7.8
Very Good 1,281 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 1,281 Total Reviews
Traveler's Inn Seville Located at Calle Angeles, 11 b, , Seville.
Spain
Seville 41004 Calle Angeles, 11 b
78% 1281
37.3896823 -5.9904955
    Rooms available

25th Aug 2016
7.4

*This review is for Seville Inn. Travellers Inn was under renovation and graciously transferred us to Seville Inn with free sangria included as an apology for the inconvenience.* Same company as Granada Inn but sadly not as great as the former. Hostel was cool, with a rooftop patio, but not the cleanest in the bathrooms. Staff were friendly enough but disorganized. A lot of hostel activities were half-assed and disappointing. Cleaning lady was completely miserable and rude.

• Spain, Mixed Group, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
17th Aug 2016
6.0

When I arrived to check in, the staff told me the hostel I had booked was refurbishing so I had to stay in other hostel (luckily, it was more central). The bathrooms were very dirty and the dorm floor was not swept. Next day, I told the staff that the bathrooms were still dirty and they told me they were cleaned, but they weren't. Then, they "cleaned" them (just removing the hairs in the shower and emptying the bins). Central but not clean hostel.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
14th Aug 2016
6.0

Would like to say I stayed here (even though I booked here) but I was moved without notice to Sevilla inn. Apparently the air con was broken at travellers inn (not that it worked at Sevilla inn). Sevilla inn sucks therefore this place gets a bad rating for sending me there.

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24