Traveler's Inn Seville Reviews

Augusto Plasencia 5, Seville, Spain

Quite a pleasant surprise discovering this little and excellent hostel almost at the end of our trip. Good location and excelent service, would recommend to anyone for sure. Soooo many good memories.

• 24th Aug 2014

Charming hostel very well located. The building maintains the classic spanish mansion with patio layout, providing quite a peculiar hosteling experience. I think I´ve never seen such large bathrooms in any other hostel before. We also enjoyed the cozzy chill-out terrace, and the huge kitchen (very well provided), both our favourite places for hanging out. Thumbs up for the staff, it is really nice meeting such friendly and helpful team.

• 20th Aug 2014

Overall they should receive high marks for their accommodations. The reception even let me exercise on the terrace before checking in. Nice complementary breakfast.

Staff will do everything they can to take care of you. Many things don't work well: air conditioning, shower.. Was not a good place to meet other travelers.

• 9th Aug 2014

Really enjoyed my stay at Traveler's Inn Seville! Everything from the incredibly kind staff and facilities to the the walking tours and all the fun activities they have planned; like paella class and sangria night. Medi from the walking tour is just amazing! The hostel is in an incredible location in the center of town allowing you to see and walk everywhere no problem. I will definitely be back! Thanks for everything! You are an absolute beauty of a city Sevilla!

Stayed at travellers in for 2 nights. Found the atmosphere pretty quiet in the hostel. Maybe not the best for solo travellers. Apart from that its a beautiful hostel. Well run and clean. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Nice girl at reception helped me book my whole trip from Seville to Morroco. All in all good for a short stay in Seville

Very friendly staff, superb location, comfortable beds, incredible views from the 3 terraces. What else can I say? I'm definitely coming back:) El personal muy amable, localización excelente, camas cómodas, vistas increíbles desde las 3 terrazas. ¿Qué más puedo decir? Definitivamente voy a volver:)

1 2 Next » last »