice, cheap prece tho, many kinds of beverage&bread you can choose it. good value for money but the lock on the lockers is out of control. I couldnt put my belongings on the locker except that, almost everything was goood!

We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and our breakfast. That´s the most important meal for a traveler. so we do our best to provide an assorted breakfast. Sorry to hear about that locker mess! There is supposed to be one locker for every bed, although sometimes there is some people that think of them as their own wardrobe and place their belongings in multiple lockers.

BY FAR the most amazing hostel I've ever stayed in. Amazing customer service, beautiful accommodations, and perfect location. I left early on my departure date and they went above and beyond and made me a to-go bag with breakfast in it! if this is a choice for you CHOOSE IT!

• 27th Sep 2014

Hola Haley! Woah!, this is one of those comments that makes us really proud!!! So nice to hear those compliments from such a great guest. We really want to make your stay special since your arrival til your departure, and we are always happy to provide our clients with a take-away breakfast so that they don´t starve during their journey ;-)

Sign-up activities were a great way of meeting people. Roof terrace was brilliant. Atmosphere great. Bedrooms were really hot at night - ventilation could be improved? Overall a very good hostel.

Hola Zoe! Good to know you enjoyed your stay, specially if you could share the experience with some nice new buddies. We also agree that participating in the activities are the best way to meet new people. Sorry to hear that you had ventilation problems. All our rooms have Air Conditioning, and in the reception you may find remotes to control the temperature as needed. Hope to see you around some day! Next time we will make sure you are the one in charge of the remote controller

I had already stayed in Granada Inn, which belongs to the same brand, so I already knew that Travelers Inn Seville was probably a fantastic hostel, and my opinion hasn´t changed after my stay here. From the stunning view of Seville city centre from the rooftop terrace to the nice communal areas, everything was just how I´d want it. The location of the hostel is excellent, only 5 minutes walk to the Cathedral, and close to all main attractions in the city centre. Thanks for a great stay!

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Puerto Rico

This was a terrific hostel, with a great location and extremely friendly and helpful staff. Probably, the location is the best advantage, as you have most important monuments nearby. Would recommend to fellow travelers looking for some good hostel in Seville.

• 12th Sep 2014

very good hostel. will visit again

A great stay in a wonderful place. I really enjoyed the few days I had the chance to spend in this hostel. Dorms were not that great, but the building itself and the service was above most hostels I visited in Europe. Would recommend to anyone looking for a hostel in Seville for sure.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

Good location and good directions on how to get there. Not such a good place to meet other people, they turn off the wifi and close the kitchen at 11:00pm

"""Hola Kaitlyn !!, Thanks for your comment, it’s something that helps us improve and offer a better service for the future. I am really sorry to hear about the wifi and kitchen problem.We have been improving our facilities to better hostel.

Very well located, good value for money, clean and confortable dorms, nice common areas to meet new people... But if there is anything I should emphasize about my stay at Travelers, that´s the excellent service provided by the staff.

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Chile

Outstanding location, beautiful refurbished classic spanish mansion with patio, lot´s of activities, super friendly staff... what else? Well, I think that makes Travelers one of the best hostels in Seville, and I could name quite a few.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Costa Rica

Hi Gabriela, thank you for taking the time of reviewing our hostel! We´re glad you enjoyed your stay with us, our installations and activities!... Hasta Pronto:)

I really enjoyed my stay at Travelers and I would for sure recommend this hostel to all backpackers. Seville is a great city, and you probably will spend most of your time wandering the historical city centre, but you will always feel at home when you return to the hostel. Very nice common areas to meet your hostel mates (two rooftop terraces, kitchen, inner patio...) and comfortable sofas and couches to chill out. The staff was always helpful and smily.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

Hola...Anna, thanks for leaving us a review! We're really happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that's exactly the type of atmosphere we're trying to create. Thanks again and hopefully see you soon!

Quite a pleasant surprise discovering this little and excellent hostel almost at the end of our trip. Good location and excelent service, would recommend to anyone for sure. Soooo many good memories.

• 24th Aug 2014

Charming hostel very well located. The building maintains the classic spanish mansion with patio layout, providing quite a peculiar hosteling experience. I think I´ve never seen such large bathrooms in any other hostel before. We also enjoyed the cozzy chill-out terrace, and the huge kitchen (very well provided), both our favourite places for hanging out. Thumbs up for the staff, it is really nice meeting such friendly and helpful team.

• 20th Aug 2014

Overall they should receive high marks for their accommodations. The reception even let me exercise on the terrace before checking in. Nice complementary breakfast.

Staff will do everything they can to take care of you. Many things don't work well: air conditioning, shower.. Was not a good place to meet other travelers.

• 9th Aug 2014

Really enjoyed my stay at Traveler's Inn Seville! Everything from the incredibly kind staff and facilities to the the walking tours and all the fun activities they have planned; like paella class and sangria night. Medi from the walking tour is just amazing! The hostel is in an incredible location in the center of town allowing you to see and walk everywhere no problem. I will definitely be back! Thanks for everything! You are an absolute beauty of a city Sevilla!

Stayed at travellers in for 2 nights. Found the atmosphere pretty quiet in the hostel. Maybe not the best for solo travellers. Apart from that its a beautiful hostel. Well run and clean. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Nice girl at reception helped me book my whole trip from Seville to Morroco. All in all good for a short stay in Seville

Very friendly staff, superb location, comfortable beds, incredible views from the 3 terraces. What else can I say? I'm definitely coming back:) El personal muy amable, localización excelente, camas cómodas, vistas increíbles desde las 3 terrazas. ¿Qué más puedo decir? Definitivamente voy a volver:)