Traveler's Inn Seville Reviews

Augusto Plasencia 5, Seville, Spain

Really enjoyed my stay at Traveler's Inn Seville! Everything from the incredibly kind staff and facilities to the the walking tours and all the fun activities they have planned; like paella class and sangria night. Medi from the walking tour is just amazing! The hostel is in an incredible location in the center of town allowing you to see and walk everywhere no problem. I will definitely be back! Thanks for everything! You are an absolute beauty of a city Sevilla!

Stayed at travellers in for 2 nights. Found the atmosphere pretty quiet in the hostel. Maybe not the best for solo travellers. Apart from that its a beautiful hostel. Well run and clean. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Nice girl at reception helped me book my whole trip from Seville to Morroco. All in all good for a short stay in Seville

Very friendly staff, superb location, comfortable beds, incredible views from the 3 terraces. What else can I say? I'm definitely coming back:) El personal muy amable, localización excelente, camas cómodas, vistas increíbles desde las 3 terrazas. ¿Qué más puedo decir? Definitivamente voy a volver:)

Traveler's Inn Seville is a great central hostel in Seville, has a lovely panoramic rooftop terrace where you can enjoy a little 'in the summer breeze. The staff is always willing to lend a hand and speak good English. Last but not least the breakfast is quite rich. Then I recommend in particular the free tour of the city with Mehdi, a guide really funny that you put at the disposal of customers hostels to turn the most interesting points of the city.

• 18th Jul 2014

My friend and I had a fantastic stay at Traveler's Inn. I cannot express enough how helpful and accommodating the staff was! Especially Silvio and Katerina (hope I got her name right!). The Hostel was clean and well cared for and in a nice quiet location within walking distance to great restaurants, bars and sights. We really enjoyed the free walking tour and organized pub crawl during our stay!

• 5th Jun 2014