Traveler's Inn Seville

7.7
Very Good 1288 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
28th Jan 2017

This hostel was a dream! It was directly in the center for barrio Santa Cruz. Everything was a short walk away. I highly recommend staying here.

11th Jan 2017

Overall, I enjoyed my stay. For some reason, this hostel takes reservations under the name Traveller's Inn and this was a little confusing and sketchy when I arrived at the address for Traveller's Inn and found no hostel. Luckily, I met a nearby restaurant owner who directed me to the correct address. Free lockers, nice staff, good location Construction was annoying, no communal place to hang out

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
19th Oct 2016
6.6

I know it's not necessarily the hostels fault but wow we had a terrible time here. There's no air conditioning and the rooms get so overheated and stuffy that you have to leave the windows open. Of course this meant that everyone woke up with 100+ mosquito bites the next morning. The staff were nice enough to let me sleep in a different room the second night because the guy in the bed above me snored so loud. I also picked up gastro from someone there as well, not a great experience overall.

25th Aug 2016
7.4

*This review is for Seville Inn. Travellers Inn was under renovation and graciously transferred us to Seville Inn with free sangria included as an apology for the inconvenience.* Same company as Granada Inn but sadly not as great as the former. Hostel was cool, with a rooftop patio, but not the cleanest in the bathrooms. Staff were friendly enough but disorganized. A lot of hostel activities were half-assed and disappointing. Cleaning lady was completely miserable and rude.