Traveler's Inn Seville Reviews

Augusto Plasencia 5, Seville, Spain

Adequate, but not inspiring. Good air conditioning in the rooms (you'll need it in summer!)

Thanks for your comments, sorry if our hostel is not such inspiring as you expected. We try keep the magic of this typical sevillian house with a lot of history behind it.Give us a second chance and we will not disappoint you. Thank you again and safe travel.

We felt it was unfair that we booked one room, chose to switch to another with more people (less pricey) and were told we couldn't get money back on the switch because our original room was unavailable to others for staying because we had booked it - however, there were people staying in our original room - that was a ripoff. Also, the fact that towels costed extra and the beds weren't very clean wasn't helpful. The kitchen was helpful and the terrace view was great.

• 13th Jun 2015

Really nice, clean, the service was always there when we needed.

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Portugal

Hello !! Thanks for taking the time to review our hostel. Detailed comments like yours are very important. We work hard to improve our services. Travelers inn Team

staff very friendly and helpful, nice atmosphere and a good kitchen for cooking. Very close to all the main attractions, rooftop could use a bit thicker shading as it gets too hot in the afternoons...close to shops for supplies

Hello !! Thanks for taking the time to review our hostel. Detailed comments like yours are very important. We work hard to improve every day . We have looked the suggestion about the terrace and have added a new thicker shading.Travelers inn Team

Met some really great people here. The staff was wonderful as well. The kitchen was great for cooking & storing food & the terraces are really nice, especially in the evening. The free walking tour in the morning with Medi was A LOT of fun, I got to see places and learn things I wouldn't have otherwise. Location is a small walk to the cathedral. Bathroom can get crowded since there was only one on my floor & the shower was timed. But the atmosphere was wonderful & well worth it.

Great hostel, really nice staff. Great rooftop terrace with a teriffic veiw of Sevilla. It's a wonderful o9ld 4 story house in a sweet location. Highly recommended!

Hello !!, thank you very much for your very nice feedback. We are so happy to read that your stay in Sevilla inn was great and you enjoyed our facilities, activities and staff :) See you next time! Sevilla inn team.

Great location. Best place for backpackers

A really good hostel, central for the La Catedral and La Giralda. The staff were very kind and friendly.

• 26th Apr 2015

Thank you so much !!we are really happy about read this!We hope to see you again.

Absolutely terrible hostel. There was no breakfast, beds were unconfortable and the place was run down. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

Hello, at first, thank you for your feedback, we apologize if your stay not were as you expected. It's true,we didn't offer breakfast at the hostel but nowdays we have improved in this sense and we are giving a special breakfast for a special price!!Thank you for your suggestions that help us to grow. As well we are working to renovate old rooms, but remember, our hostel is a old house with 5 centurys behind it, is a important building with a lot of history. Thanks again.

I had a fantastic stay at the hostel. The staff was extremely friendly, and I felt very safe as a female traveller arriving solo. The location is fantastic, just a short walking distance from the cathedral, and the hostel has a very traditional/authentic feel to it. If I was forced to complain about something, It's extremely difficult to lock your door when leaving, and if you need to leave your bags they just place them behind a couch, which isn't very secure. Otherwise a great stay!

Good location but tricky to find. Luggage storage was not secure (luggage was left in a common lounge) and you have to bring your own lock for the lockers in the room or else buy one from reception. Not a bad hostel.

Hello, thank you for your feedback, we apologize for the the difficulty to find the hostel, the center of Seville is very beautiful and his magic lies in the fact that seems like a labyrinth. We are working to set up a room for luggages, give us a second chance and we will not disappoint you.Thank you and safe travels.

This was a good hostel. I didn't have the greatest experience. Firstly, I waited outside the door for 15 minutes knocking before someone let me in who was not a staff member. I sat in the lobby for 5 minutes until someone came downstairs. The bathrooms and room floor still had the same dirt shoe markings for 3 days, so it didn't seem it was cleaned, or not done well. The terrace is nice, as well as the hammock, and the beds are comfortable and fairly big. The atmosphere is fairly fun.

Hello ! we thank you your feedback, and we apologize if your experience was not as you thought and for your long waiting at the reception. The staff members try to do the best for the guests, helping and satisfying their requests. We work hard to improve our services and keep up clean and tidy the house.Sorry again for the inconveniences and we hope to see you in Traveler's again.

Good: friendly staff that was willing to help, comfortable beds, fair price, nice location, security. Bad: awful water pressure in shower, microwave broken, bad breakfast two days and then none whatsoever another day. Overall a good visit, though.

Hello !! At first, we would like to thank you for your feedback, we are grateful to have reviews from our guests, that's why help us to improve our hostel. We take care with each detail and we are worried about this. Now the pressure shower is stronger (you can surf:)) microwave is repaired and regarding the breakfast I would like to inform you that we haven´t. We offer cake and orange juice for free every day but not breakfast .I thank you for your help again, give us a second chance!

We showed up and were told to stay at their sister hostel since it was not peak season. That was ok with us, but we originally booked a 4 person room and they put us in a 4 person apartment. Two hours later they came in and told us we had to move to a six person apartment. This new apartment was not cleaned and no one even moved into the 4 bedroom one that we were previously in. The owner then tried to charge us 5 euro each to check out an hour later for our flight.

My evaluation is actually for some other Hostel I was sent to once I got to traveller's inn only to fins out they were shut down for los season. They did ler my reservation go through on the website nevertheless, and never told me in advance I would be sleeping in some other Hostel which I had never heard of, but happens to be some partner of theirs. I would not recommend this place.

• 9th Mar 2015

Nice Hostel, located directly next to the Giralda. A lot of activities like e.g. Paella cooking classes.Very friendly staff. Do the free walking tour with Medi! This one is highly recommendable.

The location was fantastic, the key coding was so very convenient. The staff were helpful and the room was comfortable with good amenities in a beautiful building. I would recommend Travellers Inn to everyone. Thank you.

The location is really good, the staff who helped us to check-in is really nice. However, we have to check-out in the early morning, the staff is not really good. When we check-out, we cannot find the staff in the reception. It was really bad, because we had to catch the first bus to airport.